PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Birthday Card. DP brats are the BEST!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 04:41 AM
I'm getting old now but I ain't done yet. I have decided to make myself more useful and to use my expertise, talent and interests to further the American experience. Some of you aren't going to like it but all the genuine Americans amongst you will rejoice in my decision. After all, I am the decider in this case.

I am going back into worker representation. The spirit of American workers is unmatched anywhere else in the WORLD. We all do our damndest for the companies that we work for, the country that we live in and the freedoms that we have earned if only by birthright. Why aren't OUR lives getting better?

I doubt if I can change much but I will be out there changing whatever I can to promote the American experience to the universal benefit of us all. Fair is fair and me relying on my past achievements to sustain my future are simply not enough. I have the time, resourses and inclination to better live my life and I intend to do it.

I will probably not be posting as much as I have been but I will always hold you all in my heart.

Good luck, God bless, and again thank you for the Birthday Card.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Seriously, THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!

OCA
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Lol, you seeing a pattern here you yellowbellied coward? Nobody gives a shit about you, your DP daily threads were a bust and now, besides little old me, and i'm just posting to rub your Mississippi racist nose in it, this thread is being ignored.

Certainly you must see that your general persona here is of a joke.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Hook, line and sinker.

Lol, you seeing a pattern here you yellowbellied coward? Nobody gives a shit about you, your DP daily threads were a bust and now, besides little old me, and i'm just posting to rub your Mississippi racist nose in it, this thread is being ignored.

Certainly you must see that your general persona here is of a joke.

I never caught such a stupid fish. Thanks for the card, oca.

OCA
06-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Hook, line and sinker.

I never caught such a stupid fish. Thanks for the card, oca.

Lol you think anyone believes you were just baiting anyone here? You were trolling for sympathy(you've done it on more than one occasion before) and to a man and woman we read your bullshit like a kindergarten reader.

Don't be pathetic and try and backpedal again. You got some serious emotional issues you need to deal with.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
You are such a sweetie.

Lol you think anyone believes you were just baiting anyone here? You were trolling for sympathy(you've done it on more than one occasion before) and to a man and woman we read your bullshit like a kindergarten reader.

Don't be pathetic and try and backpedal again. You got some serious emotional issues you need to deal with.

Care to get back on the Cosa Nostra thing? I doubt it. You are every bit the chickenshit I ever imagined you to be.

But, the card was nice.

Doniston
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM

Certainly you must see that your general persona here is of a joke. "IGNORED"??? Of all the stupid jackass"erroneous" comments, The time stamp shows it was started a m4AM it is now eight hours later and this forum is not known to get a lot of use. What did you expect from a post out of the mainstream of the political portions?
Further, All you seem to muster in any of your responses are insults. As I said in another thread "You are the ASS of debate policy, not the face."

You sir are the Joke, and a very bad one at that.

OCA
06-07-2007, 12:26 PM
"IGNORED"??? Of all the stupid jackass"erroneous" comments, The time stamp shows it was started a m4AM it is now eight hours later and this forum is not known to get a lot of use. What did you expect from a post out of the mainstream of the political portions?
Further, All you seem to muster in any of your responses are insults. As I said in another thread "You are the ASS of debate policy, not the face."

You sir are the Joke, and a very bad one at that.

Hahaha...must be doing something right.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Fidel, you prefer a macanudo or some other type?

Doniston
06-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't really know how Brats came into this thead title. but taking a chance I will add this:

I used to live in the Bratwurst Cpital of the US "Sheboygan, Wisconsin" soon as I can sell out here I am moving back.

There, Brats are indeed "Truely the best"

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm getting old now but I ain't done yet. I have decided to make myself more useful and to use my expertise, talent and interests to further the American experience. Some of you aren't going to like it but all the genuine Americans amongst you will rejoice in my decision. After all, I am the decider in this case.

I am going back into worker representation. The spirit of American workers is unmatched anywhere else in the WORLD. We all do our damndest for the companies that we work for, the country that we live in and the freedoms that we have earned if only by birthright. Why aren't OUR lives getting better?

I doubt if I can change much but I will be out there changing whatever I can to promote the American experience to the universal benefit of us all. Fair is fair and me relying on my past achievements to sustain my future are simply not enough. I have the time, resourses and inclination to better live my life and I intend to do it.

I will probably not be posting as much as I have been but I will always hold you all in my heart.

Good luck, God bless, and again thank you for the Birthday Card.

Seriously, good luck.

OCA
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't really know how Brats came into this thead title. but taking a chance I will add this:

I used to live in the Bratwurst Cpital of the US "Sheboygan, Wisconsin" soon as I can sell out here I am moving back.

Brats??????????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::laugh2:

You don't know what a macanudo is do you?

Doniston
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Hahaha...must be doing something right.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Fidel, you prefer a macanudo or some other type?

1. I don't smoke, and

2. There is nothing you could offer me that I would want ---- except your silence.

Doniston
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Brats??????????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::laugh2:

You don't know what a macanudo is do you? Yes, as my last post would indicate. however the word Brat was mentioned and as I said, I took a chance. macanudos were not mentioned and I have never heard of a cigar being called a brat. Course then again, I don't smoke.

OCA
06-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Yes, as my last post would indicate. however the word Brat was mentioned and as I said, I took a chance. macanudos were not mentioned and I have never heard of a cigar being called a brat. Course then again, I don't smoke.

Brats.....kids. Lol you are dense.

darin
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM

LMAO!! :clap::clap:

dan
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PSYCHOBLUES!!!!!!!!!!:slap:

Baron Von Esslingen
06-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Be cool, brother. Happy BD. All the best from Texas, my friend.