PDA

View Full Version : To Wiccan Liberal

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 08:23 PM
​I sincerely apologize.

I have been accused of insulting Wiccant Liberal, by a poster that lives to insult me no less.

However that is, Wiccant Liberal, though I do not recall insulting you, my intentions are to not insult you nor posters.

Forgive me if I did it to you. I have to see the OP to figure out why I got accused.

aboutime
07-27-2013, 08:27 PM
​I sincerely apologize.

I have been accused of insulting Wiccant Liberal, by a poster that lives to insult me no less.

However that is, Wiccant Liberal, though I do not recall insulting you, my intentions are to not insult you nor posters.

Forgive me if I did it to you. I have to see the OP to figure out why I got accused.

Robert. Guess you aren't smart enough to remember WHO WiccanLiberal's HUSBAND IS?????

Kathianne
07-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Robert. Guess you aren't smart enough to remember WHO WiccanLiberal's HUSBAND IS?????

Or that he basically said that he was having relations with Satan. :rolleyes:

Robert makes an 'apology' that says, "I've no clue to what I'm apologizing for, but if someone is offended, I didn't mean to."

Right. Good lord, he thinks all are the idiots he is. I guess especially, WL and Voted4. LOL! He can't hold a candle to either.

tailfins
07-27-2013, 09:05 PM

Robert makes an 'apology' that says, "I've no clue to what I'm apologizing for, but if someone is offended, I didn't mean to."

Right. Good lord, he thinks all are the idiots he is. I guess especially, WL and Voted4. LOL! He can't hold a candle to either.

1. Butchering someone's nickname (with the "t") is essentially saying that person doesn't matter which is uncalled for.

2. Some hard core fundamentalists might refer to it that way. That's their religious belief and they are entitled to it.

3. I don't think such inflammatory rhetoric is necessary, but if one considers the spiritual world, one must consider the mechanics of other religious practices. I happen to believe sorcery in all forms is powered by the one-third of the spirits that accompanied Lucifer when he rebelled against God. Demons in one's presence means Satanic influence interfering with one's life.

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Can someone point out what the dumb ass did this time so I can join in on the admonishment?

aboutime
07-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Can someone point out what the dumb ass did this time so I can join in on the admonishment?

He actually managed to accuse WL's husband..also a member here, that...in Robert's view. Her husband (WL) was picking on her????

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:11 PM
He actually managed to accuse WL's husband..also a member here, that...in Robert's view. Her husband (WL) was picking on her????

That's dumb, even for him. Wow.

aboutime
07-27-2013, 09:12 PM

We never told him it was always gonna be that easy. But, he went and proved you right anyway Marcus.

Go figure????

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:19 PM
We never told him it was always gonna be that easy. But, he went and proved you right anyway Marcus.

Go figure????

where'd all this happen? I can't find the posts.

aboutime
07-27-2013, 09:22 PM
where'd all this happen? I can't find the posts.

Post number #1 of this thread, from Robert, about WL. Just for starters.

ACTUALLY....much ado, about nothing, when you really think about it.

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:25 PM
I mean the post where he told WL's husband he was picking on WL.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 09:27 PM

You love to provoke fights. Rather odd.

Nope, I do not recall saying that. Fact is, I don't think of Wiccans in a religious sense. I don't do essays on Satan either.

If I knew what I had done, how does that change the apology since I sincerely told her I am sorry.

aboutime
07-27-2013, 09:30 PM
I mean the post where he told WL's husband he was picking on WL.

I'm looking too! I told ya. Much ado about nothing. But we all know how that works.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 09:31 PM
1. Butchering someone's nickname (with the "t") is essentially saying that person doesn't matter which is uncalled for.

2. Some hard core fundamentalists might refer to it that way. That's their religious belief and they are entitled to it.

3. I don't think such inflammatory rhetoric is necessary, but if one considers the spiritual world, one must consider the mechanics of other religious practices. I happen to believe sorcery in all forms is powered by the one-third of the spirits that accompanied Lucifer when he rebelled against God. Demons in one's presence means Satanic influence interfering with one's life.

