PDA

View Full Version : DOJ wants your tips on Trayvon civil rights

Jeff
07-17-2013, 08:05 AM
So now Obama and his ban of thugs want you the American people to help them build a case against Zimmerman

President Obama’s Department of Justice wants Americans’ tips on Trayvon Martin’s civil rights to build its federal case against George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of second-degree murder charges Saturday

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/doj-wants-your-tips-on-trayvon-civil-rights/

tailfins
07-17-2013, 08:11 AM
I have a tip: Stop harrassing George Zimmerman and protect his safety.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 08:12 AM
I have a tip: Stop harrassing George Zimmerman and protect his safety.

I think that is one of the best tips I have heard about this case !!

Larrymc
07-17-2013, 10:12 AM
So now Obama and his ban of thugs want you the American people to help them build a case against Zimmerman

President Obama’s Department of Justice wants Americans’ tips on Trayvon Martin’s civil rights to build its federal case against George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of second-degree murder charges Saturday

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/doj-wants-your-tips-on-trayvon-civil-rights/Heres a tip stop wasting tax payer money trying to punish an innocent man just because he's attacker was the same race as the President.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Heres a tip stop wasting tax payer money trying to punish an innocent man just because he's attacker was the same race as the President.

Yet another great tip

aboutime
07-17-2013, 12:43 PM
They won't like my tip. But, for everyone reading this. I would tell them KMA!

aboutime
07-17-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey DOJ. We found this photo of Zimmerman's Jury, you guys posted around Florida.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 01:12 PM
:lol: I had to laugh at that one AT , and that is the best one as of yet :laugh:

aboutime
07-17-2013, 01:15 PM
:lol: I had to laugh at that one AT , and that is the best one as of yet :laugh:

Thanks. Guess the DOJ, and Holder haven't figured a way to get PAULA to say "CRACKA!"

By the way Jeff. If we lose the ability to laugh these days. The world will become even worse.

I've even STOPPED watching ALL TV News. Local, and Cable.

My Blood Pressure just climbs, and I don't need to be angry all the time.

So. When I try to make anything Funny here. There's a really good reason for it.
I call it SURVIVAL.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Thanks. Guess the DOJ, and Holder haven't figured a way to get PAULA to say "CRACKA!"

By the way Jeff. If we lose the ability to laugh these days. The world will become even worse.

I've even STOPPED watching ALL TV News. Local, and Cable.

My Blood Pressure just climbs, and I don't need to be angry all the time.

So. When I try to make anything Funny here. There's a really good reason for it.
I call it SURVIVAL.

I gave up watching the news a while ago say like 4 and a half years ago :laugh: but I must admit once Gabby posted the verdict Saturday I threw it on because I wanted to watch these racist people burn there own homes to me that is enjoyment :laugh: I guess that's not the right way to be but it is just the truth, I do feel sorry for the part of the Black community that may feel like the verdict is wrong but hey he was found innocent or those that truly have there eyes wide open and realized he was innocent

red state
07-17-2013, 02:14 PM
I suggest that they go after ANYONE promoting and/or encouraging hatred, violence and profiling. They should start with the muSLUM who hated and violently attacked and profiled the best among American citizens. This would mean giving those fallen and wounded service men and women the highest honors possible in addition to stop calling "work place violence" what it is.....a terrorist attack on Fort Hood. We have our best barely getting by after their losses and wounds YET Major SOB is still getting his pay. I understand that fact that you're innocent until proven guilty BUT, it this deviant can not shave or respect the uniform...he should have his assets shared among those who actually deserve and earn it.

The second person the DOJ can go after is the Black Panthers....after that, they could tackle Zimmerman's prosecutors along with the prosecutions star witness. They withheld vital info/evidence and contributed greatly to inciting riots. The star witness for the young punk pretty much dared him to attack the queer whitey who may molest his family if followed to his dad's house. In so many words and according to her take on why the young punk viciously attacked Z; she convinced the young punk to 'attack the creepy @$$ cracka or else she would view him as less than a man and more like a queer that likes to be followed.'

Lastly, they could do the honorable thing and place themselves under arrest for the crimes they have committed against Mexico and the USA which has caused historic massacres on both sides of our border. Then they could go for a count TWO after interfering with local and State laws which found Z's actions appropriate and necessary....[before and AFTER the trial].

I feel that OUR victory is or will be the cornerstone in shedding the RIGHT light on the gun issue, the fairness and faithfulness of true patriots when defending a minority who was a B.O. supporter and the stubborn, willing ignorance and hatred of the racist and tyrannical LEFT. This may actually be a good thing for the 2nd Amendment and will surely gain a bit more support from Latinos for the RIGHT.

We need a break and the shooting of a racist, violent, thief on drugs from the LEGAL gun of a LEGAL BLK/WHT/HISPANIC dimocrat may be just what the doctor ordered. I truly can't think of a better scenario than what happened....unless the jury had had three blacks and 3 Hispanics. I'm not sure if the so-called WHITE jurist were actually WHITE. in my experience from staying in FL....most of the folks are Hispanic. They look 'white', they dress 'white' and they conduct themselves as 'white'....then they start speaking and you realize that they aren't "WHITE" at all. And for you libtards out there.....you started with all the jokes on how whitey dances, walks, talks and dresses so don't come playing the race card with me.

You guys were WRONG and have shown your @$$ while proving to the world how racist, intolerant and nasty your really are. We were RIGHT and have shown how strongly we are willing to stand up for the Constitution and anyone who lives by that Constitution which says that we have a God given right (not gov. given right) to defend ourselves from young, racist, violent, punks on drugs (no matter who pulled the trigger or who was the one shot).