PDA

View Full Version : Militant Atheist Demand A Christian Military Chaplian Be Punished For Doing His Job

Jeff
07-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Not sure this maybe should of been posted in the religon section but I felt it was more of a current advent , but here we have liberals at work again

Lt. Col. Kenneth Reyes is a Christian chaplain currently serving in the U.S. Air Force. He is stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska. As an ordained clergyman whose duties are to provide religious instruction and spiritual counseling, he has a page on the base’s website called “Chaplain’s Corner.”

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/militant-atheist-demand-military-chaplian-be-punished-for-doing-his-job/#ixzz2aFe42swJ
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com (http://clashdaily.com), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ClashDaily), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Doug_Giles), and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/CLASHDAILY).

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 08:25 AM
from the linked piece in the OP...

MRFF’s letter says that by Reyes’s “use of the bigoted, religious supremacist phrase, ‘no atheists in foxholes,’ he defiles the dignity of service members.” They accuse him of violating military regulations.

If the Commander in Chief can say it and not be in violation, then they can go fuck themselves here.

Larrymc
07-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Not sure this maybe should of been posted in the religon section but I felt it was more of a current advent , but here we have liberals at work again

Lt. Col. Kenneth Reyes is a Christian chaplain currently serving in the U.S. Air Force. He is stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska. As an ordained clergyman whose duties are to provide religious instruction and spiritual counseling, he has a page on the base’s website called “Chaplain’s Corner.”

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/militant-atheist-demand-military-chaplian-be-punished-for-doing-his-job/#ixzz2aFe42swJ
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com (http://clashdaily.com), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ClashDaily), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Doug_Giles), and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/CLASHDAILY).

This is an outrage, How can the Greatest military in the would remain so, with out Gods blessing, while they can never stop individual prayer, the more powerful prayer is when two or more are gathered, But with a every small percentage of what can only be described as "Evil" Atheist and Liberals seeking to and apparently succeeding in silencing Faith all together, no one will be aloud to stand up and initiate a group prayer or just encourage their fellow service members with scripture, which hurts no one but brings comfort to many in combat situations. "Obama continues to earn my Disrespect"

fj1200
07-27-2013, 03:57 PM
"Obama continues to earn my Disrespect"

What is BO's position on the subject?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2013, 04:06 PM
What is BO's position on the subject? BO position--- " another phony scandal". ;)

fj1200
07-27-2013, 04:09 PM
BO position--- " another phony scandal". ;)

What scandal? It's idiots trying to make news.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2013, 04:13 PM
What scandal? It's idiots trying to make news. FJ, it was not meant as serious attempt to address the issue at hand. Rather it was a jab at Obama for his damn lie about being plagued by all those "phony scandals". I thought the wink would have gave that message. -Tyr

fj1200
07-27-2013, 04:19 PM
FJ, it was not meant as serious attempt to address the issue at hand. Rather it was a jab at Obama for his damn lie about being plagued by all those "phony scandals". I thought the wink would have gave that message. -Tyr

Exactly. Can't have a thread around here without jabbing BO can we?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Exactly. Can't have a thread around here without jabbing BO can we? Can not think of any bastard better to jab. After all this is a political forum. And currently Obama is the CiC, is he not? That means he commands the U.S. military.;) If you do not want to read comments that speak truthfully about Obama then I suggest not reading and playing at political forums. Or you could continue to complain because Obama gets criticism that he so richly deserves. AS COMMANDER OF OUR MILITARY HE IS A LOSER TOO regardless of how religious our military Chaplains are.. Since when did military take demands from enlisted men about how its ran and when to punish officers? Sure seems to me that some fully understands how much the current CiC hates Christians and therefore they complain looking for a PC ANSWER AND ACTION.--Tyr

fj1200
07-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Can not think of any bastard better to jab. After all this is a political forum. And currently Obama is the CiC, is he not? That means he commands the U.S. military.;) If you do not want to read comments that speak truthfully about Obama then I suggest not reading and playing at political forums. Or you could continue to complain because Obama gets criticism that he so richly deserves. AS COMMANDER OF OUR MILITARY HE IS A LOSER TOO regardless of how religious our military Chaplains are.. Since when did military take demands from enlisted men about how its ran and when to punish officers? Sure seems to me that some fully understands how much the current CiC hates Christians and therefore they complain looking for a PC ANSWER AND ACTION.--Tyr

He "richly deserves" plenty of criticism but I see no reference to him or his policies; perhaps you could point them out. The story revolves around the aforementioned idiots and Duffy who overreacted IMO which gave the MRFF cover to demand more idiocy.

Perhaps you might find an appropriate forum where baseless rants are involved rather than reasoned debate with actual truth and fact; just a suggestion. ;)

Larrymc
07-27-2013, 06:09 PM
What is BO's position on the subject?I would say for now Don't ask Don't tell, Sense his the Most anti-God President in history, the God of the Bible that is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2013, 06:13 PM
He "richly deserves" plenty of criticism but I see no reference to him or his policies; perhaps you could point them out. The story revolves around the aforementioned idiots and Duffy who overreacted IMO which gave the MRFF cover to demand more idiocy.

Perhaps you might find an appropriate forum where baseless rants are involved rather than reasoned debate with actual truth and fact; just a suggestion. ;)
That you choose to not recognize the importance of Obama being the current CIC and this type of bullshat going on with demands for punishment for Christian military chaplains highlights your own blindness and lack of insight not mine. As to your useless and stupid suggestion that I tailor my rants to meet your approval I say--" shove it pedro". Not a man alive can force me not to be me and dude many have tried --all failed and most of them even got their azzes stomped damn good for their endeavors. Now that's a statement of fact not a threat directed at you. You are not and never will be important enough for me to ever feel the need to issue a threat against. I will make my statements about Obama when and where ever I choose too . Perhaps you've heard of it, it's called freedom of speech. Millions of honorable Americans have died giving us that right! I can and do honor those sacrifices by NOT EVER yielding to any pressure from anybody that tries to force me to not exercise that right. And know this Hoss, I don't play when it comes to that. WHY DO YOU ACT AS IF EVER ACTION SHOULD HAVE HIS NAME STAMPED UPON IT AND IF IT DOESNT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE? You seem to pretend that if Obama does not issue a direct order with his name on it in triplicate he is not responsible. Ever heard of oral commands? Ever heard of faithful obedience? Ever heard of actions engaged in because of the influence and adoration of another?-Tyr

aboutime
07-27-2013, 07:06 PM
The one, great aspect of this story has not been told here, or in the press.

A story which is. Our members of the military DO NOT CARE what anyone else says, or tries to do to their faith, or belief in
whatever God they may, or may not worship.

Unfortunately for the Athiests, and Anti-God crowd who is making all of these demands.

Not one of them can, or is capable of CHANGING what any member of our military has in their heart. Nor will any LAW, RULE, or ORDER stop any of them from Worshiping AS THEY PLEASE in private.

Just like it is impossible to dispute TRUTH. So to, is it impossible to command anyone's faith. No matter how hard anyone tries.

Jeff
07-27-2013, 10:00 PM

Honestly I don't recall blaming Obama or even mentioning him and I thought this forum was for current events, but why would someone associate this with Obama I guess for the same reason Obama ran around saying he got Bin Laden , he is the CIC isn't he ? He took credit for what our seals did didn't he ? So if anything good the Military does is because o0f him then he must take the heat when things are wrong also.

jafar00
07-28-2013, 01:47 AM
I would say for now Don't ask Don't tell, Sense his the Most anti-God President in history, the God of the Bible that is.

Are you trying to say there is more than one God?

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Are you trying to say there is more than one God?

Ask a Pagan that Question and they will answer you YES.

Larrymc
07-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Are you trying to say there is more than one God?There is only one true God, but there are many false gods

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 06:33 AM
There is only one true God, but there are many false gods

Who are you to declare someone else's beliefs false?

Who mad YOU GOD?

Never declare a Deity that you dont believe in to be a FALSE GOD.... Makes you look foolish. and Intolerant.

Larrymc
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Who are you to declare someone else's beliefs false?

Who mad YOU GOD?

Never declare a Deity that you dont believe in to be a FALSE GOD.... Makes you look foolish. and Intolerant.Was i not clear that i am a Christian, one of the most tolerant, Faiths on earth, but does not recognize any other gods.

fj1200
07-28-2013, 07:42 AM
I would say for now Don't ask Don't tell, Sense his the Most anti-God President in history, the God of the Bible that is.

OK, though I disagree, but still is not relating to the OP.

Honestly I don't recall blaming Obama or even mentioning him and I thought this forum was for current events, but why would someone associate this with Obama I guess for the same reason Obama ran around saying he got Bin Laden , he is the CIC isn't he ? He took credit for what our seals did didn't he ? So if anything good the Military does is because o0f him then he must take the heat when things are wrong also.

I hope that the CiC is nowhere near such a piddling news story. They have far more important issues to deal with not to mention a chain of command. Is he also responsible for any petty theft that may occur when he happens to be CiC?

fj1200
07-28-2013, 07:54 AM
That you choose to not recognize the importance of Obama being the current CIC and this type of bullshat going on with demands for punishment for Christian military chaplains highlights your own blindness and lack of insight not mine. As to your useless and stupid suggestion that I tailor my rants to meet your approval I say--" shove it pedro". Not a man alive can force me not to be me and dude many have tried --all failed and most of them even got their azzes stomped damn good for their endeavors. Now that's a statement of fact not a threat directed at you. You are not and never will be important enough for me to ever feel the need to issue a threat against. I will make my statements about Obama when and where ever I choose too . Perhaps you've heard of it, it's called freedom of speech. Millions of honorable Americans have died giving us that right! I can and do honor those sacrifices by NOT EVER yielding to any pressure from anybody that tries to force me to not exercise that right. And know this Hoss, I don't play when it comes to that. WHY DO YOU ACT AS IF EVER ACTION SHOULD HAVE HIS NAME STAMPED UPON IT AND IF IT DOESNT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE? You seem to pretend that if Obama does not issue a direct order with his name on it in triplicate he is not responsible. Ever heard of oral commands? Ever heard of faithful obedience? Ever heard of actions engaged in because of the influence and adoration of another?-Tyr

Blah, blah, blah... I hope you feel better now. If you don't like my suggestions then don't make suggestions to me that are as non-sensical as tossing out BO's name in a topic as yet unrelated to him. And FWIW, I didn't suggest you tailoring your rants "to meet my approval," I suggested you seek out rantsagainstBO.com because your post was neither debate nor policy. ;) I also noticed you going from "not a serious attempt" to "the importance of BO..." Consistency is too much to ask I guess.

As far as the last half of your rant... that would be why I asked BO's position on the subject. If he actually has one on this news story then he can roundly criticized for it.

Jeff
07-28-2013, 08:03 AM

I hope that the CiC is nowhere near such a piddling news story. They have far more important issues to deal with not to mention a chain of command. Is he also responsible for any petty theft that may occur when he happens to be CiC?

When it happens in his Military and as I said he wants to take credit when our seals do a good job then yes he is , fj I understand liberals have a weird ( at best ) outlook on life but this isn't petty theft and if you choose to defend Obama on this tell me why he should get credit for doing nothing more than sitting in office as our seals got Bin Laden ?

fj1200
07-28-2013, 08:04 AM
The letter should have been appropriately filed ;) after this particular line:

MRFF’s letter says that by Reyes’s “use of the bigoted, religious supremacist phrase, ‘no atheists in foxholes,’ he defiles the dignity of service members.” They accuse him of violating military regulations.

:slap:

fj1200
07-28-2013, 08:07 AM
When it happens in his Military and as I said he wants to take credit when our seals do a good job then yes he is , fj I understand liberals have a weird ( at best ) outlook on life but this isn't petty theft and if you choose to defend Obama on this tell me why he should get credit for doing nothing more than sitting in office as our seals got Bin Laden ?

How can I be defending BO on this when I don't even know what his position is? This is a chain of command problem that shouldn't be anywhere near the CiC's level IMO. Besides, did the Seals take the action on their own or was there higher authorization?

Larrymc
07-28-2013, 08:13 AM

I hope that the CiC is nowhere near such a piddling news story. They have far more important issues to deal with not to mention a chain of command. Is he also responsible for any petty theft that may occur when he happens to be CiC?Of course not, but when Polices are being changed or initiated, that should come from him, and if he don't address it, then its either his policy, are at lest condones it. And BTW taken action to suppress a Chaplin's job is by no means a Piddling story to many.

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 08:27 AM
Was i not clear that i am a Christian, one of the most tolerant, Faiths on earth, but does not recognize any other gods.

Tolerance is best demonstrated by remaining silent when you dont agree with something. To make the declarative statement you made above shows that you hold disdain and contempt for those that dont believe what you do.

my significant other is a practicing Pagan. She believes in many gods that control various aspects of the world we live in. I am an Irish Roman Catholic. I would never think to make the statement that "There is one true god and many False Gods" because that shows INTOLERANCE for her beliefs.

Christianity arose from Paganism. They are intertwined. Christianity adopted major Pagan celebrations and festivals to allow an easier transition for those that would convert. As an Irish Catholic I grew up knowing this. My people were the ancient Celts. We were Pagans long before Catholicism came to Ireland. And our folklore and history are ripe with references to it.

So every time you let your kid hunt for Easter (Ostara) Eggs or Light a Christmas (Yule) Tree think of the origin. When your kid goes Trick or Treating on Halloween think of how it coincides with the holiest of Pagan Festival Samhain.

Coincidence? Not at all.... It was planned that way almost 2000 years ago. The majority of Christians dont even realize they celebrate Pagan Holidays when they celebrate their own.. It was done for a reason. A reason even you didnt notice.

Oh... and if you ever go drinking on St. Patricks Day and talk about Leprechauns and Pots of Gold... A Leprechaun is one of the "Fae Folk"... I suggest you look them up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Blah, blah, blah... I hope you feel better now. If you don't like my suggestions then don't make suggestions to me that are as non-sensical as tossing out BO's name in a topic as yet unrelated to him. And FWIW, I didn't suggest you tailoring your rants "to meet my approval," I suggested you seek out rantsagainstBO.com because your post was neither debate nor policy. ;) I also noticed you going from "not a serious attempt" to "the importance of BO..." Consistency is too much to ask I guess. 1. Ha, so the CiC and his record of leadership is not important in a story about demands for the punishment of a military Christian chaplain for his Christianity! As far as consistency goes, I'm quite consistent in my hatred and postings of the truth about our traitor in chief bamboy. -Tyr

As far as the last half of your rant... that would be why I asked BO's position on the subject. If he actually has one on this news story then he can roundly criticized for it. 2. --If you have to ask then you aren't up to speed . BO is anti -Christian along with anti-American. His allegiance is to Islam, you should try reading his own words on the subject for a change and not blindly go with the media propaganda that paints him out to be a "messiah".--Tyr Already "splained" it to you Lucy.... but decided to give it another shot because you are really slow on the uptake..- ;)-Tyr

Larrymc
07-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Tolerance is best demonstrated by remaining silent when you dont agree with something. To make the declarative statement you made above shows that you hold disdain and contempt for those that dont believe what you do.

my significant other is a practicing Pagan. She believes in many gods that control various aspects of the world we live in. I am an Irish Roman Catholic. I would never think to make the statement that "There is one true god and many False Gods" because that shows INTOLERANCE for her beliefs.

Christianity arose from Paganism. They are intertwined. Christianity adopted major Pagan celebrations and festivals to allow an easier transition for those that would convert. As an Irish Catholic I grew up knowing this. My people were the ancient Celts. We were Pagans long before Catholicism came to Ireland. And our folklore and history are ripe with references to it.

So every time you let your kid hunt for Easter (Ostara) Eggs or Light a Christmas (Yule) Tree think of the origin. When your kid goes Trick or Treating on Halloween think of how it coincides with the holiest of Pagan Festival Samhain.

Coincidence? Not at all.... It was planned that way almost 2000 years ago. The majority of Christians dont even realize they celebrate Pagan Holidays when they celebrate their own.. It was done for a reason. A reason even you didnt notice.

Oh... and if you ever go drinking on St. Patricks Day and talk about Leprechauns and Pots of Gold... A Leprechaun is one of the "Fae Folk"... I suggest you look them up.Not at all i simply let it be known were my point of view is coming from, so unless i hide my faith (stay silent) about it im intolerant? Yet you fill inclined to tell me about your wife's faith, are you being intolerant of my faith? and i am fully aware were the Holidays you mentioned came from, and over time Christians have intertwined Christian values into these pagan holidays, but to say Christianity arouse from Paganism, shows your lack of Biblical knowledge of Jesus. You say your a Catholic, they don't teach one true God, and paganism is wrong, or do you like Democrats and Liberals only follow the parts of the Bible that suits you. I think Its a shame If you are Christian, but don't love your wife enough to at less try to encourage her to leave that life style. If one Believes in his faith and that its the right faith to follow, why would you be silent, That helps no one to find it.

Jeff
07-28-2013, 10:16 AM

How can I be defending BO on this when I don't even know what his position is? This is a chain of command problem that shouldn't be anywhere near the CiC's level IMO. Besides, did the Seals take the action on their own or was there higher authorization?

IMO when you brought him up from the get go you decided to defend him this article didnt mention him ( and if it did please except my apoligise but I didn't see it ) I thought it was strange that he was brought into it at all but if you want to ask why should he be involved the only answer I have is the one I gave if he takes credit for the good he must also take the lumps when things are wrong

fj1200
07-28-2013, 01:15 PM
IMO when you brought him up from the get go you decided to defend him this article didnt mention him ( and if it did please except my apoligise but I didn't see it ) I thought it was strange that he was brought into it at all but if you want to ask why should he be involved the only answer I have is the one I gave if he takes credit for the good he must also take the lumps when things are wrong

I didn't bring him up:

"Obama continues to earn my Disrespect"

I asked a question because, yes, I thought it was strange as well:

What is BO's position on the subject?

To bring him into the thread was ridiculous, at least without other supporting info, IMO. I don't begrudge him the credit for, finally, deciding to pull the trigger give the order and I don't really blame him for something that he likely has no idea about.

fj1200
07-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Already "splained" it to you Lucy.... but decided to give it another shot because you are really slow on the uptake..- ;)-Tyr

You didn't 'splain anything, you got caught ranting again.

fj1200
07-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Of course not, but when Polices are being changed or initiated, that should come from him, and if he don't address it, then its either his policy, are at lest condones it. And BTW taken action to suppress a Chaplin's job is by no means a Piddling story to many.

Your attempts to pin this on BO are weak based on what's been provided. The CO acted poorly IMO.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 01:23 PM

I'm not sure we can ever come close to the amount of anti-GWB threads/posts we've seen in the past.

fj1200
07-28-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure we can ever come close to the amount of anti-GWB threads/posts we've seen in the past.

I prefer not to justify my postings based on the actions of lefties previous. :poke:

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 03:39 PM
I prefer not to justify my postings based on the actions of lefties previous. :poke:

Why not? It's valid. Anyway, you ARE a leftie ;)

aboutime
07-28-2013, 03:54 PM

No need for you to worry about justifying anything. YOU ARE, what YOU ARE.

fj1200
07-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Why not? It's valid. Anyway, you ARE a leftie ;)

Because it's a leftie ;) thing to do. :laugh:

No need for you to worry about justifying anything. YOU ARE, what YOU ARE.

A figment of your imagination?

Perianne
07-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Your attempts to pin this on BO are weak based on what's been provided. The CO acted poorly IMO.

Did BO know about this? No. Are those his directions? No. They are not.