I agree with all of that with a caveat of my own. I don't believe I spoke that way vs Wiccans since what I hear of them has nothing to do with Satan. I can't recall any essays of mine about Satan. But my church teaches what you said about who left the Kingdom of God.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 09:33 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654448#post654448)

Why didn't you ask Abouttime to prove his claim?

aboutime
07-27-2013, 09:36 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654448#post654448)

What claim would that be Robert? If you mean what you said about WL. I have no ability to change what has already been said, by you, or anyone else. If you really persist in asking me to prove my claim.
OKAY. My claim, in agreement with Marcus about your lack of, or inability to understand talking about someone's husband...also a member here. That claim. No proof required. You said, what you said.

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:42 PM

Post 9 and 11 dumb ass.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 09:43 PM
What claim would that be Robert? If you mean what you said about WL. I have no ability to change what has already been said, by you, or anyone else. If you really persist in asking me to prove my claim.
OKAY. My claim, in agreement with Marcus about your lack of, or inability to understand talking about someone's husband...also a member here. That claim. No proof required. You said, what you said.

Yeah but of course. Your same old habit of making a claim that you then deny. As to your final claim, please prove I did that to a husband or a wife.

When you attack Gabby all the time, you must know she is also married and I expect her husband sees some of your hate posts against her.

Kathianne
07-27-2013, 09:55 PM

Nope, I do not recall saying that. Fact is, I don't think of Wiccans in a religious sense. I don't do essays on Satan either.

If I knew what I had done, how does that change the apology since I sincerely told her I am sorry.

How can one offer a sincere apology if they don't know of harm? I guess you might mean you are now a politician, "Sorry if you took offense at anything I said." Onus is on the one taking offense, is that what you consider 'sincere?'

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 09:56 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654454#post654454)

How can one offer a sincere apology if they don't know of harm? I guess you might mean you are now a politician, "Sorry if you took offense at anything I said." Onus is on the one taking offense, is that what you consider 'sincere?'

I guess being an expert at giving a sincere apology is not something Robert can add to his list of shit he thinks he's an expert at.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Please stop this.

I apologized to Wiccant Liberal. I want to see if she accepts the apology not be yapped at by some posters who want it to be about them and not her.

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 10:02 PM
I am telling you that when people bad mouth my religion, I intend to defend it. Biogots do that. And they being republicans ought to know better.

Those respecting my religion won't try to imply it is wedded to the occult. It is not. Never was.

Physician, heal thyself.

Dumb ass.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 10:04 PM

The apology is to her. Not you. So, what is your interest in picking a fight again? This is not even about me. It is about the lady that her man says was insulted by me. I want to mend fences if you don't mind and will just stay out of this. I really don't recall saying I took offense vs you but hell if that is what you think, no problem.

Kathianne
07-27-2013, 10:16 PM
The apology is to her. Not you. So, what is your interest in picking a fight again? This is not even about me. It is about the lady that her man says was insulted by me. I want to mend fences if you don't mind and will just stay out of this. I really don't recall saying I took offense vs you but hell if that is what you think, no problem.

Robert, news flash. You've no control over me or my posts. None. Get a life.

There are folks here I respect, if they 'suggested' I tone it down, I'd give their suggestions a good think. You aren't amongst those and that's your own doing.

It may surprise you to know that I'm not keen on the baiting some are doing of you. Really. However, they all have redeeming qualities and posts that give them some leeway on my charts.

You fail to meet my own criteria, which is only my own and of no import to anyone else. The reason though you do is that you consistently, really without exception, turn thread after thread; topic after topic, about YOU. It's beyond annoying, it's really forum wrecking IMO. Jim doesn't seem to see it that way, though lord knows he's gone many an extra mile trying to get you to rein it in. Nothing works.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Robert, news flash. You've no control over me or my posts. None. Get a life.

There are folks here I respect, if they 'suggested' I tone it down, I'd give their suggestions a good think. You aren't amongst those and that's your own doing.

It may surprise you to know that I'm not keen on the baiting some are doing of you. Really. However, they all have redeeming qualities and posts that give them some leeway on my charts.

You fail to meet my own criteria, which is only my own and of no import to anyone else. The reason though you do is that you consistently, really without exception, turn thread after thread; topic after topic, about YOU. It's beyond annoying, it's really forum wrecking IMO. Jim doesn't seem to see it that way, though lord knows he's gone many an extra mile trying to get you to rein it in. Nothing works.

I did not claim to control you but you turned it into a post about me. Why can't you stop doing that. As to your fake claim I did it, that is not true. I spoke to Wiccan and you had to put your two cents in. Why ruin it for her?

Sure, they bait me. Why do you suppose fights start?

I call them board bullies. Those who think they can abuse posters and enjoy it. They are not adding to the discourse. They pick fights. As you did. For some odd reason.

You think they are redeeming?

Good god.

Must be you love fights.

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 10:35 PM
it's always someone esles fault... they always start the shit. It's NEVER Robert.

Then WHY are you consistently thread banned, even from your own fucking threads?

Why are YOU the one who was given a forced vacation 'temp board ban', if it's never your fault?

Please, man up, dumb ass.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 10:39 PM
This is about Wiccan and not you Marcus. Cut her some slack. I apologized to the woman and clearly you don't approve.

Voted4Reagan
07-27-2013, 10:44 PM
I NEVER block anyone.... until I got here.

2 people on my list... BILLYBOB and He who shall not be acknowledged.

if it was a Poker hand it would be a pair of JOKERS..

Nothing redeeming about either.

Kathianne
07-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I NEVER block anyone.... until I got here.

2 people on my list... BILLYBOB and He who shall not be acknowledged.

if it was a Poker hand it would be a pair of JOKERS..

Nothing redeeming about either.

We agree on the two, not shock they were buddies. BB chose not to return, our gain.

I wish I had your self-control regarding he who's on you iggie list.

In the meantime, do you all like my new nail color? LOL!

Marcus Aurelius
07-27-2013, 11:04 PM
This is about Wiccan and not you Marcus. Cut her some slack. I apologized to the woman and clearly you don't approve.

as I said...

it's always someone esles fault... they always start the shit. It's NEVER Robert.

Then WHY are you consistently thread banned, even from your own fucking threads?

Why are YOU the one who was given a forced vacation 'temp board ban', if it's never your fault?

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 11:36 PM
as I said...

You now try to weasel out of your try to ruin it for Wiccan.

Shut up. This never was about you Marcus.

Everybody can see what you did to this thread.

Robert A Whit
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
First person trying to destroy this apology is Kathianne yet I am the bad guy?

This must be a first that a person apologizes but is the bad guy.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 12:18 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654497#post654497)
as I said...

You now try to weasel out of your try to ruin it for Wiccan.

Shut up. This never was about you Marcus.

Everybody can see what you did to this thread.

as I said...

it's always someone else's fault... they always start the shit. It's NEVER Robert.

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 05:33 AM
"he who shall not be Acknowledged" has to learn a lesson most people learn when they are about two years old.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

to me he has no name... no Importance, and the only use he has on this board is to be a target ... His whining and crying and constant Ego-Centric behavior are disgusting. They are the actions of someone that needs psychiatric help.

I have never been thread banned here or banned from the board in any manner. Seems about that lames thing one can do.

How childish...getting banned from a thread or board because you cant act like an adult.

As for his Apology... I find it disingenuous and just lame.

W/L cant even be bothered with him...
What a Joke he is...

tailfins
07-28-2013, 07:28 AM
"he who shall not be Acknowledged" has to learn a lesson most people learn when they are about two years old.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

to me he has no name... no Importance, and the only use he has on this board is to be a target ... His whining and crying and constant Ego-Centric behavior are disgusting. They are the actions of someone that needs psychiatric help.

I have never been thread banned here or banned from the board in any manner. Seems about that lames thing one can do.

How childish...getting banned from a thread or board because you cant act like an adult.

As for his Apology... I find it disingenuous and just lame.

W/L cant even be bothered with him...
What a Joke he is...

I'm not going to pass judgement on Robert. Giving up on somebody doing better serves a double purpose. If they are capable of doing better, it will shame them. If they are not, it mean no longer pressuring that person. Sometimes the thing to do is what you would do with a Down's Syndrome McDonald's employee when he spills a bucket of mop water: Just smile and say "What a nice job wiping off those tables!".

