PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare call center will not offer healthcare benefits to many employees

Little-Acorn
07-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Even Obamacare doesn't want Obamacare.

Remember the Pizza Hut commercial from several years back, where a couple of guy are sitting around during a break at work, trying to decide what pizza to order? They finally agree that Pizza Hut is the best, and no other chain has a hope of measuring up. With the decision finally made, they put on their Domino's Delivery caps and go back to work.

That was faked. This isn't.

Do the Democrats have any idea just how ridiculous this kind of thing makes them look? Or are they getting so used to it, they no longer notice?

I guess this is "the New Normal" they promised us.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354556/obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-employees-eliana-johnson

Obamacare Call Center Will Not Offer Healthcare Benefits to Employees

by Eliana Johnson
July 26, 2013 6:27 PM

In order to ensure Americans understand how to access the benefits available to them when many provisions of the Affordable Care Act go online October 1, the Obama administration announced last month that it is setting up a call center that will be accessible to Americans 24 hours a day.

One branch of that call center will be located in California’s Contra Costa County, where, reportedly, 7,000 people applied for the 204 jobs. According to the Contra Costa Times, however, “about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits — a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.” The county supervisor, Karen Mitchoff, called the hiring process “a comedy of errors” and said she “never dreamed [the jobs] would be part-time.”

Larrymc
07-26-2013, 07:12 PM

Remember the Pizza Hut commercial from several years back, where a couple of guy are sitting around during a break at work, trying to decide what pizza to order? They finally agree that Pizza Hut is the best, and no other chain has a hope of measuring up. With the decision finally made, they put on their Domino's Delivery caps and go back to work.

Do the Democrats have any idea just how ridiculous this kind of thing makes them look? Or are they getting so used to it, they no longer notice?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354556/obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-employees-eliana-johnson

by Eliana Johnson

In order to ensure Americans understand how to access the benefits available to them when many provisions of the Affordable Care Act go online October 1, the Obama administration announced last month that it is setting up a call center that will be accessible to Americans 24 hours a day.

One branch of that call center will be located in California’s Contra Costa County, where, reportedly, 7,000 people applied for the 204 jobs. According to the Contra Costa Times, however, “about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits — a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.” The county supervisor, Karen Mitchoff, called the hiring process “a comedy of errors” and said she “never dreamed [the jobs] would be part-time.”"Imagine that" the Obamacare call center is following the lead of many Businesses across the country, and will hire mostly part time workers Hummm, I can't imagine Why.

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 11:32 PM
you have GOT to be fucking kidding me.
A call center for Obamacare, that will not be offering health care benefits. I guess they want to lead by example and get everyone on the exchanges.

red states rule
07-30-2013, 02:53 AM
Who broke the news to Gabby, FU, and LR? :laugh2:

So the very people who will explain Obamacare to you - will not receive their health care from their employer? At least these workers will not have to travel very far to find their local Obamacare Health Care Exchange. Of course they may not earn enough money to buy their insurance but then there is always the US taxpayer who will foot the bill for them. No objection there form the left and Obama lapdogs

This is yet another example on how Obamacare is turning the US into a part time work force. Most of the new jobs created last month were nearly all part time, and the trend is likely to continue as employers continue to find ways to escape the wrath of Obamacare

By the way, should you call the Obamacare Hotline and get connected to one of the part time workers at the CA call center. I am sure you can be "confident" that these part timers read all 3,000 plus pages of Obamacare (unlike the Dems who voted for it) and will give you complete and accurate answers to your questions

Enjoy this latest example of the hope and change sweeping the nation and thanks a lot if you voted for Obozo the second time

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-30-2013, 09:30 AM

by Eliana Johnson

One branch of that call center will be located in California’s Contra Costa County, where, reportedly, 7,000 people applied for the 204 jobs. According to the Contra Costa Times, however, “about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits — a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.” The county supervisor, Karen Mitchoff, called the hiring process “a comedy of errors” and said she “never dreamed [the jobs] would be part-time.” We are to live under a law voted on while it was never read and so bad that its supporters and fans refuse to adhere to it. Now tell me this country isn't ffkked up and going to hell in a hand basket. Tell me we don't have a completely out of control and totally corrupted Federal government. Tell me we aren't headed for a massive disaster the likes of which this nation has never encountered before and may not recover from. Then tell me this isn't by design! It's straight out of the book on how to destroy a nation without firing a shot IMHO. -Tyr

fj1200
07-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Who broke the news to Gabby, FU, and LR?

I see the scared little girl is back. The only question is how fast you'll run from any actual debate.

red states rule
07-30-2013, 03:50 PM
We are to live under a law voted on while it was never read and so bad that its supporters and fans refuse to adhere to it. Now tell me this country isn't ffkked up and going to hell in a hand basket. Tell me we don't have a completely out of control and totally corrupted Federal government. Tell me we aren't headed for a massive disaster the likes of which this nation has never encountered before and may not recover from. Then tell me this isn't by design! It's straight out of the book on how to destroy a nation without firing a shot IMHO. -Tyr

How typical of the Dems Tyr. WE have to live under it, while Dems want to try and exempt themselves from the law. The unions that took to the streets in support of Obamacare now want it repealed since it will impact their current coverage. The liberal media is ignoring the cost of Obamacare has more then doubled and the "sticker shock" in many states is also being ignored

On a lighter note Tyr isn't it funny how libs accuse R's on having a "war on women" while one of our resident libs constantly use a women slur to try and insult another member? I guess his life long rejection by most women has had a severe impact on his fragile ego

red states rule
07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/Foden20130731-Alien20130730013513.jpg

Larrymc
07-30-2013, 04:24 PM
How typical of the Dems Tyr. WE have to live under it, while Dems want to try and exempt themselves from the law. The unions that took to the streets in support of Obamacare now want it repealed since it will impact their current coverage. The liberal media is ignoring the cost of Obamacare has more then doubled and the "sticker shock" in many states is also being ignored

On a lighter note Tyr isn't it funny how libs accuse R's on having a "war on women" while one of our resident libs constantly use a women slur to try and insult another member? I guess his life long rejection by most women has had a severe impact on his fragile egoYou didn't really expect any thing different from them did you?

red states rule
07-30-2013, 04:27 PM
You didn't really expect any thing different from them did you?

Not with libs.

http://www.bontheball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dmv-department-of-motor-vehicles-health-care-reform-barack-obama-motivational-posters-demotivational-posters-funny-hot-free-political-humor-parody-gag.jpg

red states rule
07-30-2013, 05:02 PM
you have GOT to be fucking kidding me.
A call center for Obamacare, that will not be offering health care benefits. I guess they want to lead by example and get everyone on the exchanges.

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/obamacare-advances-in-obamacare-political-poster-1298675815.jpg?w=529

Larrymc
07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/obamacare-advances-in-obamacare-political-poster-1298675815.jpg?w=529:lol:

red states rule
07-30-2013, 05:13 PM
http://scottoncapecod.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obamacare.jpg

Larrymc
07-30-2013, 05:37 PM
http://scottoncapecod.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obamacare.jpgYea lets hope for no change in our Representatives to fight to stop this from happening even though it includes them:rolleyes:, For the Dems to even suggest they be exempt from a bill they rammed through without even reading it, is an outrage.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Yea lets hope for no change in our Representatives to fight to stop this from happening even though it includes them:rolleyes:, For the Dems to even suggest they be exempt from a bill they rammed through without even reading it, is an outrage. Obvious that they read enough of the bill to exempt themselves! If that's not pure corruption nothing ever is... and absolute contempt for the IQ level of the average American citizen.. -Tyr

Larrymc
07-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Obvious that they read enough of the bill to exempt themselves! If that's not pure corruption nothing ever is... and absolute contempt for the IQ level of the average American citizen.. -TyrYour giving them to much credit they only learned the details after the Republicans ripped into it.

red states rule
07-30-2013, 06:26 PM
But the big question people like Marcus want to know is - what does Chris Christie think of Obamacare?

logroller
07-30-2013, 09:48 PM

So the very people who will explain Obamacare to you - will not receive their health care from their employer? At least these workers will not have to travel very far to find their local Obamacare Health Care Exchange. Of course they may not earn enough money to buy their insurance but then there is always the US taxpayer who will foot the bill for them. No objection there form the left and Obama lapdogs

This is yet another example on how Obamacare is turning the US into a part time work force. Most of the new jobs created last month were nearly all part time, and the trend is likely to continue as employers continue to find ways to escape the wrath of Obamacare

By the way, should you call the Obamacare Hotline and get connected to one of the part time workers at the CA call center. I am sure you can be "confident" that these part timers read all 3,000 plus pages of Obamacare (unlike the Dems who voted for it) and will give you complete and accurate answers to your questions

Enjoy this latest example of the hope and change sweeping the nation and thanks a lot if you voted for Obozo the second time
whatup troll?
Just to restate my position, I've never thought businesses should provide healthcare insurance, but rather, the employee should be responsible for their own healthcare; that an individual mandate should, literally, be upon the individual.

red states rule
07-31-2013, 02:14 AM
whatup troll?
Just to restate my position, I've never thought businesses should provide healthcare insurance, but rather, the employee should be responsible for their own healthcare; that an individual mandate should, literally, be upon the individual.

I am doing great numbnuts

Awhile back your "position" was you were looking forward to the Obamacare exchanges opening up. Like your boy Obama, everything you say comes with an expiration date

But you have your wish big shot. Those part timers still have to provide their own ins - and the US taxpayer will be picking up most of the cost. Which should bring a huge smile to your face LR

logroller
07-31-2013, 11:59 AM
I am doing great numbnuts

Awhile back your "position" was you were looking forward to the Obamacare exchanges opening up. Like your boy Obama, everything you say comes with an expiration date

But you have your wish big shot. Those part timers still have to provide their own ins - and the US taxpayer will be picking up most of the cost. Which should bring a huge smile to your face LR
I don't see how an insurance exchange, where individuals make their own purchases, is incongruent with my stated position. But this thread is on employers hiring part-time to avoid the statutory requrement of providing healthcare insurance-- Do try and stay on topic and not troll other posters.

red states rule
08-03-2013, 05:50 AM
I don't see how an insurance exchange, where individuals make their own purchases, is incongruent with my stated position. But this thread is on employers hiring part-time to avoid the statutory requrement of providing healthcare insurance-- Do try and stay on topic and not troll other posters.

The thread is about another failure of Obamacare and I am not surprised by your lame ass response LR. These people and the city, were promised full time high paying jobs. But like many promises made by this administration - the promises were nothing but lies

Now these fools are seeing what they really voted for. And as usual, you offer up your usual condescending response to another failure of liberalism. One would think if you were as smart as you (and FU) claim to be - you would have learned by now what a total failure liberalism is

red states rule
08-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Boy does this nail some of the Obama lapdogs on this board

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c11125220130805120100.jpg

logroller
08-06-2013, 05:00 AM
The thread is about another failure of Obamacare and I am not surprised by your lame ass response LR. These people and the city, were promised full time high paying jobs. But like many promises made by this administration - the promises were nothing but lies

Now these fools are seeing what they really voted for. And as usual, you offer up your usual condescending response to another failure of liberalism. One would think if you were as smart as you (and FU) claim to be - you would have learned by now what a total failure liberalism is
I stated my position to clarify that my position hasn't changed-- in response to your lies about me. If you think my responses are lame, or otherwise off-topic, then don't troll me into threads.

Jeff
08-06-2013, 07:21 AM
But the big question people like Marcus want to know is - what does Chris Christie think of Obamacare?

That all depends if he is talking to the liberal part on NJ or the working class people :laugh:

red states rule
08-06-2013, 02:14 PM
I stated my position to clarify that my position hasn't changed-- in response to your lies about me. If you think my responses are lame, or otherwise off-topic, then don't troll me into threads.

Like you boy Obama, your positions also come with expiration dates and your have had more positions then a stripper doing a pole dance. You were all for Obamacare in the beginning and even tried to dismiss all the taxes as fees

You loved the exchanges - until you learned about the price

Much like FU you become rather hostile and peeved when anyone injects facts into the discussion. That is why you two clones are such picture perfect liberals and Obama lap dogs

fj1200
08-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Much like FU you become rather hostile and peeved when anyone injects facts into the discussion. That is why you two clones are such picture perfect liberals and Obama lap dogs

Facts and you are not too well acquainted. Of course you could point out all of my "perfect liberal" positions and prove me wrong but I suspect that you'll be running scared... like a little girl of course. Of course most little girls have more, ahem, guts than you.

red states rule
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
This sums up FU and LR. One makes constant gay slurs and the other express his low opinion of women.

http://conservativehideout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/liberal-trolls.jpg

fj1200
08-06-2013, 04:32 PM
This sums up FU and LR. One makes constant gay slurs and the other express his low opinion of women.

I love women, my position that you are of a lower stature than, well, everybody, intellectually speaking should be proof enough.

aboutime
08-06-2013, 05:46 PM
I love women, my position that you are of a lower stature than, well, everybody, intellectually speaking should be proof enough.

fj. See there! That's what happens when everybody tries to be just like you.

red states rule
08-07-2013, 02:13 AM
fj. See there! That's what happens when everybody tries to be just like you.

AT, I heard that FU gas at a gas station and saved a women from being attacked

He changed his mind

Meanwhile, back to Obamacare

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/obamacare-whipping-vote-cartoon.jpg

fj1200
08-07-2013, 07:28 AM
AT, I heard...

Bam!!! Called it.

Facts and you are not too well acquainted. Of course you could point out all of my "perfect liberal" positions and prove me wrong but I suspect that you'll be running scared... like a little girl of course. Of course most little girls have more, ahem, guts than you.

Got another misogynistic joke to toss out you hypocritical troglodyte? Of course now you might come out against slurs against prehistoric cave dwellers. :laugh:

Of course any conversation between you and 'at' is like watching terrorism against truth, logic, and reason which according to some would subject you to torture as sub-posters. Now that's something I can get behind. ;)

aboutime
08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Bam!!! Called it.

Got another misogynistic joke to toss out you hypocritical troglodyte? Of course now you might come out against slurs against prehistoric cave dwellers. :laugh:

Of course any conversation between you and 'at' is like watching terrorism against truth, logic, and reason which according to some would subject you to torture as sub-posters. Now that's something I can get behind. ;)

Bam!!! I called it too! "F'in J erk!"

logroller
08-07-2013, 02:35 PM
:link:

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM

As with most liberals , FU is very predictable. In fact FU embodies the modern day liberal.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/23/22/78/2322782618be098c7320867ee9616bba.jpg

Larrymc
08-07-2013, 03:25 PM
As with most liberals , FU is very predictable. In fact FU embodies the modern day liberal.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/23/22/78/2322782618be098c7320867ee9616bba.jpgYep, that's one of the ways I envision an Obama Supporter. :laugh:

aboutime
08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
:link:

Sure thing....:link:

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Yep, that's one of the ways I envision an Obama Supporter. :laugh:

FU at his "best"

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/0f/6d/b40f6dd2785fda7a36ccb514869673e8.jpg

logroller
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Please refrain from blatant attacks on other posters.

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Please refrain from blatant attacks on other posters.

Is FU now on staff? If not he is fair game

logroller
08-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Is FU now on staff? If not he is fair game
No, he isn't. Did I mention staff? No. Did i even mention you, or your posts? I mentioned not attacking posters you don't like-- it's a rule violation and it applies equally to all-- and your response indicates that you believe yourself to be in violation. It's your thread, isn't it-- would you like me to move it to cage where such behavior is acceptable?

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Yawn...............

Back to the topic at hand

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/THErWu10syI/AAAAAAAAEL8/QRDn9DcwtvU/s1600/HEALTH%20CARE%20REFORM%20universal%20single%20paye r%20barack%20obama%20healthcare%20motivational%20p osters%20funny%20hot%20gag%20humor%20demotivationa l%20walpaper%20web%20sites%20cartoon%20parody%20pa rodize%20public%20option.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM
No, he isn't. Did I mention staff? No. Did i even mention you, or your posts? I mentioned not attacking posters you don't like-- it's a rule violation and it applies equally to all-- and your response indicates that you believe yourself to be in violation. It's your thread, isn't it-- would you like me to move it to cage where such behavior is acceptable? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I got no dog in this ongoing fight between fj and rsr but to be fair you seemed to have missed this this----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 08:28 AM #31 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41975-Obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-to-many-employees&p=656505#post656505) fj1200 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?728-fj1200)

View Profile (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?728-fj1200)
View Forum Posts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=728&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
Private Message (http://www.debatepolicy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=728)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/statusicon/user-offline.png Fighting the Nicolaitans. http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Aug 2008</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>ATL</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>10,475</dd><dt>Thanks</dt><dd>2,641</dd><dd style="float: left; display: inline; white-space: nowrap;">Thanked 1,698 Times in 1,230 Posts</dd> </dl><dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_656505_728">1433500</dd></dl>

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/icons/icon1.png

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by red states rule http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=656467#post656467)
AT, I heard...

Bam!!! Called it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by fj1200 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=656386#post656386)

Of course any conversation between you and 'at' is like watching terrorism against truth, logic, and reason which according to some would subject you to torture as sub-posters. Now that's something I can get behind. ;) -------------------------------------------------------- JUST SAYIN' --Tyr

red states rule
08-07-2013, 04:07 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I got no dog in this ongoing fight between fj and rsr but to be fair you seemed to have missed this this----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 08:28 AM #31 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41975-Obamacare-call-center-will-not-offer-healthcare-benefits-to-many-employees&p=656505#post656505) fj1200 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?728-fj1200)

View Profile (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?728-fj1200)
View Forum Posts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=728&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
Private Message (http://www.debatepolicy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=728)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/statusicon/user-offline.png Fighting the Nicolaitans. http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png

<DL class=userstats><DT>Join Date<DD>Aug 2008<DT>Location<DD>ATL<DT>Posts<DD>10,475<DT>Thanks<DD>2,641</DD><DD style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOAT: left; DISPLAY: inline">Thanked 1,698 Times in 1,230 Posts </DD></DL><DL class=user_rep><DT>Rep Power<DD id=reppower_656505_728>1433500</DD></DL>

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/icons/icon1.png

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by red states rule http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=656467#post656467)
AT, I heard...

Bam!!! Called it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by fj1200 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=656386#post656386)

Of course any conversation between you and 'at' is like watching terrorism against truth, logic, and reason which according to some would subject you to torture as sub-posters. Now that's something I can get behind. ;) -------------------------------------------------------- JUST SAYIN' --Tyr

You have a firm grasp on the situation Tyr

fj1200
08-07-2013, 04:14 PM
You have a firm grasp on the situation Tyr

He has a firm grasp that when confronted with truth, fact, and logic your only response is to attack the poster?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
You have a firm grasp on the situation Tyr I am a very strong believer in fairness , justice and the American way. I always believed in playing with a full deck of cards minus the two jokers. If its good for the goose then its good for the gander. Besides gonna be a very dull place around here if enforcement gets too rigid. Still mods are a much needed part of any forum so this is not an attack on Log. I do not want anybody to get the idea that it is !! Neither is it an attack by me on fj. You guys's feud I take no side in even if I do favor a lot of your posts . If fj was as funny as you I'd be hitting the thanks button on many of his posts. I'm just a damn big fan of humor. I also enjoy seeing or being in a good fight too. Carry on , just wanted to point out a thing or two. That's the greatness of this forum over the others IMHO. That Jim gives as much leeway as he can. -Tyr

red states rule
08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I am a very strong believer in fairness , justice and the American way. I always believed in playing with a full deck of cards minus the two jokers. If its good for the goose then its good for the gander. Besides gonna be a very dull place around here if enforcement gets too rigid. Still mods are a much needed part of any forum so this is not an attack on Log. I do not want anybody to get the idea that it is !! Neither is it an attack by me on fj. You guys's feud I take no side in even if I do favor a lot of your posts . If fj was as funny as you I'd be hitting the thanks button on many of his posts. I'm just a damn big fan of humor. I also enjoy seeing or being in a good fight too. Carry on , just wanted to point out a thing or two. That's the greatness of this forum over the others IMHO. That Jim gives as much leeway as he can. -Tyr

I have no issue with you Tyr. However trying to have a rational discussion with FU is like running full speed head first into a wall

It accomplished nothing and hurts like hell. He is PO'd at me because I refuse to respond to any of his crap. Like a child, he is on a LONG temper tantrum

fj1200
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
You guys's feud I take no side in even if I do favor a lot of your posts .