What is missing here is the culture that he and his minions have created. Ramadan in the White House - good. Christianity in a job where men may lose their lives - bad.

So sad. BO is not directly responsible for this event. But he and his followers are indirectly responsible.

fj1200
07-29-2013, 10:38 AM

What is missing here is the culture that he and his minions have created. Ramadan in the White House - good. Christianity in a job where men may lose their lives - bad.

So sad. BO is not directly responsible for this event. But he and his followers are indirectly responsible.

Finally some honesty. But I think your connecting of the rest of the dots is a bit of a stretch.

Perianne
07-29-2013, 11:15 AM

And I should add, does BO care? No. As long as no Muslims are insulted or blacks are "unfairly" treated by whitey, he does not care.

Marcus Aurelius
07-29-2013, 11:56 AM

Jeff
07-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Finally some honesty. But I think your connecting of the rest of the dots is a bit of a stretch.

Again fj where did the article say it was BO's fault ?

That is the point I am making until you brought it up it had nothing to do with Obama but again if you wish to push the issue if he can take credit for what our seals did ( and followed the on going order to get Bin Laden ) then he should take credit for this also, and this also , but if we want to leave Obama out as I did when I posted it that is fine also

red state
07-29-2013, 12:21 PM
http://cybergifs.com/emphasis/newsflash.gif

I see B.O. as an extremely aggressive militant who is either setting his sites on CHRISITANs or muSLUMS and that is what this thread is generally about. We'll never find out about who the top dogs were in the IRS singling out Christian Conservative groups but top dollar says that this scandal and all the MANY others point to B.O. and/or his direct administration.

Tyr, you are correct, he truly is VERY slow on the uptake. In fact, the following baseless rant rather than reasonable debate skills using no fact or truth other than the acknowledgment that B.O. RICHLY deserves plenty of criticism proves this point:

[He "richly deserves" plenty of criticism but I see no reference to him or his policies; perhaps you could point them out. The story revolves around the aforementioned idiots and Duffy who overreacted IMO which gave the MRFF cover to demand more idiocy.

Perhaps you might find an appropriate forum where baseless rants are involved rather than reasoned debate with actual truth and fact; just a suggestion.]

Tyr, If fact is what he wants....facts he gets:
It is not complete, in my opinion, but we can’t expect anyone to be able to list them all when there are so many. Still, I have pointed them out below with #1 truly being the only one needed to point out. Where has this guy been to ask such a question. The SOW in OUR White House has been our enemy from the get-go and continues to abuse his power and the dignity of office through his disrespect and unConstitutional laws that forces one to go against their religion.

1. The forced compliance for CHRISTIANS to participate in the murder of the unborn/developing human beings. Either by tax or mandate is not only an attack on Christianity but an attack toward our basic human rights as defined in the Constitution. Nuff said...

This unConstitutional aggression in and of itself should be enough but I have listed other 'acts' of aggression that I feel strongly about (whether B.O. acted within the law or simply in bad character).

2. B.O.'s Georgetown Speech wherein the “IHS” symbol for Jesus was covered.

3. B.O. prohibits National Day of Prayer

4. Houston VA Bans Mention of God at Funerals for Vets http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sgY5ej-9kSg

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9GP01KpeAUs (no...OUR CREATOR has made and KEEPs us strong).

6. While B.O. does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan.

7. B.O. went to great lengths to speak on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero but was totally silent about a Christian church being denied to rebuild at that location.

8. There are so many things (such as the Christian family being denied asylum - while we allow muSLUMS and border invaders of all kinds to take advantage of our generousity) but I'll let you do the same searches on "laws" that this Occupier/LIAR, in OUR White House, has committed.

9. B.O. wants Israel to revert to the pre-1967 borders. That would mean handing some of Christianity's most sacred sites over to the muSLUMS.

10. The God and Country Family Festival in Nampa, Idaho, has applied for and received an Air Force flyover for the last 42 years. They were denied after Barack Hussein Obama ordered the Pentagon to deny it on the grounds that it is a Christian event.

and don't forget the God, guns and Bible bit....yeah, he attacks REAL AMERICA any chance he gets cuz we ARE founded on Christian beliefs, established by an overwhelming amount of Christians and preserved by an overwhelming amount of Christians.

