PDA

View Full Version : Houston Harley Rider Deals W/ The New Black Panthers

Jeff
07-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Leave it to the bikers they will show ya how to deal with the NBPP guess they wont be burning that whitey neighborhood

http://www.kprcradio.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html?article=11482137

Jeff
07-17-2013, 10:14 PM
This video brought a smile to my face , this is OLD AMERICA let those scum bags come in to spread there brand of hate and a biker will be quick to show them the way out, all that bad ass talk of burning down whitey's neighborhoods and all I seen was a bunch of trouble makers get back in there car and go back to the ghetto

darin
07-18-2013, 05:49 AM
I feel a little embarrassed over everyone in that video. :(

jimnyc
07-18-2013, 06:04 AM

Ya know, if it had been any other group trying to have a peaceful assembly or gathering, I would probably be thinking like that. But this is a HATE group that has been inciting more hatred and violence. They called for murder as well. Let's also not forget voter intimidation. I had a little interaction with one of the leaders on FB for speaking my mind and it wouldn't surprise me if I'm now a marked man!!

But I see these lunatics not much different than a group like the Westboro nuts, crazies, looking for attention and being anti-American and disgusting. I think these people simply didn't want to give them a voice or podium to spread more of their hate, especially in their own neighborhood. And at least they were peaceful about it, albeit very loud. Imagine the roles reversed and a small group of crazy whites going on a march like that, say through Harlem, Bronx or any other major black area? They would have been lucky to have only been shouted down and we all know their lives would have been on the line.

The people yelling didn't impress me much as we've all heard the "USA, USA" chants before. But when the Harley's started the engines and revved up, and let them know they won't be heard, that was awesome!

jimnyc
07-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Here's a video if anyone has the time, which will make it clear why these assholes need to be quited.

New Black Panthers Declare War on Whitey if Zimmerman Acquitted

A quote being attributed to New Black Panthers leader Samir Shabazz by numerous Internet sites states, "This time we're doing it right... This time we're not burning down our communities. This time we're going out to Whitey's suburbs and burning down HIS community. We're going to make Whitey feel the pain."

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PEnt2tUKAh8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DDb2byj74oY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_dPs7WQ_ypY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
07-18-2013, 06:12 AM
P.S. - Didn't know the first video was nothing but Alex Jones the nutcase, but didn't want to delete in case someone was watching, then I added 2 more short vids. Anyone can go to Google, or Youtube and type in "New Black Panther Party Whitey" and you'll find more nauseating stories and videos than you can watch or read.

Larrymc
07-18-2013, 06:29 AM
Leave it to the bikers they will show ya how to deal with the NBPP guess they wont be burning that whitey neighborhood

http://www.kprcradio.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html?article=11482137They got a lesson on the proper way to protest, No vulgar Language ,No Name Calling, No one got hurt, No property damage, nothing left burning.

Jeff
07-18-2013, 06:41 AM
They got a lesson on the proper way to protest, No vulgar Language ,No Name Calling, No one got hurt, No property damage, nothing left burning.

Yes I have to agree after this NBPP had announce it would be burning Whteys neighborhood I was anything but embarrassed I was proud, to shut a hate group out from spreading there special blend of hate is a great thing , guess I am just confused here :dunno:

Jeff
07-18-2013, 06:49 AM

Darin I usually agree with everything you say but this has really thrown me for a loop, you where embarrassed for what reason that they wouldn't let these animals spread there hate ? or was it the fact that instead of opening fire they just got so loud no one could hear what these animals had to say ? And I am being serious because honestly when I saw this it was the first time since the verdict come out that I was actually proud , they shut these animals out with chants of USA and then drowned them out with the sound of straight pipes , honestly I would of loved to seen the Angels ( or any other big club ) of been there and seen them beat these hate mongrels half to death , when you remember a 13 month old baby shot in the face and killed after the thugs threatened the mother give us money if ya dont want your baby killed then you see this and it makes you embarrassed please explain why because I am missing something here
edited here
I have to wonder Darin and I am sorry to carry this on but I truly value your opinion, would you of been more proud if these people hid in there houses and let this hate group just take over there neighborhood ? Personally I think that is the problem and exactly why these groups are now vandalizing police cars beating up on the old because of attitudes like yours , and again I ask please explain , I understand these people where over the top but then again I didn't see whiteys houses burning nor did I see anyone on either side getting beat up, so ya really confused me hear, honestly anyone else and I would of felt they where just part of the problem and are to afraid to stand up to these hate groups but I know that isn't you

Gaffer
07-18-2013, 07:51 AM
I was going to ask Darin the same question, what exactly is embarrassing about this video. It's no different than a crowd shouting down the KKK at a rally. The only difference between the two groups is the color of their skin.

