PDA

View Full Version : Obama jumps into Zimmerman trial again

jimnyc
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
And of course sounds like a damn asshole!! I think he's a scumbag for first speaking out on this case and comparing Trayvon to a potential son, and now continuing with his racist bullshit now that a not guilty verdict has been rendered.

Obama: Trayvon Martin ‘could have been me 35 years ago’President Barack Obama, breaking his silence on the George Zimmerman acquittal, said Friday that many African-Americans believe that “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different” if Trayvon Martin had been white.

“You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son,” Obama said somberly during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. “Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.”

In searingly personal terms, Obama described his personal experience with race-based prejudice. “There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store -- that includes me,” he said.

“There are very few African-American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me – at least before I was a senator,” he said. “There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.”

So “the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history,” judging “what happened one night in Florida” through that lens, he said.

Obama seemed to pour cold water on prospects that a Justice Department review of the case would lead to federal charges against Zimmerman.

"I think it's important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government, the criminal code, and law-enforcement is traditionally done at the state and local levels -- not at the federal level," the president said.

He also tamped down suggestions he call a national conversation on race, but encouraged churches and families and communities to discuss issues surrounding the case and urged all Americans to engage in some "soul-searching."

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--trayvon-martin-%E2%80%98could-have-been-me-35-years-ago%E2%80%99--180734663.html

aboutime
07-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Obama and company NEED, and WANT to keep the Zimmerman case, race, and Trevon going for as long as they can.

They know. Once this story is allowed to die, and disappear from the Front Pages of the OBAMA PRESS GALLERY.
Americans will once again start thinking about OBAMA'S failures with Benghazi, AP, the IRS, and OBAMACARE that his fellow Democrats are now...NOT LIKING AS MUCH.

So. Obama and Holder have become the New SPARKPLUGS to assist the OLD SPARKPLUGS...Sharpton and Jackson. Keeping the RACIST, DISENFRANCHISEMENT, IGNORANCE game going...at least until the 2014 elections.

Marcus Aurelius
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
And of course sounds like a damn asshole!! I think he's a scumbag for first speaking out on this case and comparing Trayvon to a potential son, and now continuing with his racist bullshit now that a not guilty verdict has been rendered.

Obama: Trayvon Martin ‘could have been me 35 years ago’

President Barack Obama, breaking his silence on the George Zimmerman acquittal, said Friday that many African-Americans believe that “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different” if Trayvon Martin had been white.

“You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son,” Obama said somberly during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. “Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Race baiting.

In searingly personal terms, Obama described his personal experience with race-based prejudice. “There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store -- that includes me,” he said. race baiting.

“There are very few African-American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me – at least before I was a senator,” he said. “There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.” race baiting

So “the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history,” judging “what happened one night in Florida” through that lens, he said. race baiting

Obama seemed to pour cold water on prospects that a Justice Department review of the case would lead to federal charges against Zimmerman.

"I think it's important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government, the criminal code, and law-enforcement is traditionally done at the state and local levels -- not at the federal level," the president said. fair comment.

He also tamped down suggestions he call a national conversation on race, but encouraged churches and families and communities to discuss issues surrounding the case and urged all Americans to engage in some "soul-searching." Perhaps he should start with himself.

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--trayvon-martin-%E2%80%98could-have-been-me-35-years-ago%E2%80%99--180734663.html

my comments in red above.

Marcus Aurelius
07-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Just like someone we all know, Obama is trying to make it about himself.

cadet
07-19-2013, 02:59 PM
So... Obama would have jumped a guy 35 years ago? Yeah... My respect for him just went up... :rolleyes3:

Larrymc
07-19-2013, 04:53 PM
And of course sounds like a damn asshole!! I think he's a scumbag for first speaking out on this case and comparing Trayvon to a potential son, and now continuing with his racist bullshit now that a not guilty verdict has been rendered. Obama: Trayvon Martin ‘could have been me 35 years ago’

President Barack Obama, breaking his silence on the George Zimmerman acquittal, said Friday that many African-Americans believe that “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different” if Trayvon Martin had been white. “You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son,” Obama said somberly during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. “Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” In searingly personal terms, Obama described his personal experience with race-based prejudice. “There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store -- that includes me,” he said. “There are very few African-American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me – at least before I was a senator,” he said. “There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.” So “the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history,” judging “what happened one night in Florida” through that lens, he said. Obama seemed to pour cold water on prospects that a Justice Department review of the case would lead to federal charges against Zimmerman. "I think it's important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government, the criminal code, and law-enforcement is traditionally done at the state and local levels -- not at the federal level," the president said. He also tamped down suggestions he call a national conversation on race, but encouraged churches and families and communities to discuss issues surrounding the case and urged all Americans to engage in some "soul-searching." http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--trayvon-martin-%E2%80%98could-have-been-me-35-years-ago%E2%80%99--180734663.htmlThe Black community needs to do some soul searching, and be honest with them self's about why they are followed in shopping areas, and they hear doors locking, and Woman clutching there purses, we've seen some honest black folks posted on here that get it, Its not racism that causes people to act these way toward them, Its the facts, the statistics, that show a great majority of the Black community or involved in criminal activity,and Barbaric behavior toward there on people. and frankly those in the black community who work hard to rise above the statistics, are tired of there on people causing them undo scrutiny, And when someone like Obama who has rose above that, Stands and still blames the black community's struggles on racism, He insinuates, first of all he must be better than most of his race because he did it, and don't blame your self its still racism's fault and confirms their deep rooted belief that the white man has control of their future.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2013, 05:39 PM

Obama: Trayvon Martin ‘could have been me 35 years ago’

President Barack Obama, breaking his silence on the George Zimmerman acquittal, said Friday that many African-Americans believe that “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different” if Trayvon Martin had been white.