Larrymc
07-29-2013, 12:52 PM
http://cybergifs.com/emphasis/newsflash.gif

I see B.O. as an extremely aggressive militant who is either setting his sites on CHRISITANs or muSLUMS and that is what this thread is generally about. We'll never find out about who the top dogs were in the IRS singling out Christian Conservative groups but top dollar says that this scandal and all the MANY others point to B.O. and/or his direct administration.

Tyr, you are correct, he truly is VERY slow on the uptake. In fact, the following baseless rant rather than reasonable debate skills using no fact or truth other than the acknowledgment that B.O. RICHLY deserves plenty of criticism proves this point:

[He "richly deserves" plenty of criticism but I see no reference to him or his policies; perhaps you could point them out. The story revolves around the aforementioned idiots and Duffy who overreacted IMO which gave the MRFF cover to demand more idiocy.

Perhaps you might find an appropriate forum where baseless rants are involved rather than reasoned debate with actual truth and fact; just a suggestion.]

Tyr, If fact is what he wants....facts he gets:
It is not complete, in my opinion, but we can’t expect anyone to be able to list them all when there are so many. Still, I have pointed them out below with #1 truly being the only one needed to point out. Where has this guy been to ask such a question. The SOW in OUR White House has been our enemy from the get-go and continues to abuse his power and the dignity of office through his disrespect and unConstitutional laws that forces one to go against their religion.

1. The forced compliance for CHRISTIANS to participate in the murder of the unborn/developing human beings. Either by tax or mandate is not only an attack on Christianity but an attack toward our basic human rights as defined in the Constitution. Nuff said...

This unConstitutional aggression in and of itself should be enough but I have listed other 'acts' of aggression that I feel strongly about (whether B.O. acted within the law or simply in bad character).

2. B.O.'s Georgetown Speech wherein the “IHS” symbol for Jesus was covered.

3. B.O. prohibits National Day of Prayer

4. Houston VA Bans Mention of God at Funerals for Vets http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sgY5ej-9kSg

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9GP01KpeAUs (no...OUR CREATOR has made and KEEPs us strong).

6. While B.O. does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan.

7. B.O. went to great lengths to speak on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero but was totally silent about a Christian church being denied to rebuild at that location.

8. There are so many things (such as the Christian family being denied asylum - while we allow muSLUMS and border invaders of all kinds to take advantage of our generousity) but I'll let you do the same searches on "laws" that this Occupier/LIAR, in OUR White House, has committed.

9. B.O. wants Israel to revert to the pre-1967 borders. That would mean handing some of Christianity's most sacred sites over to the muSLUMS.

10. The God and Country Family Festival in Nampa, Idaho, has applied for and received an Air Force flyover for the last 42 years. They were denied after Barack Hussein Obama ordered the Pentagon to deny it on the grounds that it is a Christian event.

and don't forget the God, guns and Bible bit....yeah, he attacks REAL AMERICA any chance he gets cuz we ARE founded on Christian beliefs, established by an overwhelming amount of Christians and preserved by an overwhelming amount of Christians.

Good infor, and well said. :clap:

fj1200
07-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Again fj where did the article say it was BO's fault ?

That is the point I am making until you brought it up it had nothing to do with Obama but again if you wish to push the issue if he can take credit for what our seals did ( and followed the on going order to get Bin Laden ) then he should take credit for this also, and this also , but if we want to leave Obama out as I did when I posted it that is fine also

Dude, did you read my last response to you? I didn't bring it up.

fj1200
07-29-2013, 01:13 PM

Hmm, I thought this thread was generally about those mean atheists. :dunno: Nevertheless, are you really trying to debate my points without actually addressing them... or me for that matter? I believe there's a phrase for that.

cadet
07-29-2013, 02:53 PM

You know, you have to respect atheists. It must take a lot of faith. :laugh2: