PDA

View Full Version : University Prof Says God Is a White Racist

Jeff
07-17-2013, 01:48 PM
I remember posting this on FB yesterday but received another E mail about it today and I don't think nor did I see where I posted it here so if I did please just ignore but I feel this is news worthy enough to make sure everyone see's it . Now we have professors stating God is a white racist :rolleyes:

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, Anthea Butler, Associate Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, claimed that “America’s God” is a white racist in her July 14 editorial.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/07/university-prof-says-god-is-a-white-racist/#ixzz2ZKWlTDZx

cadet
07-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks, I needed a laugh. :laugh:

aboutime
07-17-2013, 02:49 PM
I remember posting this on FB yesterday but received another E mail about it today and I don't think nor did I see where I posted it here so if I did please just ignore but I feel this is news worthy enough to make sure everyone see's it . Now we have professors stating God is a white racist :rolleyes:

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, Anthea Butler, Associate Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, claimed that “America’s God” is a white racist in her July 14 editorial.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/07/university-prof-says-god-is-a-white-racist/#ixzz2ZKWlTDZx

Poor Anthea. Another victim of Al (notso)Sharpton fame. It is true because SHE scared the last Black man who tried to have relations with her...and he became White as she yelled "OH GOD, OH GOD!"

Marcus Aurelius
07-17-2013, 03:01 PM
She must have 'forgotten' Zimmerman is Latino, not white.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
She must have 'forgotten' Zimmerman is Latino, not white.

Latino with a black Great Grandfather which made his Grandmother mixed but she looked more black than white

Gaffer
07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
I heard god was a Puerto Rican.

Marcus Aurelius
07-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Latino with a black Great Grandfather which made his Grandmother mixed but she looked more black than white

I guess a little white makes you all white.

It's pathetic and sad that this professor calls God a white racist because she didn't get the verdict she wanted.

Larrymc
07-17-2013, 03:26 PM

I am continually Shocked at what passes for a Professor, the sad part is we pay big money to have our kids not only exposed to, but forced to suffer such ignorance's.

aboutime
07-17-2013, 03:42 PM
I am continually Shocked at what passes for a Professor, the sad part is we pay big money to have our kids not only exposed to, but forced to suffer such ignorance's.

Larrymc. Have to be honest with you here but...I am no longer shocked. As you said. To learn about people like this idiot professor.

Matter of fact. People will call me a liar for this, but I have witnessed this personally. I know three people who have gotten, paid for, stolen, borrowed, tricked, lied their way into Full Scholarships, Degree's from Associates, Bachelors, and even Masters. And each in studies so obscure, they are laughable, and even came with Framed Certificates, signed by other Phony, so-called Scholars nobody ever heard of...without the proper numbers on a CHECK.

And people wonder why so many college graduates have trouble getting good jobs?
Truth is. Large numbers of 4 year college grads with degree's never managed to get GPA's higher than BUD LIGHT, or COORS.