PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News Zimmerman is found not guilty--ABC Live Report

Jeff
07-13-2013, 09:20 PM
These was no other verdict possible

After more than 15 hours of deliberating, the six-woman jury in the trial of George Zimmerman has found the neighborhood watchman not guilty. Zimmerman was accused of profiling, pursuing, and fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen, in February 2012. Zimmerman, 29, could have faced life in prison if convicted of second-degree murder. The jury also had the option to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter, which could have meant up to 30 years in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-murder-trial--live-video-and-chat-222843188.html

Gaffer
07-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Just saw this on the TV and now the prosecution is holding a press conference to further agitate the black population. Basically saying he's guilty as sin but we couldn't convince the jury of that. I expect there will now be some federal action taken against him.

Jeff
07-13-2013, 09:50 PM
I thought once you where tried and found guilty ya couldn't be tried again ??? I thought they called that double jeopardy, I am sure a civil case will be filed against him by Trayvons parents but I thought the criminal part was over

Gaffer
07-13-2013, 10:07 PM
I thought once you where tried and found guilty ya couldn't be tried again ??? I thought they called that double jeopardy, I am sure a civil case will be filed against him by Trayvons parents but I thought the criminal part was over

They can go after him for civil rights abuse. That's what they did in the Rodney King case after the officers were acquitted. If there's any way they can find to go after him they will do it.

hjmick
07-13-2013, 10:15 PM
The Martin family has filed a civil suit against Zimmerman, just like O.J. faced. The feds never closed their case, just suspended it. The witch hunt is far from over.

Not matter what, Zimmerman's life is ruined. He will never be safe, he will never be left alone. He will have to wear a bullet proof vest wherever he goes.

Tragedy for the Martin family, sad for Zimmerman, just fucked up all around for those folks.

Jeff
07-13-2013, 10:17 PM
They can go after him for civil rights abuse. That's what they did in the Rodney King case after the officers were acquitted. If there's any way they can find to go after him they will do it.

OK like in the OJ case they came back with a civil suit ( which I think he should win that also ) but I didnt know it was legal no matter what to be tried again, hell they had Obama the Doj and how many special prosecutors all there to help convict and they couldn't do it , he was innocent , Florida's law of stand your ground clearly states you can use deadly force if in immediate danger of your life or in fear of serious personal injury . And he was found innocent , the wife just read me a piece from Sharpton he said we will be bringing a civil case against GZ and he will be pushing the DOJ to check for civil injustice

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:19 PM
READ THE BOARD BEFORE YOU POST NEW TOPICS!! :slap:

hjmick
07-13-2013, 10:20 PM
read the board before you post new topics!! :slap:

Lighten up Francis!

Jeff
07-13-2013, 10:21 PM
READ THE BOARD BEFORE YOU POST NEW TOPICS!! http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/smilies/slap.gif

I did I just dont trust just your word I posted the article to go with your post and I explained that to you in a post so maybe you need to read the post !!

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:23 PM
I did I just dont trust just your word I posted the article as I stated it was true and I explained that to you in a post so maybe you need to read the post !!

I didn't read your post in which you explained why you didn't read my post! Or perhaps we posted them at the same time.
But in my mind, I was first!! :salute:

Jeff
07-13-2013, 10:31 PM
I didn't read your post in which you explained why you didn't read my post! Or perhaps we posted them at the same time.
But in my mind, I was first!! :salute:

No you posted first gaby it was my bad I should of posted the article in your thread again I didn't mean no harm and I apologize for doing so :thumb:

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:36 PM
No you posted first gaby it was my bad I should of posted the article in your thread again I didn't mean no harm and I apologize for doing so :thumb:

Awesome! Have a cookie...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q96sipMz39w/TevmNexZUAI/AAAAAAAAAJM/3HE_p4BXjr8/s1600/cookie.jpg

Jeff
07-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Awesome! Have a cookie...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q96sipMz39w/TevmNexZUAI/AAAAAAAAAJM/3HE_p4BXjr8/s1600/cookie.jpg

You didn't poison it did ya :laugh:

hjmick
07-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Chocolate chips made from Ex-Lax...

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:44 PM
You didn't poison it did ya :laugh:

You know a woman is being concilliatory when she is willing to give you some of her chocolate. :cool:

Kathianne
07-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Hmmm: Robert Wargas ‏@RobertWargas 1h @instapundit So a Hispanic shoots a black and is acquitted by women, but it's still white men's fault.

gabosaurus
07-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Hmmm: Robert Wargas ‏@RobertWargas 1h @instapundit So a Hispanic shoots a black and is acquitted by women, but it's still white men's fault.

Just one of many things that are the fault of men. :rolleyes:

Voted4Reagan
07-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Just one of many things that are the fault of men. :rolleyes:

Man-Basher...:slap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 11:18 PM
These was no other verdict possible

After more than 15 hours of deliberating, the six-woman jury in the trial of George Zimmerman has found the neighborhood watchman not guilty. Zimmerman was accused of profiling, pursuing, and fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen, in February 2012. Zimmerman, 29, could have faced life in prison if convicted of second-degree murder. The jury also had the option to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter, which could have meant up to 30 years in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-murder-trial--live-video-and-chat-222843188.html If justice was to be served no other verdict could be made! The entire thing was a travesty of justice. The Grand jury trial was skipped because it would have found Zimmerman was not guilty of anything but stupidity and in this case stupidity is not a crime. Politics reared its ugly head, Obama opened his GD dumbass ffing mouth and we end up here. Thank God those women found it in their souls and minds to ignore what was demanded by the haters that they do and instead decided to render a just verdict!
We have the NBBP issuing threats of violence with Obama and Holder's blessings. Same as they did when they engaged in voter intimidation and Holder declared he wasn't going to prosecute "his people"> that was enough to force his dismissal but Obama was on board with that. Because Obama is pure GD SCUM AND A DISHONORABLE PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE HIMSELF. TIS' WHY THE DEM/LEFTISTS LOVE THE GD SON OF A BITCH.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 11:31 PM
You know a woman is being concilliatory when she is willing to give you some of her chocolate. :cool: HA, most men think its not chocolate but "poontan" they give when being conciliatory. :laugh: I guess it all depends on how big of a fool she made herself and how frisky she wants to be.;) -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
07-14-2013, 05:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/gifs/fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif