Perianne
08-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Very funny.

Are there any other women on here?

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Very funny.

Are there any other women on here?

Not that share Robert's vision of women. He'll be thrilled to find someone that appreciates him.

Perianne
08-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Not that share Robert's vision of women. He'll be thrilled to find someone that appreciates him.

Oh, Kathianne. I forgot about you. Are there only two of us?

SassyLady
08-07-2013, 03:19 AM
There's a few of us, but the boys are the majority. However, everyone knows that one woman equals 2+ men when it comes to an intelligent debate!:coffee:

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:24 AM
This should stir things up today

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

SassyLady
08-07-2013, 03:26 AM
This should stir things up today

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:26 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SL knew you would take it in the spirit it was intended

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:29 AM
and to those gentlemen who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept

tailfins
08-07-2013, 06:50 AM
There's a few of us, but the boys are the majority. However, everyone knows that one woman equals 2+ men when it comes to an intelligent debate!:coffee:

Yes, women often have louder, shriller voices that can drown out two men.

and to those gentlemen who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept

And don't forget the rolling pin! And some silly men think the headache in the morning is from the whiskey.

PostmodernProphet
08-07-2013, 07:46 AM
actually, of all the boards I visit I think this one has the highest percentage of women posters......

Perianne
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes, women often have louder, shriller voices that can drown out two men.

Whenever my husband and I would get into a friendly argument, I would always win by saying "Who has the boobs??????"

aboutime
08-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Whenever my husband and I would get into a friendly argument, I would always win by saying "Who has the boobs??????"

And, no matter how much men deny it. It's always been much easier than sleeping on the couch.

And, speaking of the Title of this thread....Men still think Women can't find the '710' fill cap under the hood.

Robert A Whit
08-07-2013, 03:03 PM

O good. Now can we depend on you to explain to ME and the forum my vision of women?

No doubt you have negativity in mind.

Robert A Whit
08-07-2013, 03:06 PM

Gee, ya suppose any women will start?

Robert A Whit
08-07-2013, 03:07 PM

So, what was his reply?

Perianne
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
So, what was his reply?

He would just smile and give in. WHTB?

red states rule
08-08-2013, 02:37 AM
In an effort to be fair to our wonderful female members:

A man was reading the newspaper during breakfast and said to his wife, "Look at this. Another beautiful actress is going to marry a baseball player who's a total dope!

I'll never understand why the biggest jerks get the hottest wives."

His wife said, 'Thank you.'