PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Mass card - Prayer card

jimnyc
07-26-2013, 09:46 AM
I would like to get a mass card, or prayer card, off to an address ASAP. Unfortunately, my local church doesn't offer them, and I cannot get one from St. Patrick's Cathedral until Monday. Does anyone know of a legitimate place online, preferably a church, where I can have a card sent? I have found dozens, but they are businesses and the cards seem cheap (anywhere from .75 to 5.00). What I am looking for is the booklet style, with the mass card inside, and would like to have it sent directly to a friend. The price isn't an issue, but it being legit and nice is.

Kathianne
07-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I would like to get a mass card, or prayer card, off to an address ASAP. Unfortunately, my local church doesn't offer them, and I cannot get one from St. Patrick's Cathedral until Monday. Does anyone know of a legitimate place online, preferably a church, where I can have a card sent? I have found dozens, but they are businesses and the cards seem cheap (anywhere from .75 to 5.00). What I am looking for is the booklet style, with the mass card inside, and would like to have it sent directly to a friend. The price isn't an issue, but it being legit and nice is.

I've stopped by the rectory of my church and picked up of what you speak. One good thing about being Catholic, there's usually another church within a mile or two. Call surrounding churches, one is sure to have them.

Another possibility, call the funeral home, they'll know where you can get them.

jimnyc
07-26-2013, 09:57 AM
I've stopped by the rectory of my church and picked up of what you speak. One good thing about being Catholic, there's usually another church within a mile or two. Call surrounding churches, one is sure to have them.

Another possibility, call the funeral home, they'll know where you can get them.

I'll call surrounding churches. The services are actually at a church as well, not a funeral home. I didn't even think of calling that church, I will try that too.