PDA

View Full Version : Jim's wife wants to go to the lake

Robert A Whit
07-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Jim being more laid back stays pretty cool as his wife battles him to go to the lake. It is reported on the news that a restraining order is now in effect and speculation they may not remain marriage is going on. This video has gone viral.

http://youtu.be/A0xR58HS3-A

tailfins
07-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Jim being more laid back stays pretty cool as his wife battles him to go to the lake. It is reported on the news that a restraining order is now in effect and speculation they may not remain marriage is going on. This video has gone viral.

It's a good thing you didn't say Jim who. You can thank me later for saving your keister.

Larrymc
07-23-2013, 07:26 PM

http://youtu.be/A0xR58HS3-AHaHa seen this one on FB, time for this guy to realize he has robbed the cradle, and give her back to mama.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2013, 08:32 PM
HaHa seen this one on FB, time for this guy to realize he has robbed the cradle, and give her back to mama.
That was well beyond ridiculous. He should have rented a small boat on the lake put her in it and shoved it off with no paddles. Came back the next day to retrieve her. Or not.......;)

glockmail
07-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Robert, do you think it's funny to attack Jim's wife like this?

aboutime
07-24-2013, 01:49 PM
TAKE HER HOME. PUT HER IN THE BATHTUB, TURN ON THE "COLD" WATER TILL SHE EITHER SHUTS UP, OR GOES DOWN THE DRAIN.

The man should be arrested for CHILD abuse. She's never gonna grow up. No matter how much she yells, and says the ANXIETY attack made her do it.

Marcus Aurelius
07-24-2013, 01:53 PM
new shoes for the woman when they get to the lake...

http://freegiftingcatalog.com/images/cement.jpg

aboutime
07-24-2013, 02:02 PM
new shoes for the woman when they get to the lake...

http://freegiftingcatalog.com/images/cement.jpg

She might be related to Jimmy Hoffa. The newest cornerstone to the LOONY BIN!

Voted4Reagan
07-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Wow... just.... wow

glockmail
07-24-2013, 03:30 PM
I think this guy is a douche. We don't see what lead up to this, and although she was acting rather dramatic, she was doing so with the expectation of intimacy and privacy. She should probably grow up, but he's the one that needs to grow up.

Larrymc
07-24-2013, 04:01 PM
I think this guy is a douche. We don't see what lead up to this, and although she was acting rather dramatic, she was doing so with the expectation of intimacy and privacy. She should probably grow up, but he's the one that needs to grow up.Did you miss the We can't afford it, and the truck needs maintenance? That sounds mature to me.

Robert A Whit
07-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Robert, do you think it's funny to attack Jim's wife like this?

I let you slide to see what other dumb things you might say.

Don't ask me why Jim posted this to Youtube but he did. And it was him in charge of the video, not I.

Say, how many Jims are there in this world do you suspect?

Robert A Whit
07-24-2013, 04:09 PM
I think this guy is a douche. We don't see what lead up to this, and although she was acting rather dramatic, she was doing so with the expectation of intimacy and privacy. She should probably grow up, but he's the one that needs to grow up.

All sorts of stuff gets posted to the internet. Hell, even you post stuff. She and he may have done this to publish it and she could well have been in on it.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Good point. Also, the guy seemed way too chill for this to be an honest back and forth. Just look at the reactions of people here to see how his reaction seemed off.

glockmail
07-24-2013, 11:50 PM
Did you miss the We can't afford it, and the truck needs maintenance? That sounds mature to me. Did you miss that he was recording it it without her knowledge?

glockmail
07-24-2013, 11:53 PM
I let you slide to see what other dumb things you might say.

Don't ask me why Jim posted this to Youtube but he did. And it was him in charge of the video, not I.

Say, how many Jims are there in this world do you suspect?

