PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma

Dilloduck
01-24-2007, 08:25 PM
I saw the great bassing Lake Eufala today but it was way too cold to try it.
Maybe next time !!!!:thumb:

jackass
01-24-2007, 08:39 PM
You didnt even TRY?!?!?:confused:

Mr. P
01-24-2007, 09:18 PM
I saw the great bassing Lake Eufala today but it was way too cold to try it.
Maybe next time !!!!:thumb:

Not talkin here are ya?

Mr. P
01-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Oklahoma.... oh nevermind..:)

Dilloduck
01-30-2007, 09:59 PM
You didnt even TRY?!?!?:confused:

I bet if I wasn't working I woulda given it a shot !:thumb:

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I bet if I wasn't working I woulda given it a shot !:thumb:

Where the hell ya been, dillo? !!!!

Dilloduck
01-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Where the hell ya been, dillo? !!!!

Muskogee, OK of all places--another Red Cross deal--whopper of an ice storm.

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Muskogee, OK of all places--another Red Cross deal--whopper of an ice storm.

Ice storm suck..but they're fun sometimes. Kinda brings out the survival instinct.

Dilloduck
01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Ice storm suck..but they're fun sometimes. Kinda brings out the survival instinct.

When I finally got into Muskogee it looked like a scene from Dr.Zhivago. Trees snapped everywhere. Blades of grass looked like green popsicles. Then the thaw started and you had to make damn sure you weren't standing under any of it.

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 10:47 PM
When I finally got into Muskogee it looked like a scene from Dr.Zhivago. Trees snapped everywhere. Blades of grass looked like green popsicles. Then the thaw started and you had to make damn sure you weren't standing under any of it.

I know..Ice is common here..the yanks laugh at us cuz we can't drive on what they call snow, which it ain't. It's always fun to see them give it a try. :laugh:

trobinett
02-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm the first one to say I can't drive on ice, nor do I even try.

Being in the foothills of the Ozarks, ya don't want to be driving around these hilly roads with ice on them.

We had a "ice event" a few days back, and there were cars off in the ditch's everywhere.

Sure keeps the tow companies busy.

darin
02-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Few things I know about Oklahoma. First - it's largely Flat. 2nd - it has HORRIBLE humidity and heat. Third, it has Twisters. Fourth - Basic Training at Fort Sill is harder than Basic Training at Fort Wherever the Infantry trains.

:D

Nienna
02-15-2007, 11:48 AM
I know..Ice is common here..the yanks laugh at us cuz we can't drive on what they call snow, which it ain't. It's always fun to see them give it a try. :laugh:

Yeah... ice is MUCH harder to manage than just some powdery snow.