PDA

View Full Version : ‘Kids, don’t forget to make your gender choice’

Jeff
07-31-2013, 01:05 PM
They are actually considering letting kids decide what gender they want to be, what locker rooms and what bathrooms they will use, ya have to wonder how many will pick the girls locker room :laugh: but this is seriously disturbing to me anyway , there is no way we should be allowing these kids to decide , if they are truly gay they will find there way in life as many before did , this is the reason most are against Gay marriages and or Unions , they wont stop with just that they will just keep pushing for more

This is absolutely disgusting.
Check it out:
Along with decisions about what to eat for lunch and which clubs to join, California public school students may soon may be allowed to choose which gender they would like to be.
The California legislature has passed a bill, AB 1266, that would require all public schools to allow youths to choose which gender-segregated facilities and activities fit their “identity,” including restrooms, locker rooms and sports teams. The bill awaits the signature of Gov. Jerry Brown to be enacted into law.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/kids-dont-forget-to-make-your-gender-choice/#ixzz2aeDWMtIC

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 02:08 PM
They are actually considering letting kids decide what gender they want to be, what locker rooms and what bathrooms they will use, ya have to wonder how many will pick the girls locker room :laugh: but this is seriously disturbing to me anyway , there is no way we should be allowing these kids to decide , if they are truly gay they will find there way in life as many before did , this is the reason most are against Gay marriages and or Unions , they wont stop with just that they will just keep pushing for more

This is absolutely disgusting.
Check it out:
Along with decisions about what to eat for lunch and which clubs to join, California public school students may soon may be allowed to choose which gender they would like to be.
The California legislature has passed a bill, AB 1266, that would require all public schools to allow youths to choose which gender-segregated facilities and activities fit their “identity,” including restrooms, locker rooms and sports teams. The bill awaits the signature of Gov. Jerry Brown to be enacted into law.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/kids-dont-forget-to-make-your-gender-choice/#ixzz2aeDWMtIC

Sure why not, the pedophiles have started there fight for equal rights, to allow kids to choose to be with adults or there on age, but hay if their capable of choosing their gender surely they know weather they are ready for sex, and which age group they prefer, seems like the natural progression, "As long as its Natural right" (Sarcasm)

Marcus Aurelius
07-31-2013, 02:23 PM
School system: "Okay... all you 14 year old boys who want to shower, dress ,and play games with the 14 year old girls, raise your.... I was about to say raise your hands, not rush into the girls locker room to stake out a good spot!"

Jeff
07-31-2013, 02:30 PM
School system: "Okay... all you 14 year old boys who want to shower, dress ,and play games with the 14 year old girls, raise your.... I was about to say raise your hands, not rush into the girls locker room to stake out a good spot!"

I was thinking the same thing back in HS I sure enough would of picked the Girls room :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
07-31-2013, 02:38 PM
I guess if the girls don't want to shower and dress with the boys, they are just uptight little princesses, right?

cadet
07-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Question, do I want my kids growing up in this kind of society?
Question 2, am I joking anymore when I say I'm off to Ireland as soon as possible?

jafar00
07-31-2013, 02:42 PM
What is driving this insanity?

cadet
07-31-2013, 02:48 PM
What is driving this insanity?

Acceptance. Anti-hate. Say no to discrimination. We needed to put our foots down a while ago.

Some things need to be discriminated against.

Lets start a list.
Cigarettes.
Fat people.
Idiots.
Lazy shmucks.
Gays.
Teachers.
Liberals.
Hippies.
Illegals.
etc.

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 03:29 PM
What is driving this insanity?Most people with a fair amount of common sense new this was coming with Gay rights, we seem to have a big shortage of those folks now days.

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Acceptance. Anti-hate. Say no to discrimination. We needed to put our foots down a while ago.

Some things need to be discriminated against.

Lets start a list.
Cigarettes.
Fat people.
Idiots.
Lazy shmucks.
Gays.
Teachers.
Liberals.
Hippies.
Illegals.
etc.Wooo there Cadet i resemble some of those, Acceptance, Anti-Hate, no discrimination, really that could turn bad on us? (Sarcasm)