PDA

View Full Version : Red Skeltons Pledge Of Allegiance

Larrymc
07-12-2013, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TZBTyTWOZCM The way it should be Not Only recited but taut

gabosaurus
07-12-2013, 02:13 PM
The way it should be Not Only recited but taut

The schools in Southeast Texas must not have taught you much. :rolleyes:

aboutime
07-12-2013, 02:18 PM

He had to LOWER himself to your level gabby. Ignorance like yours needs to be coddled.

gabosaurus
07-12-2013, 02:19 PM
He had to LOWER himself to your level gabby. Ignorance like yours needs to be coddled.

Speaking of stupid people. My hope is that you never breed.

aboutime
07-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Speaking of stupid people. My hope is that you never breed.

Just following your lead. How do you think I became stoopid? Emulating you wasn't fun at all.

gabosaurus
07-12-2013, 02:25 PM
How do you think I became stoopid?

I figured your mind has been numbed by peeling all those potatoes in the ship's mess.

aboutime
07-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I figured your mind has been numbed by peeling all those potatoes in the ship's mess.

You? Figured? Not possible. Good joke.

Larrymc
07-12-2013, 03:42 PM
The schools in Southeast Texas must not have taught you much. :rolleyes:your right my grammar is awful, but if your to ignorant to get the point, at least you caught that.

Missileman
07-12-2013, 04:29 PM

I doubt you even watched the video, it would have affected you like sunshine on a vampire. There's a saying that goes, "If you can't say something nice, keep your ignorant liberal pie hole shut" or something to that effect. That's a motto you should consider living by.

aboutime
07-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Can we have a moment of silence for Gabby?

Time to reflect on the loss of gabby's brain function, connected to, and controlled by her bowel intelligence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TZBTyTWOZCM The way it should be Not Only recited but taut Took less than fifty years for that dire warning to come true. And as it has came to be so has this nation fallen. The fall will continue because we have sanctioned the murdering of millions of unborn humans(abortions). That Old Wheel of Justice does indeed grind exceedingly slow yet it also grinds ever so exceedingly fine too! None shall escape its crush, no not one! Red Skelton always loved his show even as a kid .. great, clean humor.... and quite brilliant too... -Tyr

gabosaurus
07-12-2013, 10:45 PM
I have heard Red Skelton's pledge many times. It is no different than anyone else reciting the pledge. In whatever language they choose.

Larrymc
07-13-2013, 09:25 AM
I have heard Red Skelton's pledge many times. It is no different than anyone else reciting the pledge. In whatever language they choose. Missilman was right on, you didn't even watch it did you?:laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
07-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Missilman was right on, you didn't even watch it did you?:laugh2:

no...she didn't

did you expect differently?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Missilman was right on, you didn't even watch it did you?:laugh2: Sure she didn't watch it or else she would not have proclaimed it no different than any way others have recited the pledge. The sad truth is likely that she is afraid to watch it. Many libs are so damn afraid of the TRUTH that they avoid it at all costs. I bet gabby is afraid to watch it....To many people TRUTH is a damn scary monster.. I suspect it is to her as well. Tyr

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Missilman was right on, you didn't even watch it did you?

So the fact that I disagree with your extreme right wing platitudes means I didn't watch it? Silly boy...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 10:30 AM
So the fact that I disagree with your extreme right wing platitudes means I didn't watch it? Silly boy... NO, the fact that you stated it was no different than any pledge recitation says you did not watch it because it most certainly was different than any I've ever seen or heard! Your comment was a bit like saying that elephant was no different than any other elephant when the elephant had three trunks.. Shows you did not view the video..

Larrymc
07-13-2013, 11:59 AM
So the fact that I disagree with your extreme right wing platitudes means I didn't watch it? Silly boy...If thinking the Pledge should still be recited and sense we are so for removed that the meaning of the words should be taught, makes me an Extremest than your right, I just call my self a Proud American with a strong appreciation for all that my Country affords me, You obviously didn't watch it because your comment made no sense.

aboutime
07-13-2013, 01:31 PM
If thinking the Pledge should still be recited and sense we are so for removed that the meaning of the words should be taught, makes me an Extremest than your right, I just call my self a Proud American with a strong appreciation for all that my Country affords me, You obviously didn't watch it because your comment made no sense.

Larrymc. As have learned rather quickly here. Any attempts to converse with gabby in civil, grown-up terms is useless.

When it comes to Lacking Mental Stability. Gabby has become the GO TO member, where you get to see honest Ignorance demonstrated willfully, and without the mental abilities of an Earthworm, or Slug.

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 02:31 PM
If thinking the Pledge should still be recited and sense we are so for removed that the meaning of the words should be taught, makes me an Extremest than your right, I just call my self a Proud American with a strong appreciation for all that my Country affords me, You obviously didn't watch it because your comment made no sense.

People still recite the pledge. My daughter can recite. My sister can say it in English, Spanish and German. I know what it means.
You should call yourself a right-wing extremist with no appreciation for anything outside your own skewered viewpoints.

aboutime
07-13-2013, 02:38 PM
People still recite the pledge. My daughter can recite. My sister can say it in English, Spanish and German. I know what it means.
You should call yourself a right-wing extremist with no appreciation for anything outside your own skewered viewpoints.

Gabby. Once again you prove "Female Dogs" can learn new tricks every day. Nothing new. And since you are the first here. Using accusations to cover up your K-9 identity just doesn't work.

Larrymc
07-13-2013, 02:56 PM
You should call yourself a right-wing extremist with no appreciation for anything outside your own skewered viewpoints.That's funny coming from liberal, who seek to destroy the very foundations this country was founded on, while the right fights to keep it, It don't surprise me that your family knows the pledge, im sure your looking for a way to twist it to suit your on agenda some how, I think its clear who has no appreciation

aboutime
07-13-2013, 04:27 PM
That's funny coming from liberal, who seek to destroy the very foundations this country was founded on, while the right fights to keep it, It don't surprise me that your family knows the pledge, im sure your looking for a way to twist it to suit your on agenda some how, I think its clear who has no appreciation

Larrymc. I fully suspect. Gabby was probably talking about her Pledge to symbols like this....5252

Larrymc
07-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Larrymc. I fully suspect. Gabby was probably talking about her Pledge to symbols like this....5252That looks about right.