You're a douche, Robert. Are you now claiming you aren't attacking the wife of the board owner? :laugh:

Larrymc
07-25-2013, 06:25 AM
Did you miss that he was recording it it without her knowledge?No i didn't, i did catch that she was going to start posting on FB what a jerk his is, (Apparently not the first time) so he recorded what really happen, Im sure that friends and family didn't believe just how ridicules her tantrums could get. Interesting how people can watch the something and have two very different opinions.

glockmail
07-25-2013, 07:44 AM
No i didn't, i did catch that she was going to start posting on FB what a jerk his is, (Apparently not the first time) so he recorded what really happen, Im sure that friends and family didn't believe just how ridicules her tantrums could get. Interesting how people can watch the something and have two very different opinions.I didn't catch that she was/ had been posting on FB, but since I haven't seen the details of the postings I can't comment on that. There's an expectation of privacy in a marriage, and you should be able to do things/ say things that you wouldn't do or say in public. Since you know your spouse intimately, you also know which buttons to push to get a reaction. It seems to me that douche here set her up to get the reaction that he wanted.

glockmail
07-25-2013, 07:49 AM
All sorts of stuff gets posted to the internet. Hell, even you post stuff. She and he may have done this to publish it and she could well have been in on it.

Maybe she wants her 15 minutes, but I kinda doubt that.

I don't post stuff about my very private relationship with my wife. And I would never post anything that would make her look bad.

Stop being a douche, Robert. :slap:

Robert A Whit
07-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Maybe she wants her 15 minutes, but I kinda doubt that.

I don't post stuff about my very private relationship with my wife. And I would never post anything that would make her look bad.

Stop being a douche, Robert. :slap:

And Jim sits on his ass doing nothing about your name calling.

Robert A Whit
07-25-2013, 02:35 PM
You're a douche, Robert. Are you now claiming you aren't attacking the wife of the board owner? :laugh:

You are the only person alleging that video was created and posted on youtube by some board owner. Man, why are you this way? And this is why Jim ought to slap you for picking fights.

Marcus Aurelius
07-25-2013, 02:37 PM
why am I not surprised one poster is making this all about himself. Again.An

And whining about moderation... again.

aboutime
07-25-2013, 02:42 PM
why am I not surprised one poster is making this all about himself. Again.An

And whining about moderation... again.

​Marcus. This should answer your question....

http://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY

glockmail
07-25-2013, 03:56 PM
You are the only person alleging that video was created and posted on youtube by some board owner. Man, why are you this way? And this is why Jim ought to slap you for picking fights.

The irony of this post is ironic. :lol:

Robert A Whit
07-25-2013, 04:03 PM
The irony of this post is ironic. :lol:

You honestly believe that the board owner posted that to youtube?

What does that make you?

jimnyc
07-25-2013, 04:19 PM
And Jim sits on his ass doing nothing about your name calling.

I purposely stayed out of this thread. There have been ZERO reported posts. I suggest you stop making claims of me "sitting on my ass".

glockmail
07-25-2013, 10:10 PM

What does that make you?It makes me think you have dementia.

Robert A Whit
07-25-2013, 10:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=653978#post653978)

What does that make you?

It makes me think you have dementia.

Had you thought, you would not even remotely have the idea that video was posted by her husband who you claim is the board owner.

You must have forgot.

Kathianne
07-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Jim and many of us are late to respond, why? It was obvious from the get go that the self-anointed genius was hoping everyone would respond by bashing him on 'family.' He'd then whine that it was 'obvious' it wasn't 'Jim the owner, but a viral Jim that had trashed his wife.' In all likelihood, RW was hoping in his wet dreams he'd be banned for his initial posting, making him the poster boy of unfair moderation.

He failed.

More seriously, he's failed in his overall posting. Most aren't responding, each day fewer are even reading his crazy, self-serving posts.

I'll not say he's beyond redemption, but like Eric Holder, getting damned close.

glockmail
07-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Robert, do you consider yourself "eccentric"?

Marcus Aurelius
07-25-2013, 11:22 PM

If by 'eccentric' you mean a MENSA candidate who is an expert pilot, machine gun operator, race car driver real estate agent and lawyer, then yes... he considers himself eccentric.

