PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporters Petition to Grant Him Immunity for All Crimes He Commits in Office

Jeff
07-23-2013, 06:25 AM
I think it was Kat that posted a you tube showing the ignorance of some people all in the name of a certain party well here we have people signing a to give Obama amnesty for all crimes he may have committed while in office and there are actually idiots signing it , again you must look where the petition is being signed , liberals are such a bright bunch

Obama supporters in San Diego, California petition to grant the President immunity for any crimes he has committed or will commit while in office. Media analyst and author Mark Dice simply asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support Obama by granting him immunity for his crimes, and one person right after the other signs it to show support for dear leader.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/obama-supporters-petition-to-grant-him-immunity-for-all-crimes-he-commits-in-office/#ixzz2ZroB7ZqD

Larrymc
07-23-2013, 06:50 AM
I think it was Kat that posted a you tube showing the ignorance of some people all in the name of a certain party well here we have people signing a to give Obama amnesty for all crimes he may have committed while in office and there are actually idiots signing it , again you must look where the petition is being signed , liberals are such a bright bunch

Obama supporters in San Diego, California petition to grant the President immunity for any crimes he has committed or will commit while in office. Media analyst and author Mark Dice simply asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support Obama by granting him immunity for his crimes, and one person right after the other signs it to show support for dear leader.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/obama-supporters-petition-to-grant-him-immunity-for-all-crimes-he-commits-in-office/#ixzz2ZroB7ZqDIts really sad how clueless people are on whats going on in the White House, or worse they really do agree!

cadet
07-23-2013, 10:39 AM
What they think about obama's crimes, "Absolve him!"

What I think, "Better presidents have been assassinated for less."

Larrymc
07-23-2013, 10:53 AM
What they think about obama's crimes, "Absolve him!"

What I think, "Better presidents have been assassinated for less."Can't argue with that!