PDA

View Full Version : Child Holds Vile Abortion Sign: “Jesus Isn’t A Dick, Keep Him Out Of My Vagina”

Jeff
07-14-2013, 12:00 PM
This is disgusting , someone asked me about liberals the other night here ya go

Pro-choicers have sunk to new lows in the past few weeks, as the ban on late term abortions is being debated in Texas.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21250-child-holds-vile-abortion-sign-jesus-isnt-a-dick-keep-him-out-of-my-vagina/

Noir
07-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Both sides live using children for their agendas.

Jeff
07-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Both sides live using children for their agendas.

You may be right Noir but this is just plain disgusting , what is that girl 12 and after allowing her to carry that sign how do you explain to her sex is so very important ?

Larrymc
07-14-2013, 12:19 PM
This is disgusting , someone asked me about liberals the other night here ya go

Pro-choicers have sunk to new lows in the past few weeks, as the ban on late term abortions is being debated in Texas.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21250-child-holds-vile-abortion-sign-jesus-isnt-a-dick-keep-him-out-of-my-vagina/What kind of sick idiot puts a sign like that in a child's hand, I mean if that's the content of your protest than its defiantly for adults only, Pro abortionist are sick irresponsible people in my opinion anyway, but this girls guardians is what they pass off as parents??

aboutime
07-14-2013, 01:36 PM
One more of the many signs describing how LOW, and IGNORANT our society is, and has become.
People without brains, or the power to think on their own do this kind of stuff every day.

It has been going on for as long as we have had Our Independence from England.

And, it finally serves to prove how terrible, and useless our Government Run Education system really is.

If parents aren't smart enough NOT TO SUBJECT children to this kind of BS.
It proves. The Parents are the cause of the perpetual stupidity, hatred, and ignorance we call Society without limits.