PDA

View Full Version : Why the lies blaming government forces with Gas Attack?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2013, 09:39 AM
http://rt.com/news/syria-chemical-attack-rebels- (http://rt.com/news/syria-chemical-attack-rebels-848/) Samples taken at the Syrian town where chemical weapons were allegedly used indicate that it was rebels - not the Syrian army - behind the attack, Russia’s UN envoy Vitaly Churkin has said.
Russia has handed over the analyzed samples to the UN, he added.
“I have just passed the analysis of samples taken at the site of the chemical attack to the UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-moon),” Churkin said on Tuesday.
Evidence studied by Russian scientists indicates that a projectile carrying the deadly nerve agent sarin was most likely fired at Khan al-Assal by the rebels, Churkin pointed out.
“It was determined that on March 19 the rebels fired an unguided missile Bashair-3 at the town of Khan al-Assal, which has been under government control. The results of the analysis clearly show that the shell used in Khan al-Assal was not factory made and that it contained sarin,” he said.
Churkin added that the contents of the shell “didn’t contain chemical stabilizers in the toxic substance,” and therefore “is not a standard chemical charge.” The RDX - an explosive nitroamine commonly used for industrial and military applications - found in the warhead was not consistent with what the armed forces use.

According to Moscow, the manufacture of the ‘Bashair-3’ warheads started in February, and is the work of Bashair al-Nasr, a brigade with close ties to the Free Syrian Army.

Churkin stressed that unlike other reports which have been handed to the UN, the samples were taken by Russian experts at the scene, without any third party involvement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The lies are propaganda preparing for Obama to give actual military aid other than just weapons to the rebel forces. Its getting Americans ready for America sending in troops or else creating a no-fly zone. Should Obama do either he should be impeached. Our nation profits nothing by helping put in a radical muslim government there. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
07-24-2013, 10:01 AM
I trust the Russians to be honest about as much as I trust Whitless to be honest.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2013, 10:36 AM
I trust the Russians to be honest about as much as I trust Whitless to be honest. I trust Obama and our government far less that I do the Russians and I'm no friend of the communists. Obama plays everybody as fools.

aboutime
07-25-2013, 03:49 PM
I trust Obama and our government far less that I do the Russians and I'm no friend of the communists. Obama plays everybody as fools.

Tyr. Remember that "RED LINE" Obama insisted he would never allow Syria to step over?

Seems like Obama not only allowed the line to be stepped over. But, he may have instigated it,
and now...has stepped in Liberal, Democrat DOO DOO that never comes off the bottom of his BOOT LICKIN lies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Tyr. Remember that "RED LINE" Obama insisted he would never allow Syria to step over?

Seems like Obama not only allowed the line to be stepped over. But, he may have instigated it,
and now...has stepped in Liberal, Democrat DOO DOO that never comes off the bottom of his BOOT LICKIN lies.
When compared to Obama the Russians are saints IMHO. Obama is lying, who in their right mind will believe Obama and those Islamic terrorist rebels????????? How would the government forces gain by using gas? No great death toll took place but the condemnation from the rest of the world and USA would be devastating. MAKES PERFECT SENSE FOR THE REBELS TO DO IT AND BLAME IT ON THE Syrian GOVERNMENT FORCES. AND YES THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. --Tyr