PDA

View Full Version : What if Holder decides to file Federal charges if Zimmerman is acquited?

tailfins
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Remember the Federal charges for denying civil rights when lynchers were acquitted in the pre-1965 South? What if the Obama regime tries to do the same to Zimmerman?

Jeff
07-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Remember the Federal charges for denying civil rights when lynchers were acquitted in the pre-1965 South? What if the Obama regime tries to do the same to Zimmerman?

I never thought of that but I think that is when the next civil war begins , if this man is found innocent ( which I don't think will happen it should but they are afraid of what the blacks will do ) and the feds charge him I think even your bleeding heart libs will turn on Obama at that point

Jeff
07-11-2013, 07:25 AM
tailfins as I said I had never thought of this but low and behold I open my e mail this morning and the first one I read states the DOJ funded anti George Zimmerman signs and banners for Sanford Fl ( I am posting the article but wanted to let you know you are without a doubt on to something here

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2013, 08:53 AM
tailfins as I said I had never thought of this but low and behold I open my e mail this morning and the first one I read states the DOJ funded anti George Zimmerman signs and banners for Sanford Fl ( I am posting the article but wanted to let you know you are without a doubt on to something here
Obama uses Holder and the Department of Injustice to keep the people divided. Remember , Divide and Conquer, so much easier to do when you are leading those you have chosen to divide. Obama= traitor. Fact..-Tyr

tailfins
07-15-2013, 10:53 AM
I was worried this would happen. Here we go. This was a questionable judicial matter. Now it's a political matter.

The U.S. Justice Department, which opened an investigation into the George Zimmerman case Sunday, could charge him with federal civil rights violations, local attorneys said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/attorneys-feds-taking-over-george-zimmerman-case-not-double-jeopardy-1.5688025

aboutime
07-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Ain't gonna happen UNLESS.....Holder, and Obama OVERRULE the FBI investigations that took place already.

But then again. Obama and Holder must BOW DOWN to the wishes of their NAACP, Riots in the Streets gang, OR...

Obama will UNLOOSE....The New Black Panthers to do his dirty work.

At this point. Nobody really knows. But I'd put my money on NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

fj1200
07-15-2013, 09:55 PM
I was worried this would happen. Here we go. This was a questionable judicial matter. Now it's a political matter.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/attorneys-feds-taking-over-george-zimmerman-case-not-double-jeopardy-1.5688025

I am doubtful that it will happen. Brown on black crime has not reached epidemic proportions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2013, 10:02 PM
I am doubtful that it will happen. Brown on black crime has not reached epidemic proportions. Don't be so quick. "White Hispanic" crime is on the rise. So much so there is no time for grand juries and the cases are indicted by political coin tosses and how much political gain can be had. Z-man's civil liberties were trashed by those now considering whether to falsely charge him with trashing the dead punk's. World famous liberal Harvard law professor declares Z-man's civil liberty was violated by the government. How about them horse apples?--:laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
07-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Don't be so quick. "White Hispanic" crime is on the rise. So much so there is no time for grand juries and the cases are indicted by political coin tosses and how much political gain can be had. Z-man's civil liberties were trashed by those now considering whether to falsely charge him with trashing the dead punk's. World famous liberal Harvard law professor declares Z-man's civil liberty was violated by the government. How about them horse apples?--:laugh:--Tyr

Those apples are fine I suppose but still doesn't change my opinion that no Federal charges will be filed against Zimmerman. If the summary I heard today is an indication then they do not have a case; an argument could be made that Martin's rights were violated by being profiled (which I don't agree with btw) but his rights couldn't be violated while he was attacking Zimmerman. And now he has been proven innocent the second part via self-defense. Lawyers don't like to lose and I think it's a loser all around.