PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian Couple Gives Son Hormone Blockers, Says The Child Is Transgender

Jeff
07-21-2013, 08:18 AM
And why shouldn't gay couple have children ? At age 11 there is no way this cjild knows he wants to be a woman , this is child abuse and these two idiots ought to be brought up on charges !! If at legal age this young man decideds to become a woman that is his choice, hell at age 11 I think my son wants Tattoo's can I get them for him let alone a life changing experience .

Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel, a lesbian couple from California, claimed their 11-year-old son Thomas didn’t want to be a boy. Thomas, who prefers to go by “Tammy,” wanted to be a girl. So his mothers gave him hormone treatments to delay puberty so that he could fully “transition” into a female through surgery when he is old enough.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21685-lesbian-couple-gives-son-hormone-blockers-says-the-child-is-transgender/

Larrymc
07-21-2013, 09:54 AM
And why shouldn't gay couple have children ? At age 11 there is no way this cjild knows he wants to be a woman , this is child abuse and these two idiots ought to be brought up on charges !! If at legal age this young man decideds to become a woman that is his choice, hell at age 11 I think my son wants Tattoo's can I get them for him let alone a life changing experience .

Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel, a lesbian couple from California, claimed their 11-year-old son Thomas didn’t want to be a boy. Thomas, who prefers to go by “Tammy,” wanted to be a girl. So his mothers gave him hormone treatments to delay puberty so that he could fully “transition” into a female through surgery when he is old enough.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21685-lesbian-couple-gives-son-hormone-blockers-says-the-child-is-transgender/This is an extreme case, but parenting in general has become a spectator position, giving children their space, privacy, let them be who they want to be are just a few of the accuses used to avoid the tough job of being a parent, There is a reason children need parents, they are not yet able to resist temptation, or make the right decisions and they don't know who they are yet, but with good parenting they will eventually figure it all out. I used to tell my girls, My job as a parent is to Love you, Protect you, and Teach you right from wrong, and as much as we would love to be your friend, we must be your parent, and I will never be accused of not doing my job, So we will have a no locked door policy, for your bedrooms because at no time should there be anything going on in there that we wouldn't approve of, so i will knock but your mother will never, if i find the door locked i will take it of the hinges, and given a reason we will turn that room upside down, Yes i was strict but the key to being strict is proportionate love and affection.

glockmail
07-21-2013, 10:37 AM
They're trying to reproduce another gay.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2013, 10:57 AM
They're trying to reproduce another gay. Exactly. Those idiots should be put into a mental facility. -Tyr

Larrymc
07-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Exactly. Those idiots should be put into a mental facility. -TyrBut what about those who ask what could be wrong with gay couples adopting, and who's to say they are wrong, We wouldn't want the child to be confused, or mentally scared right??:rolleyes3:

aboutime
07-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Isn't it great how the world is becoming a PLACE for Cuckoo's to NEST?

Those two aren't really parents. They are just setting a precedence to invite others like them to
become part of the GELDING generation where they hope, HIV becomes their trademark in the filthy lives.
My apologies to anyone who has HIV, or AIDS.

Jeff
07-21-2013, 12:27 PM
They're trying to reproduce another gay.

Two dykes making a baby dyke, they should lose that child and should never be allowed to be around a child again and yes this is exactly why I am against Gays adopting sure there are those that will be wonderful parents but even those parents are sending a message to there kids when the kids watch dad and dad going to bed together

WiccanLiberal
07-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Not sure what the orientation of the parents have to do with the child being transgender except they may be more open to their kids expressing what is going on with them. From individual cases I have seen discussed, it seems early gender reassignment is associated with better emotional outcomes for the kids. The article S/he in New York magazine is a great read on the subject. The blockers just delay puberty and allow for time for the kid to explore whether the desire to be other is just a phase or much deeper. Kids with gender issues have one of the highest rates of suicide and no parent wants to see their kid go that way. It is not just lesbian and gay parents. The kids who express themselves as transgender, and it is the kids pushing the issue increasingly, come from all kinds if families, including very traditional mom/dad households.

http://nymag.com/news/features/transgender-children-2012-6/

Read the article.

tailfins
07-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Not sure what the orientation of the parents have to do with the child being transgender except they may be more open to their kids expressing what is going on with them. From individual cases I have seen discussed, it seems early gender reassignment is associated with better emotional outcomes for the kids. The article S/he in New York magazine is a great read on the subject. The blockers just delay puberty and allow for time for the kid to explore whether the desire to be other is just a phase or much deeper. Kids with gender issues have one of the highest rates of suicide and no parent wants to see their kid go that way. It is not just lesbian and gay parents. The kids who express themselves as transgender, and it is the kids pushing the issue increasingly, come from all kinds if families, including very traditional mom/dad households.

http://nymag.com/news/features/transgender-children-2012-6/

Read the article.

For one, it would never even occur to normal parents to do such a thing. Secondly, homosexual parents would have a mindset to egg such things on. Even if such a subject were front and center as a minor, saying that can be decided when they are 18 should remove any perception of hopelessness.

Voted4Reagan
07-21-2013, 03:16 PM

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21685-lesbian-couple-gives-son-hormone-blockers-says-the-child-is-transgender/

Put them in Pelican Bay with the Male Inmates...

Let them transition...

Total Child abuse

WiccanLiberal
07-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Actually it is also traditional mom/dad parents who do this. And they are telling us that it is their children who are the impetus. They most certainly don't want the kids to deal with the whole mess that comes with living in a way that defies societal expectations. But they also begin to understand that their children need to make these decisions. They are the ones that will have to make the choices about their lives on a very basic root level. All the puberty delaying hormones do is allow the kids to grow up a little more before they need to choose. By all means wait until 18 if that is what is needed, but why make the choice more complex with already developed secondary sexual characteristics?

aboutime
07-21-2013, 03:33 PM
For one, it would never even occur to normal parents to do such a thing. Secondly, homosexual parents would have a mindset to egg such things on. Even if such a subject were front and center as a minor, saying that can be decided when they are 18 should remove any perception of hopelessness.

Like it or not. Agree or disagree. This is merely another unwelcome sign of a society that so easily abuses the Family of Man, Woman, and children.
I would call it Child Abuse. But the problem is. Whoever you go to, in order to make such claims. Probably ARE part of the problem as well.

Missileman
07-21-2013, 04:55 PM

So is this kid transgender because mom and dad are heterosexual?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/us/colorado-transgender-girl-school

Larrymc
07-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Actually it is also traditional mom/dad parents who do this. And they are telling us that it is their children who are the impetus. They most certainly don't want the kids to deal with the whole mess that comes with living in a way that defies societal expectations. But they also begin to understand that their children need to make these decisions. They are the ones that will have to make the choices about their lives on a very basic root level. All the puberty delaying hormones do is allow the kids to grow up a little more before they need to choose. By all means wait until 18 if that is what is needed, but why make the choice more complex with already developed secondary sexual characteristics?I think its wrong to medically delay development of a child. until puberty the kid has no idea what his sexual desire will be, until then parents should treat, and teach him to be what he is a Boy, I've seen story's like these in as young as 6-7 years old and i think were traditional its still ridicules. But this boy has two Moms and no consistent male influences, especially in personal matters, and neither mom is capable of giving it. most young kids want to be like their gender parent, he has two moms unless taught different. why would he want to be different.

Larrymc
07-21-2013, 05:32 PM
So is this kid transgender because mom and dad are heterosexual?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/us/colorado-transgender-girl-schoolMost likely because they didn't teach him to be a boy, i mean come on your four year old wants to play with baby dolls, or play in mommy's heals, so you just go with it! or do you find it humors, but a no no,?? Its what parents are for. Now there are rare cases where theirs physical issues of gender, that would be the only wait and see situation, but even then you would need to wait for puberty, before making a chose.

Jeff
07-21-2013, 05:45 PM
For yall that think this stuff is ok remember this when getting a divorce in the U.S.A. a judge may order ( and does he did so in my divorce ) that no over night guest of the opposite sex when the children are present in the home ( yes my present wife and I where living together as I awaited my divorce) but yet you want me to believe it is OK for a child to watch Daddy and Daddy crawl into bed in the evening ? or take these two lesbians at the age of 11 this little boy doesn't know he was born a girl he knows he wants to be like the freaks that he loves period , and then they are going to give him meds to make him more feminine :laugh: PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE next yall will be crying ooo poor little Johnny ( or suzy if they have gotten that far ) has such trouble adjusting to His/Her new surrounding , NO Shit the kids doesn't know which way is up or down . No I don't agree with gay sex period but if it is the law all I can do is pray for them to myself and try to steer my family from it but to say it is OK to Torment a child all in the name of trying to make another freak is wrong

jafar00
07-21-2013, 06:32 PM
My daughter likes to clomp around in my shoes or wear my hats. Does that mean she wants to be a boy?

This "couple" needs to be put away for a very long time for messing up this child psychologically. It is long term abuse.

In order to grow up normally, kids need the traditional role models of Mother AND Father. If gays and lesbians want to choose a lifestyle suited to their particular fetish, then let them do as they please, but they should never be allowed to raise children just as a paedophile should be similarly restricted. A child in such a "family" is at risk of psychological abuse.

Drummond
07-21-2013, 06:49 PM
My daughter likes to clomp around in my shoes or wear my hats. Does that mean she wants to be a boy?

Why ask us ?

I'm guessing it's a possibility, since women get a raw deal in Islam, and maybe your daughter is old enough to have become aware of it.

Or, maybe anything's better than wearing a hijab ?

But anyway, all that aside ....

This "couple" needs to be put away for a very long time for messing up this child psychologically. It is long term abuse.

In order to grow up normally, kids need the traditional role models of Mother AND Father. If gays and lesbians want to choose a lifestyle suited to their particular fetish, then let them do as they please, but they should never be allowed to raise children just as a paedophile should be similarly restricted. A child in such a "family" is at risk of psychological abuse.

.... congratulations, Jafar. For once, we agree !!!!

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Is it any wonder this child is confused?