PDA

View Full Version : Obama DOJ Faces Block By FBI In Possible Zimmerman Charges

Jeff
07-16-2013, 06:46 AM
Well lets hope clear minds will prevail but I am afraid the true racist in this country will get there way and keep doing so until GZ is behind bars or what they really want is a public Lynching

I told you yesterday that Attorney General Eric Holder was facing pressure from racists, including the racist organization the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to file federal charges against George Zimmerman. Well, now it looks like the Federal Bureau of Investigation may present a roadblock to the Justice Department’s possible quest as their records find no evidence that George Zimmerman was a racist. Keep in mind that didn’t stop them from forming protests and security with tax dollars in Florida, nor did it stop Governor Rick Scott appointing a special prosecutor or that prosecutor filing charges against George Zimmerman when police had already investigated and found no reason to charge him.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/obama-doj-faces-block-by-fbi-in-possible-zimmerman-charges/#ixzz2ZCyBeI3h

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Well lets hope clear minds will prevail but I am afraid the true racist in this country will get there way and keep doing so until GZ is behind bars or what they really want is a public Lynching

I told you yesterday that Attorney General Eric Holder was facing pressure from racists, including the racist organization the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to file federal charges against George Zimmerman. Well, now it looks like the Federal Bureau of Investigation may present a roadblock to the Justice Department’s possible quest as their records find no evidence that George Zimmerman was a racist. Keep in mind that didn’t stop them from forming protests and security with tax dollars in Florida, nor did it stop Governor Rick Scott appointing a special prosecutor or that prosecutor filing charges against George Zimmerman when police had already investigated and found no reason to charge him.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/obama-doj-faces-block-by-fbi-in-possible-zimmerman-charges/#ixzz2ZCyBeI3h

The Sanford police chief was fired for refusing to make a --political arrest. These people will destroy anybody that get in their way. Too bad the fired police chief didn't decide to seek a little justice himself with his service revolver IMHO. Weren't his civil rights violated by the persecution he endured for obeying the law and honorably doing his job? That persecution came from government officials not a private citizen like Z-man is.. Werent Z-man's civil rights violated by the DOJ WHEN THEY SPENT TAX PAYER DOLLARS TO HELP ORGANISE AND RUN A CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM? Told you people Obama and his crew are totally corrupt ffing scum..

Thunderknuckles
07-16-2013, 10:40 AM
The Sanford police chief was fired for refusing to make a --political arrest. These people will destroy anybody that get in their way.
You're absolutely correct. I would also mention the fired IT Director for the Florida State Attorney's Office which I think is even more damning. He was for fired releasing evidence to the defense, required by the laws of discovery, which the state attorney's office was trying to withhold. In other words, he was fired for obeying the law. On top of that, his superior released some pretty nasty language in his termination. This is a story that is not getting enough attention in my opinion. It really brings to light the nature of this witch hunt and the degree to which people would be punished if they stood in the way.

aboutime
07-16-2013, 07:12 PM
There is now, only one purpose for anyone connected with the Obama White House, and the DOJ that has become bastardized by Holder ignoring, or abusing the duties of A.G. And that purpose is...

"THE DESTRUCTION OF ANYONE WHO DARES TO DISAGREE WITH OBAMA, IN ANY WAY".

We saw it during every one of the years CLINTON was in office, and Obama had only to pick up where CLINTON left off.

Like Bubba, and Hillary. The Obama White House MUST destroy anyone who gets in their way, or anyone who exposes him as the RACIST pretend president he now...no longer likes being. Just ask his Wife.