PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go: Alabama to Implement “Race-Based Standards” in Public Schools

Jeff
07-15-2013, 12:12 AM
This is ridicules , to me this is racism why cant Minorityu children learn the same as any other ? If they are doing this because certain kids dont speak the language or that are adjusting to new surroundings have special classes to help them after the school day , but to lower standards that isn't fair to the minority child let alone the children that do work hard to get good grades

The Alabama Federation of Republican Women (AFRW) strongly opposes “race-based standards for student achievement” pushed by the Alabama Department of Education, as reported in The Tuscaloosa News on Sunday, June 30. Minority students will be held to a lower standard, and would be tracked at a lower standard throughout their academic career from K-12.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/07/here-we-go-alabama-to-implement-race-based-standards-in-public-schools/#ixzz2Z5WKARxc

Missileman
07-15-2013, 12:43 AM
This is ridicules , to me this is racism why cant Minorityu children learn the same as any other ? If they are doing this because certain kids dont speak the language or that are adjusting to new surroundings have special classes to help them after the school day , but to lower standards that isn't fair to the minority child let alone the children that do work hard to get good grades

The Alabama Federation of Republican Women (AFRW) strongly opposes “race-based standards for student achievement” pushed by the Alabama Department of Education, as reported in The Tuscaloosa News on Sunday, June 30. Minority students will be held to a lower standard, and would be tracked at a lower standard throughout their academic career from K-12.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/07/here-we-go-alabama-to-implement-race-based-standards-in-public-schools/#ixzz2Z5WKARxc

Yet once through school, a lower wage will be deemed unfair. Hell, meet handbasket!

Jeff
07-15-2013, 06:50 AM
Yet once through school, a lower wage will be deemed unfair. Hell, meet handbasket!

Mm when they get out of school it wouldnt surprise me at all if by then they get more money because they had to over come :laugh:

Missileman
07-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Mm when they get out of school it wouldnt surprise me at all if by then they get more money because they had to over come :laugh:

Oh shit...now you went and done it! Big Brother just read what you wrote and thinks that higher minimum wage for minorities sounds like a perfect idea! :rolleyes:

Larrymc
07-15-2013, 07:06 AM

That's sound as unfair and ridicules as that Ebonics mess we has some time back, Didn't see anything here but i bet the The Alabama Federation of Republican Women will be called a bunch of racist.

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I bet MLK is turning over in his grave at the idea of holding students to different standards because of the color of their skin, or any other reasons.

Robert A Whit
07-15-2013, 11:34 AM
It has long been as bad as reading Marcus to try to figure them out.

Doing my community service bit, I present you the translator.

http://englishtoghetto.com/

jimnyc
07-15-2013, 11:49 AM
It has long been as bad as reading Marcus to try to figure them out.

Stop, and stop now. From this point forward, thread bans again for those who initiate this bullshit. I'm pointing at you as you started in this thread, and will do the same to others who I see start in other threads. Please don't even reply to me, just let it go and move forward.

Thunderknuckles
07-15-2013, 12:22 PM
It's called "Compassionate Racism" and it is endemic of the world view of the left.

cadet
07-15-2013, 01:40 PM
It's called "Compassionate Racism" and it is endemic of the world view of the left.

I'm white, and not as good as an asian. Therefore, I should be able to pass with lower grades.
Also, I'm white, and don't get as many benefits as the blacks or mexicans, therefore, I should get benefits and help that my poor race is being denied.

My poor ancestors were Irish, and they were treated worse then slaves. I should be compensated for that.

I'm always put down by people calling me racist cause of my skin colour. Even though I'm friends with Arabic's, family to asians and mexicans, and give great customer service to any and all people, regardless of their skin colour.
I should get benefits for being put down all the time due to my race.

Trigg
07-15-2013, 03:10 PM
This will hurt them in the long run when they attempt to go to college.

These kids will either flunk out of college or graduate with an essentially worthless degree. They will be in debt, unless they qualify for free money, then it's just the taxpayers who are out. Go Figure.

A generation of low income workers or non-workers spunging off the rest of us. Great idea, congratulations Alabama.

Voted4Reagan
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
My god... Where is the outcry from the Left on this?

This is insanity... This ended with Brown V, Board of Education.

Now it's come full circle?

Where is the outcry from black leaders... this is insanity

Gaffer
07-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh goody, we really need more people who can't read cursive.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Oh goody, we really need more people who can't read cursive.
Friend, you really need to stop all that cursive. That's what's wrong with rap music too much damn cursive in it.. and it suxs big time too. When I used to do it my momma washed my mouth out with soap. ;)--Tyr