PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Maggie Valley

Jeff
07-22-2013, 06:29 AM
The wife and I are dropping the kids off at camp in Hiawassee this morning and then heading to Maggie Vally for the week , and it rained so hard last night everything is flooded and my bike is shinning like brand new ( dang I hate to pull it out but it has been wet before ) at least the forecast has changed last night they where still saying 80% at 8 am that is now down to 10% and the sun is breaking so maybe I will make it up there without having to get the rain gear out, the problem is was I was going to leave my truck at the camp with the kids but dang Laura talks so dang much I think she can meet me up there :laugh: actually the camp will be a mud pit if they got the rain we did last night and it isnt fun maneuvering a 845 lb motor cycle in that and the fact that they are calling for some rain everyday I think we will take the truck along with us, and then we pick the kids up Friday and the State fair is in Hiawassee so I think we will stay up there a extra night and check that out, OK yall have fun, I think the wife packed the lap top if not I will see yall then .

Jeff

Edit that's Maggie not Maggioe

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 06:45 AM
I fixed the title for you. :)

Have a good and SAFE trip! I wish I could be down there. Hell, I woulda stayed at your pad and watched the boys for you, at least until they drove me nuts and I duct taped them in their rooms! :beer:

Larrymc
07-22-2013, 08:07 AM
The wife and I are dropping the kids off at camp in Hiawassee this morning and then heading to Maggie Vally for the week , and it rained so hard last night everything is flooded and my bike is shinning like brand new ( dang I hate to pull it out but it has been wet before ) at least the forecast has changed last night they where still saying 80% at 8 am that is now down to 10% and the sun is breaking so maybe I will make it up there without having to get the rain gear out, the problem is was I was going to leave my truck at the camp with the kids but dang Laura talks so dang much I think she can meet me up there :laugh: actually the camp will be a mud pit if they got the rain we did last night and it isnt fun maneuvering a 845 lb motor cycle in that and the fact that they are calling for some rain everyday I think we will take the truck along with us, and then we pick the kids up Friday and the State fair is in Hiawassee so I think we will stay up there a extra night and check that out, OK yall have fun, I think the wife packed the lap top if not I will see yall then .

Jeff

Edit that's Maggie not Maggioe Enjoy, Be Safe.

fj1200
07-22-2013, 09:55 AM
The wife and I are dropping the kids off at camp in Hiawassee this morning and then heading to Maggie Vally for the week...

I'll be disappointed if you don't take Warwoman Road. :poke:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Clayton,+GA&daddr=34.9308985,-83.2078995+to:Maggie+Valley,+NC&hl=en&sll=34.968687,-83.255768&sspn=0.306661,0.569229&geocode=FcQyFAId32YH-ym3ka1ov9pYiDGNSU_s_Qr0xw%3BFdIAFQIdJVkK-ylLOQgFKedYiDFCwyBwa6EWhg%3BFc72HQId1gcM-ymb0ayyP3RZiDHoNC4Z9RaV_A&oq=Clay&t=h&gl=us&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1&z=11

Abbey Marie
07-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Hope you have a great time, Jeff!

PostmodernProphet
07-22-2013, 10:14 AM

Gabby lives there?......

fj1200
07-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Gabby lives there?......

No, Warwoman Road is not flat and uninteresting.

Jeff
07-22-2013, 12:30 PM
I fixed the title for you. :)
I appreciate ya James hell I hadn't even had one cup of coffee at that time
Have a good and SAFE trip! I wish I could be down there. Hell, I woulda stayed at your pad and watched the boys for you, at least until they drove me nuts and I duct taped them in their rooms! :beer:
They may have duct taped you :laugh: but you know you are always welcome

I pulled it up quick and it doesn't look far so I just may do it ;)
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Clayton,+GA&daddr=34.9308985,-83.2078995+to:Maggie+Valley,+NC&hl=en&sll=34.968687,-83.255768&sspn=0.306661,0.569229&geocode=FcQyFAId32YH-ym3ka1ov9pYiDGNSU_s_Qr0xw%3BFdIAFQIdJVkK-ylLOQgFKedYiDFCwyBwa6EWhg%3BFc72HQId1gcM-ymb0ayyP3RZiDHoNC4Z9RaV_A&oq=Clay&t=h&gl=us&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1&z=11

Gabby lives there?......
That's cold :laugh:

No, Warwoman Road is not flat and uninteresting.

And that's even colder :laugh:

Jeff
07-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Thank you for all the well wishes and they have a computer in the lobby :laugh: so I can keep up on the Trayvon thing :laugh: