PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews: When will the dumbass ever shut up?

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 08:48 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/26/chris_matthews_when_will_the_obama_haters_stop_hat ing.html

There are too many people on the American right who hate the very notion of Barack Obama in the White House. It grates on them, just as it thrills – even now – tens of millions of others.

They hate not just his politics but him.

Think about all the days we have known him – from way back when he gave that breathtaking speech at the 2004 convention? Was there ever a time in all those days and weeks and months and years since that his haters on the right have stopped in their tracks and said, “Well, good for him. I liked the way he did that.”

They hate him. They really do and I don’t have to be the one to tell you.

We live in a country where a good chunk of the country hates its elected leader and won’t really – I mean really- tell you why.

It’s the same reason they spend their time thinking of clever gimmicks to keep so many people from voting. Anybody disagree?

If Chris Matthews had his head any further up Obama's ass, he could wink at Michelle when Obama yawned.

Do 'some' on the right hate Obama for reasons other than his policies and performance? Sure. It is NOT, regardless of how much the ass kissing wack jobs on the left want to tell you, the vast majority. It's the vast minority.

From day one, the first thing the libtards whined when anyone didn't immediately fall down in front of Obama, was that they must hate him because he's black. There could be, in their tiny little minds, no other reason.

How sad for them.

aboutime
07-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Matthews gives me a 'tingle'. I mean 'TINKLE', as in when little baby boys wet their diaper. It's called a "MATTHEWS".

Enough to piss anyone off.

Larrymc
07-26-2013, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Marcus Aurelius;654300]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/26/chris_matthews_when_will_the_obama_haters_stop_hat ing.html

If Chris Matthews had his head any further up Obama's ass, he could wink at Michelle when Obama yawned.

Do 'some' on the right hate Obama for reasons other than his policies and performance? Sure. It is NOT, regardless of how much the ass kissing wack jobs on the left want to tell you, the vast majority. It's the vast minority.

From day one, the first thing the libtards whined when anyone didn't immediately fall down in front of Obama, was that they must hate him because he's black. There could be, in their tiny little minds, no other reason.

How sad for them.[QUOTE}

I shouldn't let Matthews bother me, Just another anti-Amercan Idiot, I was against Obama's, Party as usual, But i Honestly expected that he would be bipartisan showing the other politicians how its done, and though i wouldn't agree with all his politics, like Clinton he would be ok. And wouldn't squander the opportunity, to not only be the first black President but a great one as well. How ever the Disrespect, Disappointment, the utter Disgust, i have for him, he earned every bit of it.