PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman - now a "hero"

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm sure this will have more wanting his death... :(

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

Little-Acorn
07-22-2013, 05:29 PM
When will we hear from the usual suspects who will tell us that Zimmerman should have stayed in his car and let the police handle it?

aboutime
07-22-2013, 06:17 PM
When will we hear from the usual suspects who will tell us that Zimmerman should have stayed in his car and let the police handle it?

Little-Acorn. Give 'em time. It takes a long time for liberals to find other excuses, and reasons to twist the truth to suit their needs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2013, 07:02 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432 Goes to show that he is not the man the media made him out to be.. A decent guy that does what he believes to be right and decent. Yep, they hate that. They prefer catering to the government leeches and other assorted low characters like murderers, rapists, leftists and muslims. No, not a "brave new world" we live in but rather a cowardly and corrupted new world. Some of us just are not built that way and we reject it completely. We also will not be forced to join without a damn fight. They know this and tis' why they scream for our guns. ff-them all . Mine stay with me come hell or high water.. -Tyr

SassyLady
07-22-2013, 09:53 PM
What are the odds that this could happen? Serendipity!!!

Kathianne
07-22-2013, 11:47 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

This totally coincides with what I've been reading about his past. Over and over again he helped neighbors and strangers. Some rags have said that he 'called in about an 11 or 14 year old black boy,' seems that call was about a younger boy, who was black, on a busy street late at night. The call said he feared the child was going to be hurt crossing the street.

The FBI has found there is nothing racist in his past. Indeed, they found the same results the police found at the beginning, before pressure built to charge him with something.

Jeff
07-23-2013, 07:00 AM
This totally coincides with what I've been reading about his past. Over and over again he helped neighbors and strangers. Some rags have said that he 'called in about an 11 or 14 year old black boy,' seems that call was about a younger boy, who was black, on a busy street late at night. The call said he feared the child was going to be hurt crossing the street.

The FBI has found there is nothing racist in his past. Indeed, they found the same results the police found at the beginning, before pressure built to charge him with something.

Shame of it is is that only the truly racist think ill of Zimmerman if you look at his past he basically took a young black boy in to help him through bad times , this guy has done more to help people than most and now the story of this car accident , with his life on the line ( he gets out in public who knows who will take a shot at him ) but he jumped out of his safe vehicle to help people he never knew , those people could of been members on the NBPP he had no idea , I for one am proud the racist media decided to say he is a WHITE hispanic ,ya have to wonder what those real racist OBama , Sharpton or Jackson would of done if they rode up on the scene

Abbey Marie
07-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Have to wonder what Trayvon would have done in the same situation.

Marcus Aurelius
07-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Have to wonder what Trayvon would have done in the same situation.

possibly a Tweet about the upside down crackers.