PDA

View Full Version : Rsr

Jeff
07-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Has anyone heard where Red is ? I figured he was on Vacation or something but I haven't seen him on in a while .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Has anyone heard where Red is ? I figured he was on Vacation or something but I haven't seen him on in a while . I've been wondering the same thing.. I hope he is doing well. Cat is a straight shooter...-Tyr

Jeff
07-14-2013, 05:42 PM
I've been wondering the same thing.. I hope he is doing well. Cat is a straight shooter...-Tyr

Yes he is I will try to give him a call this week to check on him, I am hoping his health is ok

jimnyc
07-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Anyone heard from RSR or seen him elsewhere? I hope he's ok!

Kathianne
07-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Anyone heard from RSR or seen him elsewhere? I hope he's ok!

He's doing ok. Working a lot and has some personal stuff to deal with. Spoke with him a couple days ago.

red states rule
07-30-2013, 02:49 AM
Thanks to everyone for their concern, but I am doing fine health wise. I am working a lot of OT in this Obama "recovery" do top more and people defaulting on their mortgage and filing for bankruptcy. Our department has 12 openings and all of are on mandatory OT - 5 hours per week minimum. (More if your quality is meeting standards)

Yes this 5th Summer of Recovery is doing OK for me. So much so I am going out looking at new cars this weekend. My Echo is 11 years old and has over 270,000 miles on it. Time to retire her

Also I have had some personal issues I needed to deal with

I will be back soon to pluck the nerves of the libs and Obama lovers like Gabby, FU, and LR

But I want to give a special thanks to Kat and Jeff. Kat, our conversation the other day did a lot to snap me out of my slump. You were right on so many counts - thanks. Jeff, thanks to you for our talk as well. I hope you feel better so you can travel up my way. Dinner will be on me OK?

Thanks to everyone and take care!

Jeff
07-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks to everyone for their concern, but I am doing fine health wise. I am working a lot of OT in this Obama "recovery" do top more and people defaulting on their mortgage and filing for bankruptcy. Our department has 12 openings and all of are on mandatory OT - 5 hours per week minimum. (More if your quality is meeting standards)

Yes this 5th Summer of Recovery is doing OK for me. So much so I am going out looking at new cars this weekend. My Echo is 11 years old and has over 270,000 miles on it. Time to retire her

I will be back soon to pluck the nerves of the libs and Obama lovers like Gabby, FU, and LR

But I want to give a special thanks to Kat and Jeff. Kat, our conversation the other day did a lot to snap me out of my slump. You were right on so many counts - thanks. Jeff, thanks to you for our talk as well. I hope you feel better so you can travel up my way. Dinner will be on me OK?

Brother ya had me worried I was afraid your health was bad , DON'T DO US LIKE THAT NO MORE :laugh: but its great to see ya back on, work is work you know as well aas anyone the hours I was putting in before I got sick and personal Sheot will come and go( and hell look at my Kin and think of the personal sheot I have to deal with :laugh:) ride the storm cause at the end all we have is our friends and anything else we make on our own , so welcome back and start helping me bash the big eared freeloader and his fat a$$ wife in the WH

Drummond
07-30-2013, 06:52 AM

Good news ! Looking forward to your return. :beer:

red states rule
07-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Brother ya had me worried I was afraid your health was bad , DON'T DO US LIKE THAT NO MORE :laugh: but its great to see ya back on, work is work you know as well aas anyone the hours I was putting in before I got sick and personal Sheot will come and go( and hell look at my Kin and think of the personal sheot I have to deal with :laugh:) ride the storm cause at the end all we have is our friends and anything else we make on our own , so welcome back and start helping me bash the big eared freeloader and his fat a$$ wife in the WH

I had a lot going on all at the same time

Thanks to friends (you included) I am over my self pity and depression. I am back to pluck the nerves of our resident libs and Obama lap dogs and have fun doing it

As I told Kat and others - I have a new attitude

The best way to get over a women is to get on top of another one. After taking time to heal up, buy a car, and get ahead on the payments

red states rule
07-31-2013, 02:35 AM
Good news ! Looking forward to your return. :beer:

Much to the dismay of libs like FU, LR, Gabby, and our resident defender of Federal union hacks DMP