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm not going to pass judgement on Robert. Giving up on somebody doing better serves a double purpose. If they are capable of doing better, it will shame them. If they are not, it mean no longer pressuring that person. Sometimes the thing to do is what you would do with a Down's Syndrome McDonald's employee when he spills a bucket of mop water: Just smile and say "What a nice job wiping off those tables!".

Pardon me, but wasn't there some judging in your commentary?

When I discovered a claim that I offended Wiccant, I took instant action to apologize.

Some posters believe the best use of this forum is to insult people.To taunt the posters who dare speak out.

Reminds me of what Obama does to republicans.

Taunters like Voted 4 reagan are unique. By slinging mud, they become muddy.

As to thread bans, that is solely in the control of a owner that hates my guts. He allows a particular poster to start fights then blames me for it. Supposedly by blinding myself, the taunts stop.

That is like telling a person do not worry about the rapist, simply put on a blindfold.

It really boils down to a hard core pair who live to taunt my posts. A few who pile on a lot less frequently join in. But I have never came to the forum intending to taunt or insult.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 10:23 AM
As to thread bans, that is solely in the control of a owner that hates my guts. He allows a particular poster to start fights then blames me for it. Supposedly by blinding myself, the taunts stop.

If that were true, he'd have banned you already.

I know I would have.

Anyway, once again you prove my point... it's ALWAYS someone else's fault, never yours... right?

Dumb ass.

tailfins
07-28-2013, 10:24 AM

When I discovered a claim that I offended Wiccant, I took instant action to apologize.

Some posters believe the best use of this forum is to insult people.To taunt the posters who dare speak out.

That is like telling a person do not worry about the rapist, simply put on a blindfold.

It really boils down to a hard core pair who live to taunt my posts. A few who pile on a lot less frequently join in. But I have never came to the forum intending to taunt or insult.

Post whatever makes you happy. It makes no difference to me.

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Post whatever makes you happy. It makes no difference to me.

Thank you.

It makes no difference to me what you post as well. That applies to all posters. To enjoy freedom of speech, one must grant it.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Thank you.

It makes no difference to me what you post as well. That applies to all posters. To enjoy freedom of speech, one must grant it.

...I hate your comments.

dumb ass.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 10:44 AM

No, it's because you continually post bullshit lies like this. I used to have fun with you and enjoyed our back and forth discussions. Now YOU look for the drama and fights and then blame everyone else. IF you thought you were innocent, and truly disliked the drama and fights as you say, you would use the ignore button like you claimed to have done more times than a pigeon shits in a day. At the VERY least, you are EQUALLY guilty as everyone else - but the difference is - if I ask others to stop, or make a comment in a thread that enough is enough, they don't whine, they don't send me endless PM's complaining, they don't lie about using the ignore button. In fact, the one you always blame, Marcus, has apologized to me and worked with me many times, even if he does have many run in's with you. But you, you act innocent and blame others, which is total horseshit. And here you are now trying to claim you get thread bans because I hate you - when EVERY SINGLE thread ban you have ever received has been EARNED, whether you were being a dickhead yourself, or being thread banned along with others for stupid shit. You have accused me of only thread banning you about 80x, when AT, Marcus and others have received thread bans equally - but they don't bitch and moan to me that they are being picked on.

So how about using the ignore button - or admit to everyone here that you REFUSE to? So what is it, the upper road, or continuing the bullshit while trying to play innocent?

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 10:54 AM
as I said...

it's always someone else's fault... they always start the shit. It's NEVER Robert.

Do you notice how "He who shall not be not be acknowledged" employs the VICTIM MENTALITY to make himself look persecuted? How I ACCUSED HIM when it was he that fired the first salvos almost 4 months ago.

What "He who shall not be acknowledged" craves is attention. DONT GIVE IT TO HIM. Marginalize him... dont respond to his posts at all, ignore every thing he writes and offer no praise or criticism. By replying you allow him to destroy threads with endless back and forth.

I took him off Ignore... now I just dont reply to him unless it is to refute some stupidity spewing from his ever moving lips.

But 99% of the time I ignore him my friend... as you should as well.

