PDA

View Full Version : Wishing For The Old Days

Kathianne
07-28-2013, 09:08 PM
I've a few posters I've shared some personal info with, truly would like to have more input, but alas. A few posters make it impolitic to share, they'd make it being a bad mother or some other issue.

I especially want to thank Drummond for giving me some on the ground reports regarding London and neighborhoods. If Noir had been around, would have asked him too. For some reason, the poster that would remain nameless never came to mind for advice. Probably my bad, since I'm certain that he has had experiences that the permanent citizens would have missed.

To he who will remain nameless, thanks bunches for causing me to not post something close to my heart.

Kathianne
07-28-2013, 09:51 PM
There was a time one could post personal concerns or stories. Not possible any longer. I miss being able to communicate on that level with Jim, Abbey, Jeff without resorting to pm's. So those days are gone. I know what you mean. I learned that lesson when I asked for prayers because Sandy was coming directly at us, and I got criticized for it.

Kathianne
07-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Hmm, I posted the first post, but not the second attributed to me. Obviously Hurricane Sandy was never coming at 'me' in the Great Lakes region.

Not sure what happened there with posting.

Marcus Aurelius
07-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Hmm, I posted the first post, but not the second attributed to me. Obviously Hurricane Sandy was never coming at 'me' in the Great Lakes region.

someone may have hacked your account. I'd do a password change asap.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 11:55 PM

I posted that, and now it's gone. Weird.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2013, 11:57 PM
Here's what it said: I know what you mean. I realized it when I posted asking for prayers because Sandy was coming directly at us, and was criticized for it.

Marcus Aurelius
07-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Here's what it said: I know what you mean. I realized it when I posted asking for prayers because Sandy was coming directly at us, and was criticized for it.

Looks like somehow your two posts got crunched together... Kathianne's and yours.

Kathianne
07-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Abbey, thanks for getting that straitened out! The example of Sandy was correct, there was a time that only good things would be wished for our friends facing something like that. An understanding of the apprehension before and the devastation faced after. From some, one is too many, those sorts of things are reasons to take aim.