PDA

View Full Version : DIVIDER IN CHIEF: Obama Picks Scab From America’s Racial Wound

Jeff
07-24-2013, 07:59 AM
This President has been trying to divide this country since the day he took office , rich against poor , Muslim against Christian, Black against White and the list goes on, think about it DIVIDED WE FALL and he knows that, everything he has done since taken office 5 years ago has been to take our once great nation to its knees and he is doing a fine job of it. I have believed since the day he took office this was his plan but it is getting clearer everyday what he wants , he wants there to be such civil unrest( or a civil war ) come 2016 and with that going on guess who will stay in office and keep fanning the flames , yup I hate to hear about the birthers either prove it ( which I think they have ) or move on , but honestly I think a man that shouldn't of even been allowed to run for President will destroy this country and we let him do so

Joseph Curl- President Obama, America’s first half-black, half-white president, went to the White House podium last week to address the nation’s most racially divisive case since Rodney King.

But he wasn’t there to calm the country. And he certainly wasn’t there to start some “conversation” on race — he doesn’t find those “particularly productive,” he said, what with all the listening. Instead, he came out unannounced to the briefing room to talk about “how people are feeling.”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/divider-in-chief-obama-picks-scab-from-americas-racial-wound/