Did I leave anything out that Robert has said he's a supposed 'expert' on?

SassyLady
07-25-2013, 11:33 PM
I heard he moved out and now they are getting a divorce. Best for both of them in my opinion.

Kathianne
07-25-2013, 11:36 PM
I just thanked two very different posts in the same thread and various takes. Funny thing, not contrary to each other.

gabosaurus
07-26-2013, 01:01 AM
Dementia? More like demented. But who among us doesn't have demented moments?
Attacks on staff should not be tolerated, though. Unless they are made by me. :slap:

glockmail
07-26-2013, 06:23 AM
If by 'eccentric' you mean a MENSA candidate who is an expert pilot, machine gun operator, race car driver real estate agent and lawyer, then yes... he considers himself eccentric.

Did I leave anything out that Robert has said he's a supposed 'expert' on?You mean he's not an astronaut?

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654084#post654084)

You mean he's not an astronaut?

Marcus is so full of it.

But at least, Marcus is the expert on pissing off home owners associations and causing a forum to nose dive.

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 01:25 PM
Dementia? More like demented. But who among us doesn't have demented moments?
Attacks on staff should not be tolerated, though. Unless they are made by me. :slap:

Staff was not attacked other than one so called member alleges the post was the board owner filming his wife have a tantrum. That member is full of crap. Why did he claim it was the owners wife?

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 01:27 PM

I believe the forum has a few and you are one.

Notice only you claimed the board owner videoed his wife and published it to youtube.

Care to explain your claim?

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Jim and many of us are late to respond, why? It was obvious from the get go that the self-anointed genius was hoping everyone would respond by bashing him on 'family.' He'd then whine that it was 'obvious' it wasn't 'Jim the owner, but a viral Jim that had trashed his wife.' In all likelihood, RW was hoping in his wet dreams he'd be banned for his initial posting, making him the poster boy of unfair moderation.

He failed.

More seriously, he's failed in his overall posting. Most aren't responding, each day fewer are even reading his crazy, self-serving posts.

I'll not say he's beyond redemption, but like Eric Holder, getting damned close.

You are so full of crap.

Must your topic be other posters?

Reading that rant gives me the willies.

aboutime
07-26-2013, 01:31 PM

Only everything ANYONE, or ANYBODY has ever done. Just "WILLIE" ask him.

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Only everything ANYONE, or ANYBODY has ever done. Just "WILLIE" ask him.

I wonder if this will make 2 threads of his own that Robert has managed to get thread banned from:laugh2:

aboutime
07-26-2013, 01:53 PM
I wonder if this will make 2 threads of his own that Robert has managed to get thread banned from:laugh2:

Marcus. In response to your question.

This tune is the answer.

http://youtu.be/Ybvruzd3XE0

glockmail
07-26-2013, 07:45 PM

Notice only you claimed the board owner videoed his wife and published it to youtube.

I explained it: dementia. Care to answer my question now?

aboutime
07-26-2013, 07:49 PM

glockmail. You don't really expect an answer from him. Do ya?

You'd have to repeat it....You'd have to repeat it.....You'd have to repeat it....

And he'd just ask..."What's the question again?"

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 07:54 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654195#post654195)

I am truly sorry you have dementia.

Really, for your family sake, seek help.

Only you posted the claim it was him and his wife in the video. I would never believe it though you said it.

glockmail
07-26-2013, 08:19 PM
glockmail. You don't really expect an answer from him. Do ya?

You'd have to repeat it....You'd have to repeat it.....You'd have to repeat it....

And he'd just ask..."What's the question again?"

Funny to see him spin though. He's as bad as Gabby.

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Funny to see him spin though. He's as bad as Gabby.

I am enjoying your spin that you called the post one about the board owners family.

Then you act as if you forgot.

Yeah Nope
05-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I found the video hilarious to be honest, I come across far to many childish women like this and it's appropriate for their abusive natures to be put on display for public shaming.