PDA

View Full Version : People Sign Petition for “Mandatory Euthanasia” for Senior Citizens Under ObamaCare

Jeff
07-29-2013, 05:06 PM
The guy is out getting idiot liberals to sign a another petition , this time to off senior citizens

Mandatory Euthanasia” for Senior Citizens to Be Part of Obama Care? Media analyst and author Mark Dice asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support the “mandatory” euthanasia provision in Obama Care to help keep healthcare costs down by putting senior citizens to sleep. Shot in San Diego, California.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/people-sign-petition-for-mandatory-euthanasia-for-senior-citizens-under-obamacare/#ixzz2aTUvIM2E

red state
07-29-2013, 05:27 PM
He nailed it when he refereed to that first liberal as a callused SOB....I'd add IGNORANT to that title. Does he think he's going to be young forever? Probably...seeing as he's a lib and Nancy Peloci refuses to age. HA!!!

Jeff
07-29-2013, 05:32 PM
He nailed it when he refereed to that first liberal as a callused SOB....I'd add IGNORANT to that title. Does he think he's going to be young forever? Probably...seeing as he's a lib and Nancy Peloci refuses to age. HA!!!

As fast as time flies once you are out of school these dolts signing the petition most certainly wouldn't be doing so if they knew it

red state
07-29-2013, 05:33 PM
That other little punk actually said, while walking away, the THEY had a right to live.....so, even as or after Mr. Dice explained what it is, the ignorant lad still signed (probably thinking he was saving the elderly). If I interpreted this correctly, how awful it is that many ignorant souls may have voted for B.O. out of pure ignorance as to what he truly stands for. The rest we know as ignorant lemmings of the most evil, unAmerican sort.

Jeff
07-29-2013, 05:50 PM
That other little punk actually said, while walking away, the THEY had a right to live.....so, even as or after Mr. Dice explained what it is, the ignorant lad still signed (probably thinking he was saving the elderly). If I interpreted this correctly, how awful it is that many ignorant souls may have voted for B.O. out of pure ignorance as to what he truly stands for. The rest we know as ignorant lemmings of the most evil, unAmerican sort.

I would like to think most have no idea what he stands for that voted for him, that would make me feel a lot better but unfortunately most did and just dont care that is exactly why this country is going down the tubes

Trigg
07-29-2013, 07:31 PM
I honestly believe that most people will sign anything you put in front of them and they don't ask questions because they don't want to seem like they don't understand what you are saying.

These people didn't know what euthanasia meant and weren't listening to him anyway. It makes me cringe to think that these people vote.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2013, 07:43 PM
I honestly believe that most people will sign anything you put in front of them and they don't ask questions because they don't want to seem like they don't understand what you are saying.

These people didn't know what euthanasia meant and weren't listening to him anyway. It makes me cringe to think that these people vote. YEP, they probably thought he said, youth in Asia, and thought sure let the young people explore the world and see foreign countries. Now where do I sign? :laugh:. Poor dumb souls , going thru life like a pig being fattened up for slaughter. I pity da fools.. ;) -Tyr

Jeff
07-29-2013, 07:53 PM
YEP, they probably thought he said, youth in Asia, and thought sure let the young people explore the world and see foreign countries. Now where do I sign? :laugh:. Poor dumb souls , going thru life like a pig being fattened up for slaughter. I pity da fools.. ;) -Tyr

:laugh: yall may be right but the one guy was told point blank what it meant and still signed, honestly I would say for the most part this is all a Hoax but who knows Obama did get re elected :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2013, 10:00 PM
:laugh: yall may be right but the one guy was told point blank what it meant and still signed, honestly I would say for the most part this is all a Hoax but who knows Obama did get re elected :salute: Was the worst president ever getting a second term a hoax? No, that's how damn stupid dem/leftists /libs are! -Tyr

red state
07-31-2013, 11:14 AM
You forget the disinterested and the great amount of FRAUD. The indifference was due to us having another rhino (who was almost a mirror image to B.O. and Mittens proved this in the last debate....which KILLED his chances and allowed B.O. to shout: "CHECK MATE"!!! We are still a center RIGHT, Christian Nation so it was not simply a higher number of lib votes....although they were/ARE the more ignorant, perverted voting element out there.

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 01:42 PM
The guy is out getting idiot liberals to sign a another petition , this time to off senior citizens

Mandatory Euthanasia” for Senior Citizens to Be Part of Obama Care? Media analyst and author Mark Dice asks random people if they’ll sign a petition to support the “mandatory” euthanasia provision in Obama Care to help keep healthcare costs down by putting senior citizens to sleep. Shot in San Diego, California.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/people-sign-petition-for-mandatory-euthanasia-for-senior-citizens-under-obamacare/#ixzz2aTUvIM2E

Now this is a horror story, "These Idiots Can Vote" lets hope they pay as much attention to voting dates.

aboutime
07-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Just more proof.....5347. And the DNC breeds stupidity. It's in their genes.

red state
07-31-2013, 02:33 PM
I knew the DNC 'indoctrinates' there future and voting population but I didn't know they bred them.....and I certainly didn't know the DNC had ever stopped abortions.

red state
07-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Of course, with the MILLIONS of new voters they are shipping in....they no longer need the blacks or the indoctrinated souls we are sending to the 'pubic' school system and colleges.