PDA

View Full Version : Civil rights attorney defends Zimmerman verdict

Trigg
07-17-2013, 03:03 PM
I don't watch Hannity, but I saw this online and thought it was interesting that a civil rights attorney was telling Juan Williams to stop using the race card

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLSvXogyjL0

Marcus Aurelius
07-17-2013, 03:11 PM
I don't watch Hannity, but I saw this online and thought it was interesting that a civil rights attorney was telling Juan Williams to stop using the race card

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLSvXogyjL0

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/PIMking/dayum.jpg

Leo got game!!!

Gaffer
07-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Juan Williams is an idiot and a racist. He was called on his statements by a black man and he couldn't squirm his way out. I do love it when someone rubs the shit in his face. It matches his eyes.

aboutime
07-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Juan Williams is an idiot and a racist. He was called on his statements by a black man and he couldn't squirm his way out. I do love it when someone rubs the shit in his face. It matches his eyes.

Is Williams the liberal from Fox news?
If so. I agree with you.
The few times I've seen him at my Son's house where they watch Fox like my parents used to watch Walter Cronkite long ago.
Williams is actually, what they used to call the TOKEN...either Black, or Liberal. But he's more like both.
There's another guy I could never stand to watch, or listen to named Combs or Colmes???

Him and Williams can't be beat by a Full House.

Larrymc
07-17-2013, 04:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLSvXogyjL0I have friends who are realistic, and see this case for what it is, But i appreciate the members who have found the few others across the country who speak up with out an agenda and tell the truth, I enjoy seeing there prospective. Its to bad its not the prevailing attitude i the Black community.

Gaffer
07-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Is Williams the liberal from Fox news?
If so. I agree with you.
The few times I've seen him at my Son's house where they watch Fox like my parents used to watch Walter Cronkite long ago.
Williams is actually, what they used to call the TOKEN...either Black, or Liberal. But he's more like both.
There's another guy I could never stand to watch, or listen to named Combs or Colmes???

Him and Williams can't be beat by a Full House.

Williams is a token for sure. Combes is nothing but a propaganda mouth piece. He will twist anything in any way to make a political issue out of it. He ranks right down there with tingles and oberman.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Williams is a token for sure. Combes is nothing but a propaganda mouth piece. He will twist anything in any way to make a political issue out of it. He ranks right down there with tingles and oberman.

I have seen Combes try and prove some major trash he is no better than Al Sharpton

Trigg
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Charles Barkley and Bill Cosby have both now came out and said this is not about race.

Now if only the president would quit trying to cause racial trouble with his stupid speaches.

Marcus Aurelius
07-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Charles Barkley and Bill Cosby have both now came out and said this is not about race.

Now if only the president would quit trying to cause racial trouble with his stupid speaches.

The President acted stupidly.

Trigg
07-19-2013, 02:00 PM
The President acted stupidly.

it seems to be a habit of his :laugh:

aboutime
07-19-2013, 02:03 PM

Trigg. Take notice how Barkley, and Cosby have been outspoken for years. And, both are protected with their fame, and ability to protect themselves financially as well.

It won't be too long before both Men get to hear the UNCLE TOM, and CRACKA LOVER kinds of accusations because...as that young lady from the Zimmerman case said.."THEY'S OLD, FROM DA OLD SCHOOL".

Just watch. And she will soon have her own OPRA tv contract for Sesame Street and the new "GROUCH".

Gaffer
07-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Obama wants a race war. He doesn't give a damn about black people. They are just pawns in efforts to establish a dictatorship. People need to die and cities need to burn so that he can use the govt to impose his will. The media will continue to fan the flames. I suspect somewhere along the line the muslim brotherhood will come into play as well.