Without an audience his tiny delusional world will get smaller and smaller... until he leaves

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 10:56 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654552#post654552)

No, it's because you continually post bullshit lies like this. I used to have fun with you and enjoyed our back and forth discussions. Now YOU look for the drama and fights and then blame everyone else. IF you thought you were innocent, and truly disliked the drama and fights as you say, you would use the ignore button like you claimed to have done more times than a pigeon shits in a day. At the VERY least, you are EQUALLY guilty as everyone else - but the difference is - if I ask others to stop, or make a comment in a thread that enough is enough, they don't whine, they don't send me endless PM's complaining, they don't lie about using the ignore button. In fact, the one you always blame, Marcus, has apologized to me and worked with me many times, even if he does have many run in's with you. But you, you act innocent and blame others, which is total horseshit. And here you are now trying to claim you get thread bans because I hate you - when EVERY SINGLE thread ban you have ever received has been EARNED, whether you were being a dickhead yourself, or being thread banned along with others for stupid shit. You have accused me of only thread banning you about 80x, when AT, Marcus and others have received thread bans equally - but they don't bitch and moan to me that they are being picked on.

So how about using the ignore button - or admit to everyone here that you REFUSE to? So what is it, the upper road, or continuing the bullshit while trying to play innocent?

There is no lie in my posts.

I do not look for drama.

Take this thred for instance. I got accused of insulting W#iccan. When I have no idea. I don't know what the insult was. I know that I do not want my name to be associated with insulting her. I apologized.

Then drama queen does her best to dump on my apology.

Stop blaming me for what others do. Take up the complaints with those who dog my posts to try to raise the temperature.

Guess the list of those who pick fights with me?

It is a short list. I get along very well with everybody else. You had fun with me until you started attacking me. When I commented, no longer was it your idea of fun.

Yeah, Marcus tells you he is sorry then just attacks again. The man dogs my posts. I do not dog his to keep making his life more unhappy. I don't know what to say when he dogs my posts and you act as if he does not.

Jim, I don't want some miserable experience for anybody.

What good does it do for Marcus to apologize then harass me? I can try to ignore him but hell, so many then quote the man I still see what he claims. He is back up to his tricks of neg repping me. Look at his rep. I have not been doing that to him.

Please, everybody

I do not want fights.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 11:00 AM
There is no lie in my posts.

I do not look for drama.

I do not want fights.

Sure, and here you are, engaging those you claim you don't want fights/drama with. Again, if you're here engaging in back and forth with others - YOU ARE EQUALLY GUILTY. Save your bullshit. At least the others are honest about refusing to use the ignore button and why. You toss out this bullshit like above and then will spend 90% of your posts here in the next 24hrs going back and forth. Nobody is falling for this innocence act.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Also, if you have a specific issue with WiccanLiberal, and want to apologize or discuss, why not send her a PM instead of bringing the drama to the board where you KNOW others are going to reply?

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Also, if you have a specific issue with WiccanLiberal, and want to apologize or discuss, why not send her a PM instead of bringing the drama to the board where you KNOW others are going to reply?

I don't have an issue with her. I did PM an apology. Thanks for the suggestion. You know Jim, I am an optimist that believed that the members of this forum would not ruin an apology to a person I believed they liked. I sure made an error in trusting the forum members.

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Sure, and here you are, engaging those you claim you don't want fights/drama with. Again, if you're here engaging in back and forth with others - YOU ARE EQUALLY GUILTY. Save your bullshit. At least the others are honest about refusing to use the ignore button and why. You toss out this bullshit like above and then will spend 90% of your posts here in the next 24hrs going back and forth. Nobody is falling for this innocence act.

I at no time engage in the hateful insults you practice.

You act as if what Kathianne and Marcus said is all my fault.

Do you take the blame for how I talk to you? Come on. You know you don't. But you want me to take the blame for what others tell me.

Amazing.

It does no good to ignore when others post what they say. Why is that such a mystery to you?

As I said, Marcus is playing you and it sure looks like he is working you very well. An apology to you followed by an attack against me does not promote forum peace.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 11:24 AM
There is no lie in my posts. Lie.

