PDA

View Full Version : Legitimacy

red state
07-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Monday, July 8th, 2013 | Posted by WorldTribune.com
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate: ‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forensic-findings-on-obamas-birth-certificate-a-100-percent-forgery-no-doubt-about-it/

Look, I don't consider myself a "birther" but I have always questioned the eligibilty of B.O. because there is so much that we do not know about his early years and his years where he bummed off of a Pakistani (a time when many question the means by which he was able to consume the type of lifestyle he was living for one who had never had a job). I've always said to forget WHERE he was born....the more damning evidence is in B.O.'s parents. B.O.'s trashy mother divorced the alleged father from Kenya and remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. B.O was soon adopted by Mr. Soetoro (with school records to prove that he was indeed a muSLUM citizen of Indonesia (a requirement for school aged children before they could enroll). B.O.'s legal name at the time was Barry Seotoro and his nationality Indonesia with his religion being iSLUM. There is no evidence to disavowed his citizenship from Indonesia (a requirement/proceedure) to petitioned for reinstatement of his American citizenship between certain ages. BARRY, never had anyone to sign or present such papers and Barry at a lawful adult age of consent would have had to sign an affidavit relinquishing his Indonesian citizenship. This would have had to be sent to the Indonesian Government as well before reclaiming any U.S. citizenship. As a result of B.O.'s Indonesian citizenship status, he could never regain U.S. ‘natural born’ status ( if he had ever held such a title to begin with), B.O. could have only become ‘naturalized’ if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, after going through U.S. Immigration upon his return to the United States. He would have then received Certification of Citizenship indicating ‘naturalized’ YET we have not been presented such certificates.

As I said, I don't consider myself a "birther" but there seems to be so much of an odor from B.O.'s past that leaves only possibilities for his current and obvious motives that has been an overwhelming success in utterly destroying ALL that is America. So, the question of the obvious forgery that was presented as an official birth certificate can be dismissed because one need only question the oddity of B.O.'s ties/patriotism to both Kenya and Indonesia.

Born to a Kenyan father, by law, B.O. automatically became a Kenyan/UK citizen. When he was later adopted by Mr. Soetoro he became a citizen of Indonesia. By Indonesian law, B.O. should have been an Indonesian citizen (IF) and/or (WHEN) he became a student within their Islamic school system. This gives B.O. the possibility of being a citizen three times over. Is it any wonder that B.O. talks about being a citizen of the world?! We have such weak leadership, anything and everything goes and I'm afraid that we have gone down the tubes.

red state
07-14-2013, 11:48 PM
I hear: GET OVER IT....it's done. or Don't be a bad loser but [Should we have overlooked the fact that this should have not been allowed or do we simply ignore the CONSTITUTION AS B.O. has done repeatedly during BOTH terms?]

glockmail
07-15-2013, 09:04 PM
"Scot" has one T and it's usually "Scots-Irish". Where you hail from?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Monday, July 8th, 2013 | Posted by WorldTribune.com
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate: ‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forensic-findings-on-obamas-birth-certificate-a-100-percent-forgery-no-doubt-about-it/

Look, I don't consider myself a "birther" but I have always questioned the eligibilty of B.O. because there is so much that we do not know about his early years and his years where he bummed off of a Pakistani (a time when many question the means by which he was able to consume the type of lifestyle he was living for one who had never had a job). I've always said to forget WHERE he was born....the more damning evidence is in B.O.'s parents. B.O.'s trashy mother divorced the alleged father from Kenya and remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. B.O was soon adopted by Mr. Soetoro (with school records to prove that he was indeed a muSLUM citizen of Indonesia (a requirement for school aged children before they could enroll). B.O.'s legal name at the time was Barry Seotoro and his nationality Indonesia with his religion being iSLUM. There is no evidence to disavowed his citizenship from Indonesia (a requirement/proceedure) to petitioned for reinstatement of his American citizenship between certain ages. BARRY, never had anyone to sign or present such papers and Barry at a lawful adult age of consent would have had to sign an affidavit relinquishing his Indonesian citizenship. This would have had to be sent to the Indonesian Government as well before reclaiming any U.S. citizenship. As a result of B.O.'s Indonesian citizenship status, he could never regain U.S. ‘natural born’ status ( if he had ever held such a title to begin with), B.O. could have only become ‘naturalized’ if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, after going through U.S. Immigration upon his return to the United States. He would have then received Certification of Citizenship indicating ‘naturalized’ YET we have not been presented such certificates.