“You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son,” Obama said somberly during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. “Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.”

In searingly personal terms, Obama described his personal experience with race-based prejudice. “There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store -- that includes me,” he said.

“There are very few African-American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me – at least before I was a senator,” he said. “There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.”

So “the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history,” judging “what happened one night in Florida” through that lens, he said.

"I think it's important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government, the criminal code, and law-enforcement is traditionally done at the state and local levels -- not at the federal level," the president said.

He also tamped down suggestions he call a national conversation on race, but encouraged churches and families and communities to discuss issues surrounding the case and urged all Americans to engage in some "soul-searching."

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--trayvon-martin-%E2%80%98could-have-been-me-35-years-ago%E2%80%99--180734663.html Obama deliberately fanned the flames again! Nothing but stir his people to greater violence because he actually told them they were right and the Justice system failed them again! This came from a very divisive sitting president, a race baiter and a lying bastard! For him to do this is nothing short of a blatant and total disregarding of his Oath of Office yet again! Told you people the ffing maggot was a damn traitor. Any other president in history would have sought to calm things down but not him! He seeks to further divide! I tell you one and all that this asshat is looking to start a revolution... -Tyr

Jeff
07-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Obama deliberately fanned the flames again! Nothing but stir his people to greater violence because he actually told them they were right and the Justice system failed them again! This came from a very divisive sitting president, a race baiter and a lying bastard! For him to do this is nothing short of a blatant and total disregarding of his Oath of Office yet again! Told you people the ffing maggot was a damn traitor. Any other president in history would have sought to calm things down but not him! He seeks to further divide! I tell you one and all that this asshat is looking to start a revolution... -Tyr

What better way to bring a Nation to its knees than a civil war or civil unrest if ya like, at a time when as President he should be asking people to chill the courts have spoken , you may not like the verdict but he is free and we have the best judicial system in the world instead Obama will fan the flames until he has started a major fire at which point he can and will control everything

Kathianne
07-19-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm closer to 60 than 50, never has there been such a racist or divisive president as this in my lifetime. The only comparison I can see would be Andrew Johnson (http://www.biography.com/people/andrew-johnson-9355722) or Woodrow Wilson (http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/345274/progressive-racism-paul-rahe), both served our country badly.

Jeff
07-20-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm closer to 60 than 50, never has there been such a racist or divisive president as this in my lifetime. The only comparison I can see would be Andrew Johnson (http://www.biography.com/people/andrew-johnson-9355722) or Woodrow Wilson (http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/345274/progressive-racism-paul-rahe), both served our country badly.

I can honestly say even those you have mentioned I knew nothing about so this is the first time I have ever seen a president show racism in the oval office , this is just what this country needed was a racist in the office , I do remember when David Duke wanted to run but because of his past people shut him out , personally I think he would of done better than this racist we have in the WH now

What the Blacks dont understand , Yes they are going on with its our turn now and all that other vile trash but Obama could careless about them either all he wants is major civil unrest and that will keep people preoccupied and not watching what he does , and as I have stated for 5 years now I personally believe he wants to punish America ( or at least white America ) and what better way than to keep pushing this and get another civil war going Black against white , well the lines wont be drawn that well because the white libs will be with the blacks as well as the big ol fat woman that lay down with the blacks and become there white trophies , Hear is a tip to the black man you can have them we dont want them anyway , but seriously when this begins and these Liberals see they are still white and the blacks attack them just as well remember this let them learn to fight or die as for the ol fat woman no one really cares so they are on there own ( and yes this sounds so racist but understand I am speaking because of past experiences) , in fact one just this week , I have told many my wife manages a trailer park or shall I say the Ghetto and most people here are pretty good people but the one guy Tea is with one of those not so fat RATHER just nasty white woman and she felt poor tea was being cheated out of money well she came to the office screaming about all yall white Mother ******* and white this and white that I finally asked her if she looked in a mirror lately( this woman truly believes she is black) and yes Tea was upset also but never brought skin color into it and when the yelling was over he explained to me why he was upset and I explained how Laura just tried to keep him and the white guy working because they are both good workers , (not what he wanted to hear but he understood ), we left there and he asked me to give them a ride to the store ( yup neither of them own a car )and of course I did and them the favor ( as I said Tea is a good guy ) the entire ride I could hear this woman in the back seat mumbling about that white Motherf***** and other racial slurs ( wouldn't ya think she would of been thrilled that this white MFer was giving them a ride ) nope and as long as Obama keeps getting up there and running his mouth these people will keep getting madder and madder and in the long run they should understand he isn't trying to help them he is helping himself , remember UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL