PDA

View Full Version : The Zimmerman Trial Was Ultimately About Going After Guns & Self-Defense Laws

Jeff
07-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Say it aint so :rolleyes: certainly that fine black man in DC wouldn't use a tragedy to try and get what he wants, we all knew this as did all the senators and anybody else with a pulse , I am done blaming Obama I am now blaming the pussies call Republicans they need to take the trash out but just like my kids they are to lazy to do so

If you haven’t been able to put two and two together yet, the spectacle we just witnessed as the George Zimmerman trial wasn’t really about George Zimmerman at all. It wasn’t a trial to find real justice and it wasn’t even a trial where George Zimmerman was the accused. It wasn’t about Trayvon Martin or the perceived injustice of a white guy who wasn’t white being racist against a poor, oppressed black kid. Nope, this was a trial where the nation’s self-defense laws were the accused and it was designed explicitly to get the new generation of ding dongs educated in social change and social justice to believe that drastic steps need to be taken to change our nations out dated gun laws. Ding dongs incidentally, that haven’t had an honest discussion about liberty and the constitution since the third grade.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/the-zimmerman-trial-was-ultimately-about-going-after-guns-self-defense-laws/#ixzz2ZgHiO94Z

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Say it aint so :rolleyes: certainly that fine black man in DC wouldn't use a tragedy to try and get what he wants, we all knew this as did all the senators and anybody else with a pulse , I am done blaming Obama I am now blaming the pussies call Republicans they need to take the trash out but just like my kids they are to lazy to do so

If you haven’t been able to put two and two together yet, the spectacle we just witnessed as the George Zimmerman trial wasn’t really about George Zimmerman at all. It wasn’t a trial to find real justice and it wasn’t even a trial where George Zimmerman was the accused. It wasn’t about Trayvon Martin or the perceived injustice of a white guy who wasn’t white being racist against a poor, oppressed black kid. Nope, this was a trial where the nation’s self-defense laws were the accused and it was designed explicitly to get the new generation of ding dongs educated in social change and social justice to believe that drastic steps need to be taken to change our nations out dated gun laws. Ding dongs incidentally, that haven’t had an honest discussion about liberty and the constitution since the third grade.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/the-zimmerman-trial-was-ultimately-about-going-after-guns-self-defense-laws/#ixzz2ZgHiO94Z
The political agenda was over 90% of it. And sure, I knew it was heading towards the anti-gun issue as sure as the sea has fish. Obama never lets a good crisis go to waste even if he has to manufacture the crisis from such an incident. Remember the Department of justice spent tax payers's money there in Florida to advance the protests and cause z-man to be charged and brought to trial. The Department of Justice waged a war against z-man and his rights. There is no way around that fact.. They tried to hang the white Hispanic guy and know this it could happen to any of us! This is the division and injustice fostered by Obama and his admin.. It served at least three purposes, 1. divide us more, 2. stir people for the 2014 election and 3. used to demand further restrictions on our gun rights. Obama wages war on us folks, we the law abiding decent citizens. -Tyr