PDA

View Full Version : Obamas to stay at $7.6MILLION Martha's Vineyard mansion with 75 rooms booked for staf

Jeff
07-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Yes its that time again for the Obama's to take another vacation , they couldn't get the house they wanted it was already booked but settled for a cozy little 7.6 million dollar home compared to the other one they usually stay in, and of course they needed to book 75 rooms for the staff hell who goes away with out the staff :rolleyes:

Amid a slow-growth recession rebound and mounting unemployment concerns, President Obama and his family are tightening their belts, just like the rest of America. With their usual $21 million vacation home on Martha's VIneyard unavailable for the first family's August 10-18 holiday, they have rented a nearby $7.6 million palace instead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380901/Obama-family-slum-7-6-MILLION-vacation-paradise-usual-21-million-digs-unavailable-August-holiday.html#ixzz2aUH6RkGF

Kathianne
07-29-2013, 08:35 PM
I wish he'd stay on vacation until 2016, regardless of costs. Cheaper in the long run!

Robert A Whit
07-29-2013, 08:51 PM
You know Jeff, all the flying he does on AF-1 one might think such a hard working guy like him would want to just stay home, huh?

He will think back on his time in the white house and chuckle as he recalls how many starving families could be taken care of with just any of his multiple trips he loves to take.

Marcus Aurelius
07-29-2013, 09:16 PM
I don't care what the house is worth.

I care what is spent on the stay, if it was needed for US business, if the taxpayers paid more than was required for US business purposes... etc.

Jeff
07-29-2013, 09:18 PM
I wish he'd stay on vacation until 2016, regardless of costs. Cheaper in the long run!
only problem with that is Biden is still around and Hilliary is in waiting

You know Jeff, all the flying he does on AF-1 one might think such a hard working guy like him would want to just stay home, huh?

He will think back on his time in the white house and chuckle as he recalls how many starving families could be taken care of with just any of his multiple trips he loves to take.unfortunatley Robert I dont think he really cares , remember Moochelle was never proud of her country until he was sworn in and it meant 8 years of freebies

Robert A Whit
07-29-2013, 09:41 PM
only problem with that is Biden is still around and Hilliary is in waiting

See past post by Jeff.

Say Jeff, has he taken a vacation in all 57 states yet?

Jeff
07-30-2013, 12:16 AM
I don't care what the house is worth.

I care what is spent on the stay, if it was needed for US business, if the taxpayers paid more than was required for US business purposes... etc.

This article is vague but at one point says the part the tax payers will pay will be in excess of 2 million another article I read estimated it over 7 million hell with Air Force one costing $180,000 a hour you can bet your A$$ it will be expensive

red states rule
07-30-2013, 03:10 AM
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/politifake.org/image/political/1209/replacement-refs-and-obama-funny-politics-1348559750.jpg