PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Freaking Out Because Food Stamp Recipients To See $20 Reduction…

Jeff
07-31-2013, 07:12 AM
Now this is a real shame , yes there are people getting government assistance that truly deserve it and those folks wont blink a eye at losing $20.00 a month ( chances are they are thankful for the help while they are down and out ) it is the professional collectors that take this as a slap in there face , hell they feel as though they just lost a couple cents a hour ( I am surprised they haven't formed a union to fight these things ) but yes food stamps are going to drop 20 to 25 dollars a month in November

Regardless of whether Republicans succeed in cutting food stamps this year, the 22 million American households relying on the program will see their benefits drop in November. The looming reduction has received little attention since lawmakers set it in motion years ago. The average household’s monthly benefit from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program will drop by $20 or $25, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a liberal Washington think tank.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/30/liberals-freaking-out-because-food-stamp-recipients-to-see-20-reduction/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Now this is a real shame , yes there are people getting government assistance that truly deserve it and those folks wont blink a eye at losing $20.00 a month ( chances are they are thankful for the help while they are down and out ) it is the professional collectors that take this as a slap in there face , hell they feel as though they just lost a couple cents a hour ( I am surprised they haven't formed a union to fight these things ) but yes food stamps are going to drop 20 to 25 dollars a month in November

Regardless of whether Republicans succeed in cutting food stamps this year, the 22 million American households relying on the program will see their benefits drop in November. The looming reduction has received little attention since lawmakers set it in motion years ago. The average household’s monthly benefit from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program will drop by $20 or $25, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a liberal Washington think tank.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/30/liberals-freaking-out-because-food-stamp-recipients-to-see-20-reduction/ Jeff, I see and pay close attention at the cash registers when I buy groceries and even often watch to see what kind of vehicles the food stamp card users are leaving in. I see so very often blacks in new SUV'S buying food using the government food stamp card then loading the purchase into new cars. Not just new cars but new very expensive cars. I will guess the fraud in that program is massive and its an ongoing thing in the black community! I've seen black school teachers using those cards! Nobody can tell me they qualify at well over 650 to 850 bucks a week. When my daughter was in school I saw twice over those years two of her teachers(both black) food stamps and neither teacher had kids. Here in the South its common knowledge how the blacks in charge of signing people up on government freebies do not follow the rules when signing up blacks but instead give them immediate qualification regardless of their income. Remember its only fair because whitey owes them and that is the liberal/black think on it. Years ago had a black guy at work PRETTY MUCH SAY EXACTLY THAT TO ME DURING A DISCUSSION WE WERE HAVING. He said any fraud engaged in doesn't matter because whiteys owe us. His black buddy chimed in with hell yes that's right. That was back in the early 90's.. -Tyr