PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati poll worker sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud in presidential elections

Marcus Aurelius
07-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Hey, libtards... tell us again how there's no need for voter ID laws to prevent voter fraud...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/cincinnati-poll-worker-sentenced-to-5-years-for-voter-fraud-in-presidential/?test=latestnews

She boasted that she voted twice in last November's presidential election. She was charged with repeatedly voting illegally over three elections using the names of others, including her sister who has been in a coma for a decade.

Now 58-year-old Melowese Richardson, a veteran Cincinnati poll worker, will be spending the next five years in prison for voter fraud.

In February, Richardson admitted on camera to a local TV station that in November, "I voted twice... I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls." But she claimed there "was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud."

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States."

Two other voters in Cincinnati have faced charges of illegally voting in November's election, including a nun who pled guilty. Authorities are currently investigating several dozen more cases of potential voter fraud in Hamilton County, stemming from the November election.

aboutime
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Hey, libtards... tell us again how there's no need for voter ID laws to prevent voter fraud...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/cincinnati-poll-worker-sentenced-to-5-years-for-voter-fraud-in-presidential/?test=latestnews

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Marcus. I'd also like some of the Libs to now explain; since it became known a few days ago. How eligibility to receive OBAMACARE will require a PHOTO ID in order for the Obama-ites who claim DISENFRANCHISEMENT...and Racial Profiling do not want ID's.
What will OBAMA do if "HIS PEOPLE" can't make use of HIS Brainchild idea because HE doesn't want them to NEED an ID???

Marcus Aurelius
07-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Marcus. I'd also like some of the Libs to now explain; since it became known a few days ago. How eligibility to receive OBAMACARE will require a PHOTO ID in order for the Obama-ites who claim DISENFRANCHISEMENT...and Racial Profiling do not want ID's.
What will OBAMA do if "HIS PEOPLE" can't make use of HIS Brainchild idea because HE doesn't want them to NEED an ID???

can you post a link on that? I was unaware of that. This should make the libtards heads implode, trying to explain how a photo ID for voting is evil and racist, but a photo ID for free healthcare is good and wonderful.

Dumb asses.

aboutime
07-18-2013, 02:27 PM
can you post a link on that? I was unaware of that. This should make the libtards heads implode, trying to explain how a photo ID for voting is evil and racist, but a photo ID for free healthcare is good and wonderful.

Dumb asses.

Many will NOT like the source. But the information is unquestionable, and as you read. How else but with an ID will the govt. get the required Information?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/01/will-obamacare-require-you-to-disclose-your-personal-health-id-info-to-the-irs/

Larrymc
07-18-2013, 02:44 PM

[/COLOR][/LEFT]Let me guess the DOJ will be looking into this:rolleyes3:We will never know just how much Fraud went on.

Voted4Reagan
07-18-2013, 06:12 PM

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Thats Federal time.... she has to do 90% of the sentence minimum.

funny thing....she can never vote again... Felony Conviction

PostmodernProphet
07-18-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm sure the libs will consider her a martyr......

CSM
07-19-2013, 06:09 AM
"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States."

Hmmm .... that statement sure tells a tale. While Mr. Obama may have the right to run for POTUS, he DOES NOT have the "right" to BE president unless elected through the legitimate process as outlined by the Constitution. Sure says soemthing about the mentality of some folks.

aboutime
07-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Let me guess the DOJ will be looking into this:rolleyes3:We will never know just how much Fraud went on.

How can anyone honestly trust the DOJ when they have been shown to be the (hidden) leaders of Fraud, and called it something else? As in arranging for the Demonstrations in Florida for the Zimmerman case?
And we mustn't forget FAST & FURIOUS. The Obama/Holder Gun's for Cartel's and Votes????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2013, 05:52 PM

Hmmm .... that statement sure tells a tale. While Mr. Obama may have the right to run for POTUS, he DOES NOT have the "right" to BE president unless elected through the legitimate process as outlined by the Constitution. Sure says soemthing about the mentality of some folks.
He already sat once and left a load that stank to high heaven. Guess that fool thought it smelled like roses. Some people do not deserve to be let out of a cage. -Tyr