PDA

View Full Version : Sharia In Action: Norwegian Woman Raped By Islamist Gets 16 Months In Jail For Illici

Jeff
07-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Wow the woman was raped and then charged with having sex outside her marriage , sounds like real justice to me :rolleyes:

Back in May, I told you about Alicia Gali (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/sharia-law-woman-gang-raped-by-muslims-then-jailed-8-months-because-they-were-not-her-husband/), a young Australian women who was working at Starwood, one of the world’s biggest hotel chains, in The United Arab Emirates (UAE) country of Dubai. As she was there, apparently some of the Islamists there put something in her drink to knock her out and as she awakened she was being gang raped by several Muslim men. She reported the incident only to find out that it was against Sharia law for her to engage in sex with someone who was not her husband. She was then placed in filthy jail for eight months. Now a Norwegian woman has been raped in Dubai and when she reported it, she was jailed for 16 months for illicit sex outside of marriage. A video interview with the young woman

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/sharia-in-action-norwegian-woman-raped-by-islamist-gets-16-months-in-jail-for-illicit-sex-outside-of-marriage-rapist-gets-13-months/#ixzz2ZgFU3jvS

Gaffer
07-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Dubai is not a "real" muslim town. Ask jafar.

jimnyc
07-21-2013, 07:08 AM
This happens quite often, whether it's denied or not. Islamic women, in some areas, can get into some serious trouble for just being out in public with men that are not their husband or relative. In certain areas, if a woman goes to the police and claims rape, she HAS to have a certain amount of witnesses, or SHE is the one who gets screwed.

I believe this source is acceptable:

By Sheikh Muhammad Saleh Al-Munajjid

The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (that is, if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her. (Al-Istidhkaar, 7/146).

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_351_400/rape_against_muslim_women.htm

aboutime
07-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Anyone still have any questions about why Sharia Law shouldn't become the law of the U.S.A.?

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Lies.. all lies! Sharia Law does not apply no non-Muslims. I know this because Jahil said so.

Who are you going to believe? The press all around the world, or Jahil???

aboutime
07-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Lies.. all lies! Sharia Law does not apply no non-Muslims. I know this because Jahil said so.

Who are you going to believe? The press all around the world, or Jahil???

My mistake. I apologize Marcus. Forgot about our resident Lying Expert on all things Muslim, and Sharia like.

revelarts
07-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Anyone see the film "not without my daughter"
based on a true story.

an American woman meets a young muslim doctor in the U.S. they marry have a nice home life but the doc gets a lot of BS at work over race and religion. he wants to vist home. IRAN. the wife agrees to go back with him. they take the daughter.
long story short they force her to conform to all of the Muslim traditions and she get slapped around. she secretly teaches there young daughter to pray and plans an escape that finally...
well i won't spoil it.

In the process of living in Iran she finds that she is far from the only woman that fell into that trap.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IYEwId_5Cho?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For the love of a child In the sequel to Not Without My Daughter, For the love of a child the author recounts her readjustment to life in America and her husband's quest for revenge, and she tells of other parents who were victims of international abduction.

Larrymc
07-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Anyone see the film "not without my daughter"
based on a true story.

an American woman meets a young muslim doctor in the U.S. they marry have a nice home life but the doc gets a lot of BS at work over race and religion. he wants to vist home. IRAN. the wife agrees to go back with him. they take the daughter.
long story short they force her to conform to all of the Muslim traditions and she get slapped around. she secretly teaches there young daughter to pray and plans an escape that finally...
well i won't spoil it.

In the process of living in Iran she finds that she is far from the only woman that fell into that trap.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IYEwId_5Cho?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

For the love of a child In the sequel to Not Without My Daughter, For the love of a child the author recounts her readjustment to life in America and her husband's quest for revenge, and she tells of other parents who were victims of international abduction.Good Movie, i remember when it came out, it was a shock. Not sure if i have seen For the love of a child?