PDA

View Full Version : How many were women and children???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2013, 07:20 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-hits-iraqi-cafe-killing-38-224846902.html Suicide bomber hits Iraqi cafe, killing 38

<button class="done-btn" data-rapid_p="2">Done</button>

<figure class=" cover get-lbdata-from-dom go-to-slideshow-lightbox " data-id="8032947c-4de8-3cff-9353-58c0eec9dca2">http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/PJTtIIhs1F0Ib_DrYZ48eg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW 9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/44246b0d50396517370f6a706700e511.jpg
.View gallery

</figure>

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/kwZUe5fwuasJhHQKXAWOUg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgzLjI1O3B5b2ZmPTA7cT 04NTt3PTE0OA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/cc16475750396517370f6a70670009e0.jpg

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/9AzypACBI5O3hLn_PvSLzQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgzLjI1O3B5b2ZmPTE1O3 E9ODU7dz0xNDg-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/f2098d5c503a6517370f6a7067000b64.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/nws/p/ap_logo_106.png (http://www.ap.org/) <cite class="byline vcard top-line">QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA <abbr>1 hour ago</abbr> </cite>

BAGHDAD (AP) — A suicide bomber detonated his explosives in a crowded coffee shop late Friday in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk, killing at least 38 and wounding more than two dozen in the latest in a string of bloody attacks pounding Iraq since the start of the holy month of Ramadan this week.
Iraq is being rocked by its deadliest and most sustained wave of bloodshed in half a decade. More than 2,600 people have been killed since the start of April, raising fears that the country is once again edging toward the brink of civil war a decade after Saddam Hussein was toppled in the U.S.-led invasion.
Another suicide bomber and a shooting elsewhere in the country killed five members of the security forces, bringing Friday's toll to 43.
The late-night blast ripped through the Classico Cafe in Kirkuk, 290 kilometers (180 miles) north of Baghdad, as patrons were enjoying tea and water pipes hours after the sunset meal that breaks the daylong Ramadan fast, police officials said.
The city is a flashpoint for ethnic tensions, with its mix of Arabs, Kurds and Turkomen holding competing claims to claims for control of the oil-rich area. The Kurds want to incorporate it into their self-ruled region in Iraq's north, but Arabs and Turkomen are opposed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These filthy animals must be destroyed. When is the world going to unite to destroy this murdering pestilence?? Its all over the globe, not just in war zones or even recent scenes of conflict. It is a tactic to force the dominance of Islam over ALL humans! It is Jihad... a core principle and tactic in Islam..-Tyr

aboutime
07-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here but. Didn't George W. Bush, and even Colin Powell warn CONGRESS? Telling them what would happen in Iraq, and eventually, in Afghanistan AFTER American Soldiers were, and are PULLED OUT?

Anyone remember the warnings about a VACUUM forming once WE left Iraq to fend for itself???

Look at how the Intentional Murders of 38 people. 38 Innocent Iraqi's in a coffee shop has become the NORM, and only brief attention is paid to what WE...Here in the USA treat as another SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001????

gabosaurus
07-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here but. Didn't George W. Bush, and even Colin Powell warn CONGRESS? Telling them what would happen in Iraq, and eventually, in Afghanistan AFTER American Soldiers were, and are PULLED OUT?

Too bad he didn't warn Congress of this before he sent U.S. troops in. Instead of lying out his ass about WMD.
More than 5,000 American soldiers are dead, along with hundreds of thousands of civilians, BECAUSE of GW Bush. The blood is on his hands.

Jeff
07-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Too bad he didn't warn Congress of this before he sent U.S. troops in. Instead of lying out his ass about WMD.
More than 5,000 American soldiers are dead, along with hundreds of thousands of civilians, BECAUSE of GW Bush. The blood is on his hands.

Gaby they had WMD we gave them to him to them to keep Iran in order years ago , and anyone that thought ya could walk in get Saddam and walk out is a idiot everyone that voted on it knew this was going to be a lengthy engagement

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Gaby they had WMD we gave them to him to them to keep Iran in order years ago , and anyone that thought ya could walk in get Saddam and walk out is a idiot everyone that voted on it knew this was going to be a lengthy engagement

Dubya didn't think it would be difficult. He not only felt his enemy would be vanquished quickly, he declared victory in his infamous "Mission Accomplished" speech. History will see him as an idiot.

Jeff
07-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Dubya didn't think it would be difficult. He not only felt his enemy would be vanquished quickly, he declared victory in his infamous "Mission Accomplished" speech. History will see him as an idiot.

Gaby his speech before we went in was MAKE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THIS WONT BE A QUICK IN AND OUT and only to liberals will he be looked at that way , I posted a interview showing just what a gentleman he is , I hope you can find it it really was good, although Obama has blammed him for everything that is wrong in this country and now we are into Obama's 5 year and things are only getting worse GW could of tore up Obama in the interview instead he stood up for him and refused any questions about politics saying he will not second guess anyone he is retired

jimnyc
07-13-2013, 08:45 AM

He reported the same as every other country and the exact same as Clinton and many other Dems from the mid-90's before he was even in office. He "re-reported" the same thing that was told to the SIC which was led by Democrats that voted in favor of going into Iraq.

Now YOU are lying and trying to rewrite history. He NEVER declared mission accomplished for the war, it was simply for that particular mission on that aircraft carrier. Liberals have since grabbed that, changed what it was to make them happy, then stuck fingers in their ears and went "LA LA LA LA" so that they don't have to debate actual facts.

History has already moved him up about 7 presidents since he has left office, and he already has a better ranking and approval rating than the McChimpy in Chief.

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:09 AM
You need to post again when you are not on drugs. Even Dubya has said (in 2008) that he regretted making that speech and that he spoke too soon. If you read the transcript of the speech, he WAS declaring victory. And the media (even MSNBC) went along with it.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/mission-accomplished-speech/37226/

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended," Bush said, the infamous "Mission Accomplished" banner hovering over him. "In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/press-past/2013/05/01/the-other-symbol-of-george-w-bushs-legacy

jimnyc
07-13-2013, 11:34 AM
You need to post again when you are not on drugs.

And maybe you can post again when your family isn't out there fucking the beaners and illegals. It's not my fault that they have attraction to degenerates.

And with that, I suggest you stick to topics in the future and not get personal with me, and not bring up topics that are close to home for me. I admit my problems of the past but only assholes will take that and use it in the future. I'm not dealing with you and your uncontrollable moods, where you act like a friend to someone one day only to try and get personal with them just because you disagree with their political POV.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 11:54 AM
And maybe you can post again when your family isn't out there fucking the beaners and illegals. It's not my fault that they have attraction to degenerates.

And with that, I suggest you stick to topics in the future and not get personal with me, and not bring up topics that are close to home for me. I admit my problems of the past but only assholes will take that and use it in the future. I'm not dealing with you and your uncontrollable moods, where you act like a friend to someone one day only to try and get personal with them just because you disagree with their political POV. I've been here just over a year and never read any post by you in which I thought you were posting while ffed up on drugs. Always saw some level of logical reasoning in your posts , even the ones in which you were obviously angry while replying. This is no brownie post by me as I simply don't do such and loathe any that do. And notice I never stated agreeing with all your posts but do agree with most of them because its logical thinking and often very patriotic too!!! Hell, I DIDNT EVER AGREE WITH EVERYTHING MY FATHER OR GRANDFATHER SAID BUT HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT HOW WRONG I WAS BACK THEN...;)--Tyr

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 12:53 PM

Here you go again. Still you have not learned what the Bush plan was.
Put in simple words

Eliminate Saddam and bail out (Sane plan in Afghanistan only by the natives living there)

Though he was accused of not changing course, he actually changed course to stay in both Iraq and in Afghanistan.

Why leave so fast? Bush did not want both countries to see us as invaders but as a force to free both countries.

He spoke of this a lot yet this message was flat ignored. Especially by the media.

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 12:55 PM

Interesting that you blast Bush yet refuse to blast Obama for his share of American deaths. And they really do add up.

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 01:05 PM

For Americans, it was not especially difficult.

You refuse to learn the actual combat plan.

1. Afghanistan. Arm the Afghanis to the gunnels and promise them air power as well as professional target designating by Americans. The Afghans were the unknown quantity yet the plan worked.

Next move. get out of Afghanistan. Once the Afghanis won, just do what we could to to help them.

2. Iraq. Invade with a rapid force that happened to be super lethal. This worked much better since our forces are highly capable and well trained. They did in like 3 weeks what the Afghans did in several months.

In Iraq, once again the idea was to get out super fast so the Iraqis could move forward with government creation.

Bush did not plan to remain in either country for very long.

As to the statement that major combat ended, this is true. I have no idea why some can't understand the nature of the speech which was the only way to get NGOs from all over to enter Iraq to do work.

Bush had ended major combat. He told the truth.

General Tommy Franks, Commanding, told Bush to give the speech. Franks wanted the rebuilding of Iraq to commence. He felt the faster it got moving, the more the Iraqis knew friends came to help them.

Bush did not fight a war over WMD. His aim was to free humans.

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Here you go again. Still you have not learned what the Bush plan was.
Put in simple words

Eliminate Saddam and bail out (Same plan in Afghanistan only by the natives living there)

Though he was accused of not changing course, he actually changed course to stay in both Iraq and in Afghanistan.

Why leave so fast? Bush did not want both countries to see us as invaders but as a force to free both countries.

He spoke of this a lot yet this message was flat ignored. Especially by the media.

Came back to edit word changed to red

aboutime
07-13-2013, 01:24 PM

And with that, I suggest you stick to topics in the future and not get personal with me, and not bring up topics that are close to home for me. I admit my problems of the past but only assholes will take that and use it in the future. I'm not dealing with you and your uncontrollable moods, where you act like a friend to someone one day only to try and get personal with them just because you disagree with their political POV.

jimnyc: Never mind. I was just gonna tell ya "I told ya!"

But now. You get to see it in person, for yourself. Having your own forum really is a Blast, isn't it?