I do not look for drama. Lie

Take this thred (-5 for spelling error)for instance. I got accused of insulting W#iccan (-5 for spelling error). When I have no idea. I don't know what the insult was. I know that I do not want my name to be associated with insulting her. I apologized.

Then drama queen does her best to dump on my apology. You dumped on your own apology?

Stop blaming me for what others do. He's not, dumb ass. Take up the complaints with those who dog my posts to try to raise the temperature.

Guess the list of those who pick fights with me?

It is a short list. I get along very well with everybody else. Everyone else ignores you because you're a dumb ass. You had fun with me until you started attacking me. Accusing the board owner of attacking you? I have no clue why he puts up with your horse shit.When I commented, no longer was it your idea of fun.

Yeah, Marcus tells you he is sorry then just attacks again. The man dogs my posts. I do not dog his to keep making his life more unhappy.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654246#post654246)

You just can't stop talking about yourself. Dumb prick.
Remember this one, dumb ass? The one that got you thread banned???

I don't know what to say when he dogs my posts and you act as if he does not.

Jim, I don't want some miserable experience for anybody. You thrive on making this forum miserable for us all. It's the only way you feel relevant.

What good does it do for Marcus to apologize then harass me? I can try to ignore him but hell, so many then quote the man I still see what he claims. Again, it's always osmeone else that lets you see my posts, huh. lying dumb ass.

He is back up to his tricks of neg repping me. Look at his rep. I have not been doing that to him. Not a trick. I was told that every user gets X amount of rep to give/take per day, and it's up to them to decide how to use it. You stop lying or saying racist, stupid things, you'll find a lot less neg rep comes your way from me and everyone else.

Please, everybody

I do not want fights. Fights are your sole purpose for being here, you narcissistic freak.

comments in red above.

Please... no one quote my post. That way, Whitless CANNOT claim that the only reason he saw it was that someone quoted me.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 11:25 AM
I at no time engage in the hateful insults you practice.

You act as if what Kathianne and Marcus said is all my fault.

Do you take the blame for how I talk to you? Come on. You know you don't. But you want me to take the blame for what others tell me.

Amazing.

It does no good to ignore when others post what they say. Why is that such a mystery to you?

As I said, Marcus is playing you and it sure looks like he is working you very well. An apology to you followed by an attack against me does not promote forum peace.

All those who agree this forum would be a much better and more productive place to be if Whitless were gone forever, say aye...

AYE!!!!!!!!!!

tailfins
07-28-2013, 11:32 AM
All those who agree this forum would be a much better and more productive place to be if Whitless were gone forever, say aye...

AYE!!!!!!!!!!

I just flat don't care. If that's how he chooses to get his entertainment, why does it matter?

Do you notice how "He who shall not be not be acknowledged" employs the VICTIM MENTALITY to make himself look persecuted? How I ACCUSED HIM when it was he that fired the first salvos almost 4 months ago.

What "He who shall not be acknowledged" craves is attention. DONT GIVE IT TO HIM. Marginalize him... dont respond to his posts at all, ignore every thing he writes and offer no praise or criticism. By replying you allow him to destroy threads with endless back and forth.

I took him off Ignore... now I just dont reply to him unless it is to refute some stupidity spewing from his ever moving lips.

But 99% of the time I ignore him my friend... as you should as well.

Without an audience his tiny delusional world will get smaller and smaller... until he leaves

Again, why does this matter?

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 12:07 PM
I just flat don't care. If that's how he chooses to get his entertainment, why does it matter?

Again, why does this matter?

How or why has maybe 3 posters turned a thread about an apology to this nonsense?

Voted chided me on the car thread to stick to the topic yet here he won't stay on topic.

But I am the bad guy?

It is for Wiccant Liberal only.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 12:17 PM
How or why has maybe 3 posters turned a thread about an apology to this nonsense?

Voted chided me on the car thread to stick to the topic yet here he won't stay on topic.

But I am the bad guy?

It is for Wiccant Liberal only.

Stop you whining, bitch. Go play with you flaps.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I don't have an issue with her. I did PM an apology.