As I said, I don't consider myself a "birther" but there seems to be so much of an odor from B.O.'s past that leaves only possibilities for his current and obvious motives that has been an overwhelming success in utterly destroying ALL that is America. So, the question of the obvious forgery that was presented as an official birth certificate can be dismissed because one need only question the oddity of B.O.'s ties/patriotism to both Kenya and Indonesia.

Born to a Kenyan father, by law, B.O. automatically became a Kenyan/UK citizen. When he was later adopted by Mr. Soetoro he became a citizen of Indonesia. By Indonesian law, B.O. should have been an Indonesian citizen (IF) and/or (WHEN) he became a student within their Islamic school system. This gives B.O. the possibility of being a citizen three times over. Is it any wonder that B.O. talks about being a citizen of the world?! We have such weak leadership, anything and everything goes and I'm afraid that we have gone down the tubes. All true but just wait the anti-birther crowd will ignore the truth and say stop beating a dead horse and you are a conspiracy nut. Others will say too late lets go after him on other grounds. Yet his being a complete fraud, liar and traitor means nothing to these people. They are all afraid of the truth but what they miss is that its the damn lie that will destroy them not facing the truth. Face it amigo, as long as he sits in that powerful position nothing will be done about his fraud or his treason. Only very small hope that anything will ever be done about it. -Tyr

red state
08-03-2013, 09:42 PM
All true but just wait the anti-birther crowd will ignore the truth and say stop beating a dead horse and you are a conspiracy nut. Others will say too late lets go after him on other grounds. Yet his being a complete fraud, liar and traitor means nothing to these people. They are all afraid of the truth but what they miss is that its the damn lie that will destroy them not facing the truth. Face it amigo, as long as he sits in that powerful position nothing will be done about his fraud or his treason. Only very small hope that anything will ever be done about it. -Tyr

True that....there should definitely be enough now to bring charges against (SOMEBODY) in charge. My God, I'm still relatively young but I remember the liberals on mainstream TV (ALL DAY long) during the summer when Oliver North was questions/interrogated and disrespected during the Iran/Contra thing and I also remember the bogus questioning that the "Uncle Tom" who is our most honorable member of the US Supreme Court received but with B.O. we get NOTHING after we hear about the CIA members who are now in hiding and CNN interviewing one of the SOB's we are sure had a hand in the murder of Americans almost a year ago. Benghazi has officially been swept under the porch (forget rug).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2013, 09:51 PM
True that....there should definitely be enough now to bring charges against (SOMEBODY) in charge. My God, I'm still relatively young but I remember the liberals on mainstream TV (ALL DAY long) during the summer when Oliver North was questions/interrogated and disrespected during the Iran/Contra thing and I also remember the bogus questioning that the "Uncle Tom" who is our most honorable member of the US Supreme Court received but with B.O. we get NOTHING after we hear about the CIA members who are now in hiding and CNN interviewing one of the SOB's we are sure had a hand in the murder of Americans almost a year ago. Benghazi has officially been swept under the porch (forget rug).
Which is a sure sign that just about anything goes with this ffing traitor and his gang. America as we knew has fallen it fell the day they crowned the new King!!!!! If he is not impeached and brought to trial we will have a Presidency that is just a cover for a dictatorship. He is exactly the type of person the checks and balances were designed to stop! Yet he issue direct threats against SCOTUS AND CONGRESS! And we saw their answer was..... quake in fear and close their cowardly eyes! --Tyr

Noir
08-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Look, I don't consider myself a "birther" but I have always questioned the eligibilty of B.O. because there is so much that we do not know about his early years

Look, I don't consider myself a human, but i am member of the genus Homo and more specifically of the species H. sapiens.

Any merits the article may have, are drowned in the authors reluctance to be associated with the very definition of what they're trying to say. Which has to make you suspicious. When a wolf comes dressed as a wolf, but says he's not a wolf, and goes on to describe his wolfish qualities, you have to wonder.