PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman Juror to Tell All

Jeff
07-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Let the books be written , man this trial isnt even out of the peoples minds yet and here come the book deals , whats to tell that we havent seen on TV , ooo well I am sure the juror will make plenty of money on this adventure though .

Juror B37 in the George Zimmerman trial has signed (along with her attorney husband) with literary agent and Martin Literary Management president Sharlene Martin.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/zimmerman-juror-to-tell-all/#ixzz2ZCvSy8v3

PostmodernProphet
07-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Zimmerman Juror to Tell All

wait!?!?!?!?.....there's something we don't know?.....heads should roll at the cable news networks......how could they let this happen?.......

Kathianne
07-19-2013, 01:14 AM
I have to wonder if I'm the only one left in America that really thinks that the Zimmerman trial should not be national news? Well at least until Obama claimed Martin as a hypothetical son.

The media and pols created it in news, now it's been added to the pile of racially divisive issues of this administration, thanks to Holder, looks like it will continue for the foreseeable future.

aboutime
07-19-2013, 02:26 PM
I have to wonder if I'm the only one left in America that really thinks that the Zimmerman trial should not be national news? Well at least until Obama claimed Martin as a hypothetical son.

The media and pols created it in news, now it's been added to the pile of racially divisive issues of this administration, thanks to Holder, looks like it will continue for the foreseeable future.

Kathianne. No. You are not the only one left.

But. What Obama and Holder need, is to keep this story on the front page as long as possible.
That way. Nobody is talking about Obama's real problems like Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Spending, and Obamacare Failures.

Kathianne
07-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Kathianne. No. You are not the only one left.

But. What Obama and Holder need, is to keep this story on the front page as long as possible.
That way. Nobody is talking about Obama's real problems like Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Spending, and Obamacare Failures.

Thanks for explaining that to me. I'm gathering up my blinky now and going to bed.

Jeff
07-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Thanks for explaining that to me. I'm gathering up my blinky now and going to bed.

Kat its a Binky not a Blinky just ask my sister :laugh:

Gaffer
07-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Kat its a Binky not a Blinky just ask my sister :laugh:

I thought it was a blanky. :laugh:

Kathianne
07-20-2013, 08:33 AM
They're all good! LOL!