PDA

View Full Version : Doctors appointment

Jeff
07-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Man did my doctors office make me mad yesterday , I rode the bike up to the Doc for my appointment and of course it started to rain ( which they called the day before to confirm along with sending a e mail a week ago ) but when I got there ( I was to see the PA and I couldn't remember his name )so the woman asked me my name I told her and she looked up and told me you will have to go to the walk in center because Jason is no longer with us , I told her I wasn't there because I was sick I was just there to gets scripts refilled which they wont do in the walk in center , she said then we will have to make a appointment for Monday that will be the first available time, I asked her if I was to skip a appointment dont I have to pay a $25.OO penity and she said yes so I asked if they would be knocking that off my co pay come Monday and she got nasty and handed me the bussiness office phone # , through this whole ordeal not once did she say I am sorry or anything remotely like it, need less to say I am mad as can be and am waiting for that office to open if they don't honor the 25 bucks I want my records and will go else where

aboutime
07-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Man did my doctors office make me mad yesterday , I rode the bike up to the Doc for my appointment and of course it started to rain ( which they called the day before to confirm along with sending a e mail a week ago ) but when I got there ( I was to see the PA and I couldn't remember his name )so the woman asked me my name I told her and she looked up and told me you will have to go to the walk in center because Jason is no longer with us , I told her I wasn't there because I was sick I was just there to gets scripts refilled which they wont do in the walk in center , she said then we will have to make a appointment for Monday that will be the first available time, I asked her if I was to skip a appointment dont I have to pay a $25.OO penity and she said yes so I asked if they would be knocking that off my co pay come Monday and she got nasty and handed me the bussiness office phone # , through this whole ordeal not once did she say I am sorry or anything remotely like it, need less to say I am mad as can be and am waiting for that office to open if they don't honor the 25 bucks I want my records and will go else where

Jeff. I know you really don't need to hear this but. Unfortunately. What you just experienced isn't gonna get any better for any of us.
You just felt the beginnings of what Obamacare will eventually become for all of us.
They don't care about YOUR HEALTH when the DOLLAR is the only reason they are in business, and they find ways to BYPASS Obamacare rules in order to stay in business.
Hope you feel better, and get your meds. And, as for your records. Wherever you go. Those records are all on computers.
The med companies already know all about you, which is how someone you don't know...will direct you to another place.
Then...you'll be on your own again.

Kathianne
07-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Man did my doctors office make me mad yesterday , I rode the bike up to the Doc for my appointment and of course it started to rain ( which they called the day before to confirm along with sending a e mail a week ago ) but when I got there ( I was to see the PA and I couldn't remember his name )so the woman asked me my name I told her and she looked up and told me you will have to go to the walk in center because Jason is no longer with us , I told her I wasn't there because I was sick I was just there to gets scripts refilled which they wont do in the walk in center , she said then we will have to make a appointment for Monday that will be the first available time, I asked her if I was to skip a appointment dont I have to pay a $25.OO penity and she said yes so I asked if they would be knocking that off my co pay come Monday and she got nasty and handed me the bussiness office phone # , through this whole ordeal not once did she say I am sorry or anything remotely like it, need less to say I am mad as can be and am waiting for that office to open if they don't honor the 25 bucks I want my records and will go else where I'm sorry that this happened to you, however it brought to mind, how is the back? Since you rode a bike, figure it's doing much better?