Larrymc
07-18-2013, 08:13 AM
I feel a little embarrassed over everyone in that video. :(Embarrassed not at all, in fact im proud of how civil it was, considering the way this Black Hate Groups on protest, Creating complete chaos.

Jeff
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I was going to ask Darin the same question, what exactly is embarrassing about this video. It's no different than a crowd shouting down the KKK at a rally. The only difference between the two groups is the color of their skin.

Another difference is one group threatened to burn Whiteys neighborhoods and is a bunch of completely racist pigs that spread hate and threaten to kill people ( remember the bounty they put on GZ's head ) not real sure what was embarrassing about the video but I usually think Darin is spot on so maybe he will open my eyes to something I have missed but I said it and I meant it the only thing that would made me happier about that video is if they beat these pieces of trash to with in a inch of there life, and yes I know that is wrong and a very childish attitude but I dont do well with people threatening me do to the color of my skin especially when I did a complete bout face in the way I felt towards blacks and other minorities , at one point Jim deleted a thread I started that at the time I thought was appropriate( yup my mind was that twisted ) it was titles if the "n" word insults you then you probably are a "N" ( except I spelled it out ) since that time I have grown to realize there are good and bad in all races and there is no room in your heart for hate, hate will eat you up and keep you from being the person that God wants us to be and although I have a long way to go I have come so far it is unreal but groups like the NBPP really try to pull me back into that mind set, another words the Devil is trying his hardest

Jeff
07-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Embarrassed not at all, in fact im proud of how civil it was, considering the way this Black Hate Groups on protest, Creating complete chaos.

Larry I am not sure how well you know dmp or how long you have even been here ( I have been a member for years but living way out in the country signal is hit and miss for me, so I use to come on when I could then took a long vacation , the net was so slow if it worked at all it was more frustrating than pleasurable but now we can finally get DSL which is slow to many but fantastic in my eyes :laugh: ) but dmp is a great guy and very smart , never having put me down but through his post he personally had taught me to act better on this board due to the way he carries himself , so I wont be surprised if he opens my eyes to something I may have over looked or this could be a case where we just have to agree to disagree

glockmail
07-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I assume the NBPP was there to protest Zimmy? There's nothing that states what was the intent of their protest and why they attempted it there.

red state
07-18-2013, 12:04 PM
JimNYC Wrote: "The people yelling didn't impress me much as we've all heard the "USA, USA" chants before. But when the Harley's started the engines and revved up, and let them knowthey won't be heard, that was awesome!"

Jim, I agree but I'd like to point out that this filth had no business in a residential area. A town square, for instance, would have been more appropriate. Still, we are not talking about a group know for their intelligence or integrity. It was awesome to hear the thunder drown out any profanity that was probably uttered from the filty mouths of the NBP's but I would have preffered to see them walk a boring, quiet street as if nobody gave a $#!T that they were there. That would have made a bigger statement in my opinion. I'm not embarrassed by their actions but understand how others could be bothered by what appeared to be chaotic at best and annoying at worse. They let the marchers pull their strings a bit too much but who knows....I may not have been able to controll myself as good as the whites in that video. I may have gotten in my care and forced them around me but it would have been as equally grand to have seen folks mowing their lawn, reading news papers, washing their cars and other normal things instead of allowing the march to draw such a crowd.

To LarryMC: I'm also surprised that it remained so civil after this group promising to slit our daughter's thoats (or some sort of rhetoric/rubbish). I was a bit on edge when that woman kept stumbling around and was almost walked over a few times. Boy, can you imagine if she was the wife of that {guy in the blue shirt} and he mistakenly thought she had been shoved when, in reality, she may have simply lost her footing?! That was a big ole boy!!! That's how $#!T hits the fan!

Not sure why there are those who were embarrassed but I'm not surprised to see at least one such posting...there's always at least one balanced remark in a thread. Perhaps we'll learn the nature of his embarrassment. I do trust it is not an unbalanced disappointment.

jimnyc
07-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I assume the NBPP was there to protest Zimmy? There's nothing that states what was the intent of their protest and why they attempted it there.

It's still the NBPP obviously, but your post made me go to youtube instead of just watching the video here. The video is dated November of 2010. This was the story of "Joe Horn", who shot and killed 2 black men when they robbed his neighbors home. The panther party came to that town in defense of the criminals, and this video shows how the town responded.

Kathianne
07-19-2013, 01:35 AM

I agree with your interpretation of the video. I also agree with Jeff's observation of folks just cowering in their homes.

What I'd truly like to see would be blacks and all the different hues of the US populace stand up to racists and their ill will, regardless of being black, white, orientals, hispanics, or whatever...It would have been good to see some bikers of color standing up to 'the man...' for 'the man' is certainly what the racist NBPP are. They and Obama are one.