PDA

View Full Version : TV show introduces the masses to farm life

Jeff
07-26-2013, 06:55 AM
This has quickly become one of my favorite shows ( yes another reality show ) but this is wholesome as can be , a family minus the dad ( not sure what happened to him ) but the three oldest sons run a farm up above Pittsburg PA and the entire family helps even the youngest son who has down syndrome , I watched a couple shows and was hooked , I think there are 9 boys and one girl and Momma is still the boss she gets what she wants , this is a show you can watch ( and enjoy) with the entire family

Eleven siblings are letting cameras in on their daily lives through a reality show that shares country living on a Pennsylvania farm.

The season two debut of Farm Kings airs Thursday night at 9 p.m. EDT on the Great American Country cable network. The show follows Joe King, 29, and his 10 siblings as they operate Freedom Farms.

Well I thought it was ten of them but the story say 11 ( I think it is 10 kids and Mom )

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/23302/tv-show-introduces-the-masses-to-farm-life/#ixzz2a9TEGkmP

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 07:39 AM
I saw pictures of the family on the GAC website. No 'hot farmers daughters'. I'm out.:poke:

Jeff
07-27-2013, 08:22 AM
I saw pictures of the family on the GAC website. No 'hot farmers daughters'. I'm out.:poke:

PREVERT :laugh:

The Mom after having 10 kids don't look bad, but I must admit if ya are looking for the Farmers daughter this isnt for ya, but the woman ought to love it , every time they get slow at the farmers Market the brothers ( who are all in pretty good shape ) ask the one brother ( Pete) to take his shirt off, and the woman flock to there stand :laugh: so I guess this is one of those farmers son's deal here the woman got one up on us

hjmick
07-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Ah hell... I thought this was going to be about Green Acres...

That Arnold Ziffel really cracks me up...