PDA

View Full Version : Vet checks

WiccanLiberal
07-20-2013, 10:31 AM
So today was the day to take Emma and Abby for their checkups. We get to the parking lot and the dog proceeds to poo in the lot. Great because we need a sample for testing. Poor Abby is panting in the carrier. She hates anything aside from her normal routine. Into the exam room and Emma gets her nails trimmed and blood drawn then needs a temperature check. So V4R is hanging onto the dog while the thermometer goes you-know-where. And he starts commenting as if the dog were speaking. "Oh no, I've been violated! Someone get me a lawyer. I need Johnny CockerSpaniel. If the thermometer don't fit, you must acquit." The man can make anything entertaining. So both the girls are pronounced healthy and got their shots. Next month the boys get their shots. Can't wait for that. Simon, my twenty pound black cat, gets car sick. Fun will be had.

Larrymc
07-20-2013, 10:38 AM
So today was the day to take Emma and Abby for their checkups. We get to the parking lot and the dog proceeds to poo in the lot. Great because we need a sample for testing. Poor Abby is panting in the carrier. She hates anything aside from her normal routine. Into the exam room and Emma gets her nails trimmed and blood drawn then needs a temperature check. So V4R is hanging onto the dog while the thermometer goes you-know-where. And he starts commenting as if the dog were speaking. "Oh no, I've been violated! Someone get me a lawyer. I need Johnny CockerSpaniel. If the thermometer don't fit, you must acquit." The man can make anything entertaining. So both the girls are pronounced healthy and got their shots. Next month the boys get their shots. Can't wait for that. Simon, my twenty pound black cat, gets car sick. Fun will be had.Ok that's funny i don't care who ya are!!

WiccanLiberal
07-20-2013, 10:54 AM
I thought it was pretty hilarious. Poor dog has an achy butt now. Two vaccinations, one either side. But she doesn't need to go back for a year so it's all good. Right now Abby is sitting in front of me giving me evil looks. The ones that say "Mommy, when you least expect it, I will puke in your shoes."

aboutime
07-20-2013, 12:51 PM
W.L. Just having some fun here but...If they got Vet checks. Did you have to go to the VA? And, perhaps. You should nominate them, as brave little warriors....for the Doggie, and Kitty versions of PURPLE HEARTS? :lol:

WiccanLiberal
07-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Purple ... hearts? It's not their hearts hurting, LOL. And yeah I know that's not the meaning of the award. Actually they were both very well behaved. Emma likes everything but the other dogs. She seems to enjoy being around new people. Once Abby is resigned to going, she just kind of tolerates it. Out of all the pets I have right now, Simon is the real problem as he gets car sick. I can't feed him the morning I take him. But hey, maybe they should qualify for something as they survived a hurricane.