PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Behind The Trayvon Martin Protests

Jeff
07-21-2013, 07:01 AM
OK I called this ( well ya didn't have to be a rocket scientist to call this one) but I did call it :laugh:

The reason most often given for the protests over the death of Trayvon Martin is that it is unacceptable for an “innocent” black teenager to be “gunned down” by a white person. The protesters seek “justice.” President Obama has fueled the fire (http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/19/19563211-obama-trayvon-martin-could-have-been-me-35-years-ago)of these protests by commenting that he might have been Trayvon Martin thirty-five years ago. That raises the prospect of Obama getting confused with Trayvon Martin in the minds of protesters and then the protests being about white people killing the black president.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/the-real-reason-behind-the-trayvon-martin-protests/#ixzz2ZgGGUqHW

tailfins
07-21-2013, 07:30 AM
Let us not lose sight that Zimmerman need not be found to be a paragon of virtue. The only standard is that there is a reasonable doubt he was guilty of committing a crime. Let's be careful not to move our own goal posts. Conservatives are not very experienced in victimology, and rightly so.

Jeff
07-21-2013, 07:38 AM
Let us not lose sight that Zimmerman need not be found to be a paragon of virtue. The only standard is that there is a reasonable doubt he was guilty of committing a crime. Let's be careful not to move our own goal posts. Conservatives are not very experienced in victimology, and rightly so.

tailfins in my eyes GZ was guilty of nothing at all, he is being used to help Obama divert attention from his misdeeds in DC and that is it, and it is a real shame that our president would use a tragedy to do this but it isn't the first and probably wont be the last, he has ruined one man,s life and no telling how many more as he stirs that pot just to divert attention from his own misdeeds

Drummond
07-21-2013, 08:46 AM

Let's ALSO not lose sight of the fact that, though Zimmerman went through your court system and a verdict was reached, there is now widespread evidence to show that - and purely for the sake of following a self-serving agenda - the court's verdict is being shown massive disrespect.

And right along with it, I'd have thought, the rule of law !!

aboutime
07-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Let's ALSO not lose sight of the fact that, though Zimmerman went through your court system and a verdict was reached, there is now widespread evidence to show that - and purely for the sake of following a self-serving agenda - the court's verdict is being shown massive disrespect.

And right along with it, I'd have thought, the rule of law !!

Sir Drummond. That has been the entire story all along. Like almost anything else that takes place in this Disfunctionally, Downtrodden society. That massive disrespect comes from lack of intelligence, and lack of education.
When the Mob complains loud enough. Laws, Common Sense, Respect, Knowledge, and being Human just do not fit into the picture.

He he yells the loudest...gets the most attention. And it doesn't matter whether that yelling is honest, or based on facts. The yelling comes from those who have been trained to always IGNORE the truth, or Laws whenever it doesn't suit them, or they disagree with it.
That is what we are seeing here, and around the world today.
Abject STUPIDITY fed by the PRETENDERS who must always Impress the Less Educated with their ability to Control, and Deceive with big words...used to keep the minions impressed, and In place.
Academic Bragging among the common people is a tool Obama, and Congress always have used to silence the Intentionally Under, and Un-educated.
All anyone needs to do is say "I HAVE A DEGREE, or MANY DEGREE'S" and the lesser people....uneducated. Are instantly Impressed with what they CAN'T understand, or fathom from the Super Smart (in their own minds). So they FOLLOW, and FOLLOW, and FOLLOW. Like good little, Untrained, Uneducated Sheep going to Slaughter.