07-25-2013, 10:28 AM
By a Doctor No less, It would be funny if it wasn't true
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200156831823611

Abbey Marie
07-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Funny (if it wasn't all true)!

red state
07-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Yeah....I got a big kick out of that a year of so ago and got a kick out of it again. Thanks for posting! She is DEAD on but onfortunately....so is B.O. because we all know that this is by no accident nor is it out of ignorance.

I was watching Spirit of the Wild re-run a few days ago and he had a very good show in that he was explaining the differences in so-called assault weapons and other firearms. His lovely wife piped up and said that many folks are simply too ignorant to know the difference and Uncle Ted cut her off and said that he once considered that but the more he thought about it, the more he concluded that it is not ignorace but PURE evil in controlling our lives.

This [Obamanable Unaffordable Health-Care-Less] legislation/tax/whatever the leftist label it is nothing but a furtherance to build a device to CONTROL all of us (with the exclusion of "some")....just as Dianne Frankenfeinstein would disarm ALL of us while she, herself, conceals a pistol in her purse. From Big Gulps to disarmament to King George -type taxation without representation.....we have progressed BACKWARD and continue to fall further and further from the GREATNESS we once were.

Thanks again for posting this video....

Larrymc
07-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Yeah....I got a big kick out of that a year of so ago and got a kick out of it again. Thanks for posting! She is DEAD on but onfortunately....so is B.O. because we all know that this is by no accident nor is it out of ignorance.

I was watching Spirit of the Wild re-run a few days ago and he had a very good show in that he was explaining the differences in so-called assault weapons and other firearms. His lovely wife piped up and said that many folks are simply too ignorant to know the difference and Uncle Ted cut her off and said that he once considered that but the more he thought about it, the more he concluded that it is not ignorace but PURE evil in controlling our lives.

This [Obamanable Unaffordable Health-Care-Less] legislation/tax/whatever the leftist label it is nothing but a furtherance to build a device to CONTROL all of us (with the exclusion of "some")....just as Dianne Frankenfeinstein would disarm ALL of us while she, herself, conceals a pistol in her purse. From Big Gulps to disarmament to King George -type taxation without representation.....we have progressed BACKWARD and continue to fall further and further from the GREATNESS we once were.

Thanks again for posting this video....Your welcome, I to had seen it before also, but thought some might still get a kick out of it.

aboutime
07-25-2013, 01:08 PM
Isn't it amazing how stating the Truth can never be disputed?

Haven't seen anyone try to prove what the Doctor said, as anything but factual.

Anyone else?