PDA

View Full Version : Probably a good time to listen to this AGAIN!

aboutime
07-24-2013, 08:10 PM
http://youtu.be/XeCpLcjxOq4

Drummond
07-24-2013, 08:24 PM
http://youtu.be/XeCpLcjxOq4

H'm. Actually a difficult one, it seems to me.

On the one hand, Obama's relentless drive towards ever-greater non-accountability for increased power is something needing to be tackled.

On the other .. this joker shows himself as being critical of the extent of real opposition to America's enemies which they surely DESERVE.

He regards American foreign policy as being deeply flawed .. why, though ? Because he sees it as too aggressive.

For what it's worth to anybody, my view is that it's not aggressive ENOUGH. An enemy is an enemy. You deal with it in terms of what it is.

Of one thing I'm certain. Revelarts will like this.

aboutime
07-24-2013, 08:51 PM
H'm. Actually a difficult one, it seems to me.

On the one hand, Obama's relentless drive towards ever-greater non-accountability for increased power is something needing to be tackled.

On the other .. this joker shows himself as being critical of the extent of real opposition to America's enemies which they surely DESERVE.

He regards American foreign policy as being deeply flawed .. why, though ? Because he sees it as too aggressive.

For what it's worth to anybody, my view is that it's not aggressive ENOUGH. An enemy is an enemy. You deal with it in terms of what it is.

Of one thing I'm certain. Revelarts will like this.

Sir Drummond. Agreed. Unfortunately. Much of what he said in this video is both troubling, and becoming more true each day.
I would never have voted for him due to his Liberal style of Libertarianism that troubles me with his tendency to make America a huge LOCKED CAGE where nobody gets in, and nobody gets out...when it comes to returning our values to being the America the world once admired for always helping, and stamping out the enemies of those nations unable to defend themselves.
I could go on. But this video is nothing more than a reminder I need. Letting me know. Though I can't agree with everything he says, or believes. He seems right on the mark about WHAT is happening to the FORMER U.S.A. I loved.