Because, a private PM wasn't sufficient for you, you also needed to go public and create drama. Don't use the ignore button, engage those you claim you don't want to fight with, then you deal with the various consequences. Tough shit. Like I said to you many times, I couldn't care less if you get thread banned from every other thread and the rest go to the cage, and the same for others engaging in your mutual behavior. Your CHOICE, not mine.

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Stop you whining, bitch. Go play with you flaps.

This is now in the Cage....

You dont bring up a DRAG RACER YOU KNOW in an effort to try and puff yourself up in order to feel important in a thread that involves Muscle Cars of a specific Era.

It's like comparing a JN-4 Jenny to an SR-71... Sure they are both planes but thats where it ends.

One has nothing to do with the other...

Next we'll hear that ""HE WHO ISNT ACKNOWLEDGED" is personal friends with Caroll Shelby and he had a personal part in designing the Cobra.

"He who isnt acknowledged" needs a 2 week ban for what another site calls Definite Disruption.

tailfins
07-28-2013, 12:55 PM

You dont bring up a DRAG RACER YOU KNOW in an effort to try and puff yourself up in order to feel important in a thread that involves Muscle Cars of a specific Era.

It's like comparing a JN-4 Jenny to an SR-71... Sure they are both planes but thats where it ends.

Next we'll hear that ""HE WHO ISNT ACKNOWLEDGED" is personal friends with Caroll Shelby and he had a personal part in designing the Cobra.

"He who isnt acknowledged" needs a 2 week ban for what another site calls Definite Disruption.

I don't care if he uses a helicopter to visit his personal friend Queen Victoria of England who accompanies him to dinner with Napoleon Bonaparte. If you don't like his posts don't read them and Jim can move the disruptive ones to the cage. Why are you so threatened by a bored senile old man?

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Because, a private PM wasn't sufficient for you, you also needed to go public and create drama. Don't use the ignore button, engage those you claim you don't want to fight with, then you deal with the various consequences. Tough shit. Like I said to you many times, I couldn't care less if you get thread banned from every other thread and the rest go to the cage, and the same for others engaging in your mutual behavior. Your CHOICE, not mine.

The PM came just shortly ahead of your suggestion. Stop pretending to talk for me.

I did not need anything. I posted to the forum and a day or so later I sent the PM.

Ignore works only if the offender is not quoted but some quote Marcus all the time. It is like pretending he is not dogging my posts tossing out daily insults.

When he called me a prick, he not only did not get thread banned, he gloats over it.

I call him a prick and you thread ban me after telling me that name calling is fine with you.

And you wonder why I think you hate my guts. Even here, you tossed my apology into the cage. And I did not start a damned fight.

But who the fuck are you blaming as usual?

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 01:03 PM
The PM came just shortly ahead of your suggestion. Stop pretending to talk for me.

I did not need anything. I posted to the forum and a day or so later I sent the PM.

Ignore works only if the offender is not quoted but some quote Marcus all the time. It is like pretending he is not dogging my posts tossing out daily insults.

When he called me a prick, he not only did not get thread banned, he gloats over it.

I call him a prick and you thread ban me after telling me that name calling is fine with you.

And you wonder why I think you hate my guts. Even here, you tossed my apology into the cage. And I did not start a damned fight.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7634117632/h7D19E0D9/

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 01:03 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654617#post654617)

I don't care if he uses a helicopter to visit his personal friend Queen Victoria of England who accompanies him to dinner with Napoleon Bonaparte. If you don't like his posts don't read them and Jim can move the disruptive ones to the cage. Why are you so threatened by a bored senile old man?

Voted has so much hate. All he is doing is venting. He has so many personal problems, taking it out on me makes his day.

Yes, though Voted disrupts posts of apology to rant about race cars, that is fine with him.

But let me speak of racing in an auto thread and he blows a fit.

And let me speak well of a personal friend, and he really gets pissed off.

So sad.

And he thinks I need help?

Go figure.

Now he thinks I would want to claim I know Shelby? I have been to races he was at but I can't really recall seeing him other than maybe driving. Yeah, me and tens of thousands of others.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 01:29 PM

Another LIE. The post in question, the OP to this thread, was (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) or July 27th. For the PM to have been a day o so later, it would have had to have been sent tonight or tomorrow.

Dumb ass. You can't even lie convincingly anymore.

You are the single most disruptive poster on this board. Disgusting.

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 01:38 PM
The most disruptive poster by FAR is Marcus. No, that is not his actual name. The coward does not disclose his real name so he can taunt and insult.

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 01:40 PM
1. OP Saturday
2. PM Sunday to Wiccant saying I apologize
3. Jim makes the suggestion
4. As usual I am correct

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 01:41 PM
The most disruptive poster by FAR is Marcus. No, that is not his actual name. The coward does not disclose his real name so he can taunt and insult.

PROVE Marcus is not my real name.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 01:45 PM
1. OP Saturday
2. PM Sunday to Wiccant saying I apologize
3. Jim makes the suggestion
4. As usual I am correct

1... OP 9:23 PM Saturday, July 27th
2... Whitless claims PM sent 'a day or so later'... meaning the PM would have to have been sent after 9:23PM Sunday, July 28th., since 'a day' is 24 hours.
3... Whitless caught in yet another lie, and can't worm his way out.
4... As usual, he's a dumb ass.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Oh, for the love of all that is holy. Why must an apology between Robert and WL become fodder for attacking Robert? This should be between the two of them. His reasons for apologizing are his, and no one knows his heart except him. If the apology is BS, that is for WL to decide. And on that note, Robert, if you want to apologize to someone, you should do so in a PM. Unless the person asks you to apologize publicly, there is simply no need to do so in a thread. Especially knowing that whatever you post will be scrutinized. Do you want people to come at you?

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Oh, for the love of all that is holy. Why must an apology between Robert and WL become fodder for attacking Robert? This should be between the two of them. His reasons for apologizing are his, and no one knows his heart except him. If the apology is BS, that is for WL to decide. And on that note, Robert, if you want to apologize to someone, you should do so in a PM. Unless the person asks you to apologize publicly, there is simply no need to do so in a thread. Especially knowing that whatever you post will be scrutinized. Do you want people to come at you?

Rhetorical, right?

Voted4Reagan
07-28-2013, 02:24 PM
PROVE Marcus is not my real name.

I know your real name....

It's Clarence J. Boddicker AKA Red Forman

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 02:30 PM
I know your real name....

It's Clarence J. Boddicker AKA Red Forman

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh... no one is supposed to know that, dumb ass!

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Thank you very much Abbey and this should never have been put in the cage.

No I do not. But I was accused not by PM but on the forum. Ergo I figured the forum was the proper place to handle it since others made it public. I keep thinking the attackers are making a powerful statement about themselves and putting some poor behavior on display.

I sent her a PM today. No reply so far.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Thank you very much Abbey and this should never have been put in the cage.

I'm REALLY growing tired of you questioning and condemning moderation. I dare you to try it again. I suggest you shut the fuck up, stop mentioning me in your posts, and sure as hell leave moderation out of your posts.

WiccanLiberal
07-28-2013, 04:21 PM
With regard to this thread I would request Jimmy please close it. I received an apology from Robert and I choose to accept it as genuine. That said, I hope people take the message that insults directly to a person's belief system are not OK. I don't EVER slam anyone for what they believe. Your faith is your concern. If it makes you a better human being, it is the right path for you. The only thing I have ever wished is the same consideration in return. You don't have to believe as I do to respect that I have the right to believe as I choose. As far as i am concerned the matter can remain closed.

Robert A Whit
07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
With regard to this thread I would request Jimmy please close it. I received an apology from Robert and I choose to accept it as genuine. That said, I hope people take the message that insults directly to a person's belief system are not OK. I don't EVER slam anyone for what they believe. Your faith is your concern. If it makes you a better human being, it is the right path for you. The only thing I have ever wished is the same consideration in return. You don't have to believe as I do to respect that I have the right to believe as I choose. As far as i am concerned the matter can remain closed.

Well said. Time to close the thread.

jimnyc
07-28-2013, 06:05 PM
With regard to this thread I would request Jimmy please close it.

Absolutely! Thread closed.

Abbey Marie
08-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Opened the thread to change the title- I couldn't take looking at "Wiccant" anymore.