PDA

View Full Version : Docs: Justice Department facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests

Jeff
07-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Why is the DOJ getting involved with a case in Sanford Florida because Obama caused that case , another poster posted what if Holder decides to charge Zimmerman if he beats the case in Florida , I was always under the understanding if ya win in court they cant try you again but I guess at the very least a civil trial is in the making for sure . Man I use to be a racist for years I was and over the last 5 years or so I have changed but all that is going on now is taking me right back to where I was (I am trying not to go but everything I read seems to push me that way a little more ) so I have baited the field in my front yard with water melon seeds just in case the NBPP does as they say and comes after whitey , it will make for easy shooting :laugh: ( and yes that was a joke )

A division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was deployed to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to provide assistance for anti-George Zimmerman protests, including a rally headlined by activist Al Sharpton, according to newly released documents.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-provided-security-for-anti-zimmerman-protests/#ixzz2Yjvbpbt5

Jeff
07-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Yet another report of the DOJ secretly supporting Trayvon in Florida

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/martin-justice-department-rallies/2013/07/10/id/514423?s=al&promo_code=14223-1

bingster
07-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Why is the DOJ getting involved with a case in Sanford Florida because Obama caused that case , another poster posted what if Holder decides to charge Zimmerman if he beats the case in Florida , I was always under the understanding if ya win in court they cant try you again but I guess at the very least a civil trial is in the making for sure . Man I use to be a racist for years I was and over the last 5 years or so I have changed but all that is going on now is taking me right back to where I was (I am trying not to go but everything I read seems to push me that way a little more ) so I have baited the field in my front yard with water melon seeds just in case the NBPP does as they say and comes after whitey , it will make for easy shooting :laugh: ( and yes that was a joke )

A division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was deployed to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to provide assistance for anti-George Zimmerman protests, including a rally headlined by activist Al Sharpton, according to newly released documents.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/doj-provided-security-for-anti-zimmerman-protests/#ixzz2Yjvbpbt5

First of all, I'm amazed that the editor of the Daily Caller even allowed a national article complaining about a measly $2000 expenditure. Second of all, I'm sure that part of the DOJ gets involved in any protest of such a high profile. Are we sure this isn't another example of pointing out little known common practice and yelling "Look what's happening because Obama is president!!!" like so many other stories like costs of presidential security, Pelosi's airplane, Czars, etc.....

aboutime
07-11-2013, 11:43 AM
All anyone has to know about this, comes down to two words.

OBAMA and HOLDER.

And, if you feel a need to add more.

Try JACKSON, and SHARPTON.