You favor posts by an individual who trolls other posters into threads, then refuses to engage in debate, and finishes up by posting cartoons and funny pictures based in ignorance? Good to know.

He is PO'd at me...

Who's PO'd? I find it humorous that you do nothing but troll then run from debate.

red states rule
08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Hold on folks

Wait

Take a deep breath

Yes. it is. It is here

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/6/9/128890671147241479.jpg

fj1200
08-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Hold on folks

Wait

Take a deep breath

Yes. it is. It is here

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/6/9/128890671147241479.jpg

Hey, you're right for once.

Stranger things...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
You favor posts by an individual who trolls other posters into threads, then refuses to engage in debate, and finishes up by posting cartoons and funny pictures based in ignorance? Good to know.

Who's PO'd? I find it humorous that you do nothing but troll then run from debate. Funny is funny to me . So you and I disagree what that funny is based on. You say ignorance while I say enough truth to make it funny. A word of advice , if you lighten up a bit you'd be a happier person. That was meant as sincere advice and not a jab at you. So both you guys feud, big deal. I see such feuds at about 5 other forums, some are good and interesting while some are boring as hell. I do my best to just enjoy the banter with you guys feud and not take sides . Hell, it even helps make this place more interesting to me at least. Take that anyway you like but if you were a lame ass fool I wouldn't view it that way. -Tyr

fj1200
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
You say ignorance while I say enough truth to make it funny. A word of advice , if you lighten up a bit you'd be a happier person.

I'm quite happy as it is. How can I stop laughing at his sad attempts? If he weren't so ignorant then he could actually hold a conversation but his actions speak for themselves.

red states rule
08-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Funny is funny to me . So you and I disagree what that funny is based on. You say ignorance while I say enough truth to make it funny. A word of advice , if you lighten up a bit you'd be a happier person. That was meant as sincere advice and not a jab at you. So both you guys feud, big deal. I see such feuds at about 5 other forums, some are good and interesting while some are boring as hell. I do my best to just enjoy the banter with you guys feud and not take sides . Hell, it even helps make this place more interesting to me at least. Take that anyway you like but if you were a lame ass fool I wouldn't view it that way. -Tyr

He is a typical lib Try. In FU's world he believes he is doing us a favor by lowering himself and grace us with his esteemed presence

He comes down form his ivory tower everyday and talks down to the unwashed masses he has contempt for. Like his boy Obama, he gets pissed when people do not agree with everything he says. After all he is intellectually and morally superior to us, and when refuse to show our gratitude he melts down

FU is no different then Virgil, Gabby, and you know who. They have a short fuse when anyone does not kneel at the alter of Obama - their posts prove it

red states rule
08-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Looks like more problems for Obamacare and more facts for the Obama lap dogs to ignore. Lets see how will the Obama supports blame Bush and the R's for this?

"First, no matter what you've heard, if you like your doctor or healthcare plan, you can keep it..."

The administration is now admitting (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hhs-admits-you-might-not-be-able-keep-your-doctor-under-obamacare_740093.html) that the "keep your doctor" bit of that pledge is no longer operative (it never was), but the president's emphasis on being able to retain one's existing plan really stands out. Here's what he told (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.wsj.com%2Fwashwire%2F2009%2 F06%2F15%2Fobama-if-you-like-your-doctor-you-can-keep-your-doctor%2F&ei=_MwDUvqgCLXC4AOurYHYDg&usg=AFQjCNFN8CKI2rJVnKC5S0Vjyj3mhYIQUA&sig2=YTHMtwPJclNrsRM7v0nS5Q&bvm=bv.50500085,d.dmg) the American Medical Association in 2009:

"If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

That unambiguous vow has been violated many (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CEUQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.nationalreview.com%2Fpost%2 F%3Fq%3DZjM0OTUyOGNiZThlODYyN2M1MWNmNGNkM2NkODgxOT Q%3D&ei=y9kDUtidDvT54AOBqoGoBg&usg=AFQjCNG46Al6swWOL8v6p8xXlOA5XwnvOA&sig2=FBAPFPG-gRHp4sVwKdZbUA&bvm=bv.50500085,d.dmg) times (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/05/30/obamacare-reminder-if-you-like-your-healthcare-plan-you-cant-necessarily-keep-it-n1608963) over (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/new-study-underlines-unfulfilled-promises-of-health-care-bill/) already, and now an entire class of American families may fall victim to the president's mendacity. The Associated Press reports (http://www.chron.com/business/article/Family-insurance-in-jeopardy-at-small-companies-4716792.php):

One casualty of the new health care law may be paid coverage for families of people who work for small businesses. Insurance companies have already warned small business customers that premiums could rise 20 percent or more in 2014 under the Affordable Care Act. That's making some owners consider not paying for coverage for workers' families, even though insurance is a benefit that helps companies attract and retain top talent. If more small business owners decide to stop paying for family coverage, it will accelerate a trend that started as the cost of health insurance soared in recent years. Under the law, companies with 50 or more employees are required to provide affordable coverage for their workers. They also must offer health insurance to employees' dependents, but don't have to pay for it. And they aren't required to offer insurance at all to employees' spouses.

Unsurprisingly, the "Affordable Care Act" is exacerbating and accelerating some of the healthcare market's worst, er, pre-existing conditions (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/07/19/ouch-obamacare-slapped-with-another-msm-factcheck-wh-revises-key-promise-n1644770):

Premiums have been soaring for years because of the rising cost of medical care. But the ACA also has requirements that may drive premiums higher, including a tax on insurance companies that is expected to be passed along to employers...The ACA is accelerating a trend toward reducing family coverage that has been in place for a number of years at companies of all sizes as employers try to cut costs, according to health insurance brokers. But family coverage is particularly in jeopardy at small companies.

Remember, this law was supposed to reduce family premiums by $2,500 per year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so), not drive them even higher. And it was supposed to create a new trend toward more coverage, not incentivize businesses to drop and dump, just to stay in businesses. Now employees and their families may sit in limbo for some time, due to uncertainties in the law:

Small business consultants say their clients are holding off on making decisions about dependent coverage because it's such a sore subject with employees, and because owners have so few answers about their costs at this point. Not only are premiums for 2014 not set, many consultants and benefits advisers also say it will take at least a year, and perhaps two or three years, to get a true picture of how much the ACA will cost.

Beyond this AP analysis, today is an extremely busy day on the Obamacare news front. We told you about the law's security concerns (http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/08/07/whos-up-for-another-on-the-fly-obamacare-change/) yesterday, and now those shortfalls and logistical snags might force states to delay the exchanges -- which wouldn't come as a surprise to those who have been paying attention (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmoney.cnn.com%2F2013%2F06%2F19%2F news%2Feconomy%2Fobamacare-exchanges%2Findex.html&ei=k9cDUor1FrLI4AOwzYE4&usg=AFQjCNFFxDaLknu0aJXb4QyJwpZL7U7ViQ&sig2=DpkV2e9EdG8B2ajzwaOb_g&bvm=bv.50500085,d.dmg). McClatchy has the latest (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/07/198766/october-opening-of-insurance-marketplaces.html#.UgPRSZLqmdB):

The opening of the health insurance marketplaces in October – key to Obamacare – is in jeopardy because of looming questions about information security. The problem stems from tight deadlines that must be met to ensure the security of data moving through an information system that supports the marketplaces, sometimes referred to as exchanges, according to a new government watchdog report....The Obama administration had expected Tony Trenkle, the chief information officer for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, to decide Sept. 4 whether information routed through the hub was secure from hackers and identity thieves. But a new report by the inspector general for the Department of Health and Human Services says that decision now is expected Sept. 30, only a day before open enrollment on the marketplaces is scheduled to begin. Any further delays, the report said, mean the chief information officer may not have enough time to gauge the security of data transfers.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/08/08/report-family-insurance-in-jeopardy-thanks-to-obamacare-n1659651

logroller
08-09-2013, 06:42 AM
He is a typical lib Try. In FU's world he believes he is doing us a favor by lowering himself and grace us with his esteemed presence

He comes down form his ivory tower everyday and talks down to the unwashed masses he has contempt for. Like his boy Obama, he gets pissed when people do not agree with everything he says. After all he is intellectually and morally superior to us, and when refuse to show our gratitude he melts down

FU is no different then Virgil, Gabby, and you know who. They have a short fuse when anyone does not kneel at the alter of Obama - their posts prove it
You're such a silly man. I have repeatedly put forth my ideas about the healthcare issue; explained the dynamic of corporate interests in the power play, where politicians pander to the special interests for campaign funding in order to get elected and them deliver unto those interests favorable law. It's no secret such is done. What seems to evade some is the enslavement of the populace through the almighty carrot of healthcare coverage; dangled by corporate media as though its the one thing we need others to provide for us. We're led to believe that the employer gives us insurance to "attract talent", as though compensation through salary/wage is insufficient, or rather, we are too incompetent to purchase such on our own. That or the company gets a group rate, right, because we're too incompetent to join a group on our own. And of course there's no mention of the fact that the way a group policy is justified, presumably, is through economies of scale that, coincidently, place higher relative rates upon small groups and individuals. So what's the harm in this-- Being dependent upon your employer, specifically, a very large employer, for your healthcare insurance? Well, perhaps nothing-- except for the fact it feeds right back into the crony capitalism and derides the individual value each citizen has in the eyes of those whom we elect. Healthcare is no different in this regard and neither rep nor dem has any interest in giving back unto the people the power of choice; no; its rinse and repeat. Oh sure, maybe the reps will fair better, but the people won't, not really; other than the mere sense of victory, nothing will be gained. (Same goes for dems) Oh dont get me wrong, your 401k might get a 4% bump, but let me know how great that is when your body's so worn out from 40 years of 60-hr work-weeks that you end up spending more than half your retirement on medical. Or worse yet, you get sick before you can withdraw and, now sick and unable to work, lose your work-sponsored health insurance and now face a huge bump in premiums.
Now lets return to the premised reasons for employer-sponsored healthcare. We have a fairly well-seasoned board here, is being in ones forties or fifties, recently receiving from a serious illness a time when one is likely to be "recruited as top talent"? Are there insurance agencies just clamoring to get your employer to bring you aboard with a disability?
Somehow, i doubt it; but I know that a major corp is probably the only one that could, and this feeds oh so gingerly back into the cronyism we have today.
When I present this issue I am met with derisive rhetoric and name- calling, and this plays perfectly back into this cycle. Sure its fun sometimes, but is this what politics is to be? I'm at a loss to explain why this bothers me so, but it does, and I plead upon others to at least consider what a fruitless endeavor politics has become.

Amd for the record, never voted for Obama. I was a die-hard fan of W, been volunteering for the local republicans since high school, listened to hannity every day, made a grip during the boom of the last decade, and lost almost all of it. i dont blame anybody for that; i speculated and lost. Who I have an issue with those who speculate, lost and got bailed out. Because when I needed to consolidate finances, with good credit, I got dick and had to liquidate for less than half the value of my property and equipment because I wasn't considered too big to fail. And what does obama's admin bring me...an IRS audit from the wrong the tax id being used on a 1099 from the same creditor that refused me a loan. (i was vindicated, in case you were wondering). So when someone says, I'm a liberal Obama lap-dog, I take offense to that. I've been screwed just as much as the next guy has by this admin but I still hold hope in America, it just doesn't revolve around the election cycle. But if name-calling is what you want to do, tearing it down like Rome from within-- so be it-- we can all be one another's hucklebearer.

red states rule
08-10-2013, 04:57 AM
You're such a silly man. I have repeatedly put forth my ideas about the healthcare issue; explained the dynamic of corporate interests in the power play, where politicians pander to the special interests for campaign funding in order to get elected and them deliver unto those interests favorable law. It's no secret such is done. What seems to evade some is the enslavement of the populace through the almighty carrot of healthcare coverage; dangled by corporate media as though its the one thing we need others to provide for us. We're led to believe that the employer gives us insurance to "attract talent", as though compensation through salary/wage is insufficient, or rather, we are too incompetent to purchase such on our own. That or the company gets a group rate, right, because we're too incompetent to join a group on our own. And of course there's no mention of the fact that the way a group policy is justified, presumably, is through economies of scale that, coincidently, place higher relative rates upon small groups and individuals. So what's the harm in this-- Being dependent upon your employer, specifically, a very large employer, for your healthcare insurance? Well, perhaps nothing-- except for the fact it feeds right back into the crony capitalism and derides the individual value each citizen has in the eyes of those whom we elect. Healthcare is no different in this regard and neither rep nor dem has any interest in giving back unto the people the power of choice; no; its rinse and repeat. Oh sure, maybe the reps will fair better, but the people won't, not really; other than the mere sense of victory, nothing will be gained. (Same goes for dems) Oh dont get me wrong, your 401k might get a 4% bump, but let me know how great that is when your body's so worn out from 40 years of 60-hr work-weeks that you end up spending more than half your retirement on medical. Or worse yet, you get sick before you can withdraw and, now sick and unable to work, lose your work-sponsored health insurance and now face a huge bump in premiums.
Now lets return to the premised reasons for employer-sponsored healthcare. We have a fairly well-seasoned board here, is being in ones forties or fifties, recently receiving from a serious illness a time when one is likely to be "recruited as top talent"? Are there insurance agencies just clamoring to get your employer to bring you aboard with a disability?
Somehow, i doubt it; but I know that a major corp is probably the only one that could, and this feeds oh so gingerly back into the cronyism we have today.
When I present this issue I am met with derisive rhetoric and name- calling, and this plays perfectly back into this cycle. Sure its fun sometimes, but is this what politics is to be? I'm at a loss to explain why this bothers me so, but it does, and I plead upon others to at least consider what a fruitless endeavor politics has become.

Amd for the record, never voted for Obama. I was a die-hard fan of W, been volunteering for the local republicans since high school, listened to hannity every day, made a grip during the boom of the last decade, and lost almost all of it. i dont blame anybody for that; i speculated and lost. Who I have an issue with those who speculate, lost and got bailed out. Because when I needed to consolidate finances, with good credit, I got dick and had to liquidate for less than half the value of my property and equipment because I wasn't considered too big to fail. And what does obama's admin bring me...an IRS audit from the wrong the tax id being used on a 1099 from the same creditor that refused me a loan. (i was vindicated, in case you were wondering). So when someone says, I'm a liberal Obama lap-dog, I take offense to that. I've been screwed just as much as the next guy has by this admin but I still hold hope in America, it just doesn't revolve around the election cycle. But if name-calling is what you want to do, tearing it down like Rome from within-- so be it-- we can all be one another's hucklebearer.

Yes you have put forth your positions on healthcare - I simply cannot remember all of them. I do recall how "excited" you were over the exchanges coming to your neighborhood. Then when I posted the COST of coverage (the cheapest plan for a family of 4 is about $20,000/yr - you only offered up recuses how the IRS was wrong. Turns out they were right

The goal of Obamacare is to put private ins companies out of business and force everyone to turn the Feds for their insurance coverage. That is Obama's objective LR. And he does not care how much it costs taxpayers to accomplish this goal

As far as employers offering coverage it is to attract the best people. Obama and his minions do not like that since it is competition with the Feds and people with an IQ above room temp will not want to give up their coverage and let the government decides who gets what treatment

I also recall you not taking Gov Palin seriously when she talked about death panels - well turns out she was right. Again the threads I posted did not attract your input or FU's. One of the facts about Obamacare is that treatment has to be rationed due to the huge costs involved. that is why we see Obama giving so many exemptions, Dems not wanting to take the same coverage they feel is fine for us, and union goons taking to the street demanding Obamacare be repealed.

As far as my health issues they are not a secret. My coverage was great. My ins paid damn near everything and the disability I PAID for provided me some income while I was recovering for the cancer treatments. My employer made an investment and it is paying off today LR. My production and quality is well above standard and that is why I am able to work the OT I am working. Your concern for my health is touching, but like most people on your side of the aisle, I would be used as a political prop then cast aside when no longer needed

You claim to be a Republican LR - well perhaps you are a John McCain Republican. Your use of the term "crony capitalism" is right out of the Obama playbook and was used by McLame many times. Your posts show a guy desperate for approval. you want to work with your "friends" on the other side of the aisle. You support the taxes (or fees) in Obamacare. You make excuses for gas prices doubling under Obama while ignoring he has done everything to reduce production. Hell. you and FU even defended the f'ing rain tax in MD!!! You do not have an issue with amnesty for illegals, and I have yet too see you oppose any tax that is discussed on the board.

Forgive me if I have trouble believing you did not vote for Obama. You sound a lot like his supporters these days. But have no fear. FU will be riding in on his white horse to protect your flank and give you support. If you are insulted too bad. Sometimes the truth hurts

red states rule
08-10-2013, 05:45 AM
LR, another objective of Obamacare is to get as many people as possible use to their handout - "subsides" to help "pay for their Obamacare ins. As with food stamps and other freebies - Obamacare is designed to get as many people as possible hooked on that handout

I think of liberals as the local drug dealer on the corner. The only goal is to get someone hooked and dependent on him for their fix. In this case the fix is that monthly check from DC. Once the libs have you they have you in most cases for life. Anytime anyone wants to reform and get people off handouts, libs tell their captive how R's want to starve them. Or do not care about them

Libs want as many people as possible shackled and trapped into an endless cycle of dependency. Obama, Reid, and Pelosi LOVE poor people LR. Their economic polices for the last 5 years have created millions more of them

Obamacare is another example of this liberal way of thinking. The checks are going out and people do not have to prove they are "eligible" for the handout. The more people dependent on government the happier libs and RINOS are

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb0810cd20130809062739.jpg

fj1200
08-10-2013, 06:20 AM
... defended the f'ing rain tax in MD!!!

If calling it "stupid" is defending it... :rolleyes: Nevertheless you might want to peruse that thread again; it was full of your failure to discuss issues in a rational manner.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Looks like more problems for Obamacare and more facts for the Obama lap dogs to ignore. Lets see how will the Obama supports blame Bush and the R's for this?

[/INDENT] I feel sorry for anybody that has not figure out that Obama is a damn lying bastard and has nothing but contempt and hatred for Americans.. Sorry for all that did not vote for him and still do not know that truth that is. FF all that did vote for the bastard , I hope they rot in hell. Too damn ignorant to see that which was as easy to see as their own two hands. That goes for the over 93% of blacks that voted for him. They voted 100% for MORE FREEBIES!!! Consider what true character one must have to do that!!!!!! I consider it always!! Of course I choose to not go through life blind, gullible and a sold out piece of human scum!! --Tyr

red states rule
08-12-2013, 02:00 AM
I feel sorry for anybody that has not figure out that Obama is a damn lying bastard and has nothing but contempt and hatred for Americans.. Sorry for all that did not vote for him and still do not know that truth that is. FF all that did vote for the bastard , I hope they rot in hell. Too damn ignorant to see that which was as easy to see as their own two hands. That goes for the over 93% of blacks that voted for him. They voted 100% for MORE FREEBIES!!! Consider what true character one must have to do that!!!!!! I consider it always!! Of course I choose to not go through life blind, gullible and a sold out piece of human scum!! --Tyr

And the Obama lap dogs still fail to discuss the "issues" with Obamacare and continue to walk around in their daze thinking it is all someone's else fault (or "crony capitalism")

Now the talking pint from the left and liberal media is that Obamacare is the "law of the land" and those damn R's better not try and not defund Obamacare or else.

BTW OCA is not gone folks. We have FU carrying on the tradition of being the most obnoxious condescending and far left loon we ever had. He is now also being the serial liar OCA OCA continues to be

Here is the link to the MD rain tax thread that was mentioned. Our resident Obama lap dogs both did not come out against the tax. They did both bellow how there is a problem and demanded d to know my "plan". With voters like these, no wonder Obama won a second term. Bigger government, higher taxes - that is what we have to live with and the Obama lap dogs are so happy

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40187-Dems-Push-Rain-Tax-in-MD

Perianne
08-12-2013, 02:19 AM
I have no issue with you Tyr. However trying to have a rational discussion with FU is like running full speed head first into a wall

I'm new here. Who is FU?

red states rule
08-12-2013, 02:23 AM
I'm new here. Who is FU?

He posts under fj2000. If you are bored you can go back an read his posts, and you will quickly understand why I call him FU. I refuse to reply to him directly simply because it is a waste of time Perianne.

Perianne
08-12-2013, 12:01 PM
He posts under fj2000. If you are bored you can go back an read his posts, and you will quickly understand why I call him FU. I refuse to reply to him directly simply because it is a waste of time Perianne.

The world would be so much better if everyone were to think about things in the way that I do.

fj1200
08-12-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm new here. Who is FU?

He is a poster who repeatedly smokes 'rsr' in debate and has turned him into a pathetic troll who runs away like a scared little girl whenever his POV gets challenged. rsr gets quite upset when shown he can't hold a simple conversation without turning into a lying sack.

It doesn't take much for 'rsr' to go off the deep end.

fj1200
08-12-2013, 12:37 PM
BTW OCA is not gone folks. We have FU carrying on the tradition of being the most obnoxious condescending and far left loon we ever had. He is now also being the serial liar OCA OCA continues to be

Here is the link to the MD rain tax thread that was mentioned. Our resident Obama lap dogs both did not come out against the tax. They did both bellow how there is a problem and demanded d to know my "plan". With voters like these, no wonder Obama won a second term. Bigger government, higher taxes - that is what we have to live with and the Obama lap dogs are so happy

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40187-Dems-Push-Rain-Tax-in-MD

:laugh: Point out a lie troll.

It also appears that you didn't really review that thread because it shows you to be the hack that you are. You'd be much better off just repeating Rushisms rather than trying any independent thought of your own.

Larrymc
08-12-2013, 01:51 PM
The world would be so much better if everyone were to think about things in the way that I do.Hay we have something in common, I to think if everyone just thought like me, the worlds problems would be solved.:laugh:

logroller
08-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes you have put forth your positions on healthcare - I simply cannot remember all of them. I do recall how "excited" you were over the exchanges coming to your neighborhood. Then when I posted the COST of coverage (the cheapest plan for a family of 4 is about $20,000/yr - you only offered up recuses how the IRS was wrong. Turns out they were right
You got a link for that? Because I haven't seen the individual plan numbers for cali, nor any from feds. The small business plans for Ca, link here (http://www.healthexchange.ca.gov/Documents/Covered%20California%20SHOP%20booklet.pdf), shows an average 10% reduction between new plans in the exchange and comparable ones outside it.

However, the HHS report did not include data for plans in the 34 federally run exchanges, according to a group of seven Republican House and Senate committee leaders. The lawmakers sent a letter to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius this week asking her to release premium rate data from insurers applying to participate in those exchanges. They cited a separate report indicating that premium rate data for plans in the 34 exchanges would not be publicly released until September (California Healthline, 7/19). hmm. So you have some official info I'm not aware of. Show it. I'd be happy to see it.

The goal of Obamacare is to put private ins companies out of business and force everyone to turn the Feds for their insurance coverage. That is Obama's objective LR. And he does not care how much it costs taxpayers to accomplish this goal
Funny way to go about it. Mandating insurance, subsidizing the coverage, and creating exchanges comprised solely of private insurers. Seem like that's advantageous to private insurance companies.

As far as employers offering coverage it is to attract the best people. Obama and his minions do not like that since it is competition with the Feds and people with an IQ above room temp will not want to give up their coverage and let the government decides who gets what treatment
nice red herring rsr. I suppose you prefer the private insurers, alone, to decide what is covered; as they have, and continue to, based upon who is most attractive-- Leaving those unattractive people to government for the blame.

I also recall you not taking Gov Palin seriously when she talked about death panels - well turns out she was right. Again the threads I posted did not attract your input or FU's. One of the facts about Obamacare is that treatment has to be rationed due to the huge costs involved. that is why we see Obama giving so many exemptions, Dems not wanting to take the same coverage they feel is fine for us, and union goons taking to the street demanding Obamacare be repealed.

Insurance companies have long been making decisions on what to cover, based upon, you guessed it, the price of treatment and anticipated return. (Dispute this, i dare you) The only thing that's new is politics getting involved, referring to them as "death panels"

As far as my health issues they are not a secret. My coverage was great. My ins paid damn near everything and the disability I PAID for provided me some income while I was recovering for the cancer treatments. My employer made an investment and it is paying off today LR. My production and quality is well above standard and that is why I am able to work the OT I am working. Your concern for my health is touching, but like most people on your side of the aisle, I would be used as a political prop then cast aside when no longer needed

My side of the aisle? I'm not a politician-- I owe no allegiance to a political party. I'm an American. My political views more closely resemble that of the republicans but, unlike yourself, I'm not a puppet.

You claim to be a Republican LR - well perhaps you are a John McCain Republican.
In other words, because I'm not rank and file, towing the party line, I'm not a real republican.
Unlike you, I'm not only capable of independent thought, but actually act upon it.

Your use of the term "crony capitalism" is right out of the Obama playbook and was used by McLame many times.
Would you prefer I use the term regulatory and legislative capture?
It really has its roots in Keynesianism; which is to crony capitalism what Marxism is to communism. You a big fan if Keynes and supply-side economics? I'm not. But apparently you are!

Your posts show a guy desperate for approval. you want to work with your "friends" on the other side of the aisle.
Again, I'm not on one side of the aisle or the other. But my posts show me "desperate for approval" uh ok rsr. Pretty much hammer hits thumbnail there. If anything, I challenge people's positions purely for the sake of debate. Not that you understand challenging an idea, only a person.

You support the taxes (or fees) in Obamacare.
What I support is people paying into a system they use and benefit from.

You make excuses for gas prices doubling under Obama while ignoring he has done everything to reduce production.

Excuses like: Production is up. Consumption is up. Oil profits are up. The price of oil quadrupled while bush was in office. Excuses like that. Huh? Wait just a minute-- that's not all indicative of my being in favor of Obama in any way shape or form

Hell. you and FU even defended the f'ing rain tax in MD!!! You do not have an issue with amnesty for illegals, and I have yet too see you oppose any tax that is discussed on the board.
Thats because I'm desperate for the approval of everyone here. :laugh:

Forgive me if I have trouble believing you did not vote for Obama. You sound a lot like his supporters these days. But have no fear. FU will be riding in on his white horse to protect your flank and give you support. If you are insulted too bad. Sometimes the truth hurts

Such a confusing use of metaphors; with romance and violence so closely intertwined-- making me the fair maiden under attack. You sweet on me?

I wrote you poem rsr, titled: FU better have my six.

In this debate, hidden intention doth appear.
Such confusion is certain-- it's just so queer.
That despite the rouse of war and flanks;
for protection of my broadside, I needn't give thanks;
Nay--its not from that which I should fear,
but, rather from one directed at my rear.;)

red states rule
08-13-2013, 02:30 AM
The world would be so much better if everyone were to think about things in the way that I do.

Given the "leadership" in DC and the Obama lap dogs we have here - you are correct

red states rule
08-13-2013, 02:43 AM
LR you are a long winded blowhard these days, and your "selective memory loss" is laughable

Frist here is the link to the cheapest Obamacare policy that will be offered

http://news.investors.com/politics/080213-666235-cheap-obamacare-twice-as-costly-as-existing-plans.htm?ven=djcp

If you really expect anyone to believe after all the threads that have been posted on the rate shock regarding what polices will cost people at the exchanges that you were unaware of the cost - you are simply a liar.

In CA the rates are going to soar

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/30/rate-shock-in-california-obamacare-to-increase-individual-insurance-premiums-by-64-146/

Of course only Obama lap dogs actually believe the Federal government can do anything more efficiently and cheaper then the private sector

Private ins is doing very well LR. About 97% of the people who have coverage are happy with the coverage. But big government loving libs like you are out to put those ins companies out of business and make everyone turn to the government for their ins and then you express doubt when you see what that coverage will cost and what it will NOT cover

I look forward to your non stop denials or simply ignoring more threads on the Obamacare and the results it will have on working people. Of course millions are no longer working or working full time like they were before Obamacare

I am sure you dismiss that as more "crony capitalism"

OK LR now wrote another long winded post where you say nothing. You must be recording Obama' speeches, playing them back, and learning form them

red states rule
08-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Looks like the Obama lap dogs have taken a powder

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb0814cd20130813122211.jpg

logroller
08-14-2013, 04:34 AM
LR you are a long winded blowhard these days, and your "selective memory loss" is laughable

Frist here is the link to the cheapest Obamacare policy that will be offered

http://news.investors.com/politics/080213-666235-cheap-obamacare-twice-as-costly-as-existing-plans.htm?ven=djcp

If you really expect anyone to believe after all the threads that have been posted on the rate shock regarding what polices will cost people at the exchanges that you were unaware of the cost - you are simply a liar.

In CA the rates are going to soar

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/30/rate-shock-in-california-obamacare-to-increase-individual-insurance-premiums-by-64-146/

Of course only Obama lap dogs actually believe the Federal government can do anything more efficiently and cheaper then the private sector

Private ins is doing very well LR. About 97% of the people who have coverage are happy with the coverage. But big government loving libs like you are out to put those ins companies out of business and make everyone turn to the government for their ins and then you express doubt when you see what that coverage will cost and what it will NOT cover

I look forward to your non stop denials or simply ignoring more threads on the Obamacare and the results it will have on working people. Of course millions are no longer working or working full time like they were before Obamacare

I am sure you dismiss that as more "crony capitalism"

OK LR now wrote another long winded post where you say nothing. You must be recording Obama' speeches, playing them back, and learning form them
Blow hard.:laugh2: I take that means you liked my poem.

"97% are happy with their private coverage"-- that's incredibly high-- Did you just make that number up? The highest I've seen is 92% from a gallop poll last November (http://www.gallup.com/poll/159455/americans-satisfaction-health-coverage-slips-slightly.aspx), which was only the demographic for Americans making >$75k; showing overall satisfaction of private coverage at 77% to medicare's 74%. How this bodes with another poll (http://www.gallup.com/poll/159455/americans-satisfaction-health-coverage-slips-slightly.aspx) that used seemingly the same metric, combined good/excellent healthcare coverage at 67%, i don't know. I'm not a fan of public healthcare anyways, despite your claims as such, (what truly want is health insurance being not for profit), but the data I found doesn't support your claim of 97%, nor reflect the dichotomy you imply between private/public health coverage. I'm curious though, how do you think people without insurance rate their coverage?

I notice that you don't dispute that private insurance can deny a claim as well; yet once again vilify medicare for making a similar decison. Or is it in actuality that when you say "turn to govt for ins", you refer to a private insurer in a health exchange that cannot deny coverage or raise premiums based on preexisting conditions.

What you fail to consider is the inevitable alternative: denied coverage/ rated beyond the fiscal means of the person by a private insurer, the person then turns to public healthcare coverage. And don't give me this, "that's the obamacare plan" rubbish. It's long been the status quo that lead dolts like yourself to denounce as proof of government inefficiency. You can't have it both ways, enjoying the high efficiency of private enterprise brought on by the attractive people and have the unattractive people receive care. Regardless, the numbers show the cost increasing, so I'll eat crow.

I'm now all for abandoning PPACA.
What do you propose as an alternative to those who are sick and or poor and can't get health coverage?

fj1200
08-14-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm now all for abandoning PPACA.

It's about time that you joined the rest of us right-thinking Americans. :poke:

What do you propose as an alternative to those who are sick and or poor and can't get health coverage?

In for the answer.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Such a confusing use of metaphors; with romance and violence so closely intertwined-- making me the fair maiden under attack. You sweet on me?

I wrote you poem rsr, titled: FU better have my six.

In this debate, hidden intention doth appear.
Such confusion is certain-- it's just so queer.
That despite the rouse of war and flanks;
for protection of my broadside, I needn't give thanks;
Nay--its not from that which I should fear,
but, rather from one directed at my rear.;) I sometimes write rhymes . ;)
Don't believe everything you read or hear . obama is a master at spreading misery and fear. If you think his healthcare is designed to benefit and please. You would be better served to pray, dropping down to your knees. Ask for another messiah to be heavenly sent. Before we find that all our damn money has been spent . It is not about you or your damn health. Rather it's about total Dem control and spreading the wealth.