PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson: Get The UN Involved in the Zimmerman Case

Jeff
07-17-2013, 09:13 PM
This is getting just crazy over the top B.S. now all they wanted was GZ arrested then all they wanted was to see him in court and let the courts sort it out then all they wanted was him convicted so they tried different avenues to do so when they realized they hadn't proved there case , then they wanted the DOJ to charge him and now Jesse Jackson wants the UN involved :laugh: whats next Jackson and Sharpton will go get the Russian government involved , hell they are just going to keep going until they get what they want .

The idea of getting the federal Department of Justice involved in what should have remained a local story is preposterous. But Eric Holder announced recently that his department would be opening an investigation and will possibly bring civil rights charges against Zimmerman. We’ll see. Holder may have bitten off more than he can chew, since there isn’t any real evidence that Zimmerman “profiled” Martin because he was black.

http://lastresistance.com/2744/jesse-jackson-get-the-un-involved-in-the-zimmerman-case/

aboutime
07-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Jeff. Know what? After reading your post. I now have this really strong urge to PROFILE these two, ignorant, wasted, and useless human pieces of literal crap.52755276

Jeff
07-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Jeff. Know what? After reading your post. I now have this really strong urge to PROFILE these two, ignorant, wasted, and useless human pieces of literal crap.52755276

To be honest with you I wouldn't waste the "N" word on them , that would make them human, they are lower than pond scum

Marcus Aurelius
07-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can kiss my white cracker ass.

Jeff
07-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can kiss my white cracker ass.

you tell em pecker wood :laugh: