PDA

View Full Version : Congress obama stole your damn purse and flips you the bird too!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2013, 07:29 PM
A note that Congress should get from the American people. Congress so you cry that Obama just does it anyway! Well boys and girls that's because he stole your damn purse! Any reason why you don't impeach his sorry ass? Why do you just let him steal from you, usurp your Constitutional authority then just sit back and moan about it? IMPEACH HIS SORRY ASS!!! He can not just Executive Order his way out of that! Are you men or damn mice? Are you decent honorable people or just more of the bastards that want to destroy this nation? Are you really that scared of such a dishonorable , lousy bastard such as he? Good grief, summon up enough courage to be patriotic and honorable. For once think about the future of this great nation instead of your own personal fortunes and careers! DO YOUR DAMN JOBS!!!!!

aboutime
07-31-2013, 07:38 PM
A note that Congress should get from the American people. Congress so you cry that Obama just does it anyway! Well boys and girls that's because he stole your damn purse! Any reason why you don't impeach his sorry ass? Why do you just let him steal from you, usurp your Constitutional authority then just sit back and moan about it? IMPEACH HIS SORRY ASS!!! He can not just Executive Order his way out of that! Are you men or damn mice? Are you decent honorable people or just more of the bastards that want to destroy this nation? Are you really that scared of such a dishonorable , lousy bastard such as he? Good grief, summon up enough courage to be patriotic and honorable. For once think about the future of this great nation instead of your own personal fortunes and careers! DO YOUR DAMN JOBS!!!!!

Tyr. Have no doubt. I do believe. Every member of this forum would totally agree with your statement above.
Problem is. CONGRESS CRITTERS probably do not even know about this forum. So, they will remain CLUELESS, as to what WE THE PEOPLE want them to do.

I stand by my assertions that ALL POLITICIANS are phony. Crooks, and the one, and only job they THINK they have, is to get RE-ELECTED. And that...is always gonna be possible as long as a large majority of the American people remain UN-EDUCATED, SELFISH, and always asking "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?"
No two ways about it.
All of us on this forum are a tiny microcosm of a tiny percentile of the American population.
In other words. Without the Internet.
NONE OF US EXIST.

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 08:18 PM
Tyr. Have no doubt. I do believe. Every member of this forum would totally agree with your statement above.
Problem is. CONGRESS CRITTERS probably do not even know about this forum. So, they will remain CLUELESS, as to what WE THE PEOPLE want them to do.

I stand by my assertions that ALL POLITICIANS are phony. Crooks, and the one, and only job they THINK they have, is to get RE-ELECTED. And that...is always gonna be possible as long as a large majority of the American people remain UN-EDUCATED, SELFISH, and always asking "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?"
No two ways about it.
All of us on this forum are a tiny microcosm of a tiny percentile of the American population.
In other words. Without the Internet.
NONE OF US EXIST.Its true, and unfortunately the corruption and back door deal culture, is so deeply rooted, even the newbys that go's to Washington with real expectations of making a difference, find their stonewalled by the "Play To Stay" mentality, the only thing that will change that is the people getting to gather, but they are also well educated on keeping the people divided to.

Kathianne
07-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Obama didn't 'steal' the power of the purse, Congress relinquished it, with the help of John Roberts in one famous instance.

As for the issuing of executive orders and the unfunded mandates that come from them? Where is Congress? They have the power to make an issue of them.

Considering the above, on what grounds would Obama be impeached?

It seems to me that there is a better case to be made for 'the people' to rise up against their representatives, but I see little movement on that.

aboutime
07-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Its true, and unfortunately the corruption and back door deal culture, is so deeply rooted, even the newbys that go's to Washington with real expectations of making a difference, find their stonewalled by the "Play To Stay" mentality, the only thing that will change that is the people getting to gather, but they are also well educated on keeping the people divided to.

Larrymc. Politicians. No matter what party they may claim to represent; DO NOT WANT THE PEOPLE to become educated, or more knowledgeable than they are today.
This is why Politicians have fought so hard to silence, if not totally close down the use of the Internet in many ways.
The politicians know. If WE THE PEOPLE learn the facts (truth) about how they (politicians) work...or Don't work for us. They will lose their CAREER as a politician in gaining power, and wealth. AT OUR EXPENSE.
All reasons why I DO NOT TRUST any Politician. No matter what party, or office they hold.
FOLLOW THE MONEY, and you'll usually find A POLITICIAN getting more of it.

Robert A Whit
07-31-2013, 08:36 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2013, 08:55 PM
Obama didn't 'steal' the power of the purse, Congress relinquished it, with the help of John Roberts in one famous instance.

As for the issuing of executive orders and the unfunded mandates that come from them? Where is Congress? They have the power to make an issue of them.

It seems to me that there is a better case to be made for 'the people' to rise up against their representatives, but I see little movement on that. YOU MADE A GOOD CASE AGAINST CONGRESS , I'LL AGREE WITH THAT . Now here comes the rant, How about impeaching the SOB for breaking his oath of office? For his corruption? For his being a damn traitor? FOR FAST AND FURIOUS, FOR BENGHAZI, FOR HIS PART IN SPYING ON ALL OF US, FOR THE IRS ATTACKS UPON CERTAIN CITIZEN GROUPS, FOR HIS AIDING OUR ENEMIES, FOR USURPING THE CONSTITUTION , FOR BEING A GD BASTARD EVEN. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR ANYBODY THAT THINKS THIS GUY IS NOT A TRAITOR. --TYR

Robert A Whit
07-31-2013, 08:59 PM

It seems to me that there is a better case to be made for 'the people' to rise up against their representatives, but I see little movement on that.

I am watching Congress raise a lot of hell about Obama care and this is not the first time they have. Democrats protest that republicans do it all the time.

Larrymc
07-31-2013, 09:09 PM
YOU MADE A GOOD CASE AGAINST CONGRESS , I'LL AGREE WITH THAT . Now here comes the rant, How about impeaching the SOB for breaking his oath of office? For his corruption? For his being a damn traitor? FOR FAST AND FURIOUS, FOR BENGHAZI, FOR HIS PART IN SPYING ON ALL OF US, FOR THE IRS ATTACKS UPON CERTAIN CITIZEN GROUPS, FOR HIS AIDING OUR ENEMIES, FOR USURPING THE CONSTITUTION , FOR BEING A GD BASTARD EVEN. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR ANYBODY THAT THINKS THIS GUY IS NOT A TRAITOR. --TYR:laugh: and here comes the rant, i like a "Good" rant and you can always count on that. Tyr got to love him

Kathianne
07-31-2013, 09:19 PM
YOU MADE A GOOD CASE AGAINST CONGRESS , I'LL AGREE WITH THAT . Now here comes the rant, How about impeaching the SOB for breaking his oath of office? For his corruption? For his being a damn traitor? FOR FAST AND FURIOUS, FOR BENGHAZI, FOR HIS PART IN SPYING ON ALL OF US, FOR THE IRS ATTACKS UPON CERTAIN CITIZEN GROUPS, FOR HIS AIDING OUR ENEMIES, FOR USURPING THE CONSTITUTION , FOR BEING A GD BASTARD EVEN. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR ANYBODY THAT THINKS THIS GUY IS NOT A TRAITOR. --TYR

LOL! I understand the frustration, but you nor I get to draw up articles of impeachment.

Congress has to do that, the House in fact.

They've yet to find cause. If they should, based upon any of what you listed above, do you really believe the Senate, would convict? While the charges would surpass the serious test, as opposed to Lewinsky, remember how that turned out?

While the 'charges' then were of less substantial import, the Senate ignored the actual obstruction of justice and lying under oath. IMO the charges shouldn't have been brought and the Senate acted wrongly for the right reasons, as they did with Andrew Johnson. BTW, with Johnson the charges weren't substantial, but the Senate could still have removed him from office.

Impeachment may be one of the few constitutional issues where Congress has somehow managed not to go off the rails.

aboutime
07-31-2013, 09:34 PM
LOL! I understand the frustration, but you nor I get to draw up articles of impeachment.

They've yet to find cause. If they should, based upon any of what you listed above, do you really believe the Senate, would convict? While the charges would surpass the serious test, as opposed to Lewinsky, remember how that turned out?

While the 'charges' then were of less substantial import, the Senate ignored the actual obstruction of justice and lying under oath. IMO the charges shouldn't have been brought and the Senate acted wrongly for the right reasons, as they did with Andrew Johnson. BTW, with Johnson the charges weren't substantial, but the Senate could still have removed him from office.

Impeachment may be one of the few constitutional issues where Congress has somehow managed not to go off the rails.

Kathianne. The reality is. As long as Harry Reid is the Majority Leader in the Senate. Nothing any Republican, or Democrat brings to the floor of the Senate that is negative against Obama...will make it anywhere.
Reid has the power, as well as the President of the Senate...who is JOE BIDEN. To STOP everything from taking place.
Which is why there has been NO BUDGET passed in the Senate since Obama took office.
As for Obama. He has disobeyed the Constitution, and his Oath of office.
Both of which...are IMPEACHABLE offenses. But...not with HARRY REID in charge.

Kathianne
07-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Kathianne. The reality is. As long as Harry Reid is the Majority Leader in the Senate. Nothing any Republican, or Democrat brings to the floor of the Senate that is negative against Obama...will make it anywhere.
Reid has the power, as well as the President of the Senate...who is JOE BIDEN. To STOP everything from taking place.
Which is why there has been NO BUDGET passed in the Senate since Obama took office.
As for Obama. He has disobeyed the Constitution, and his Oath of office.
Both of which...are IMPEACHABLE offenses. But...not with HARRY REID in charge.

Jeff, read and understand of what I speak.

AT, you chose to ignore what I posted or failed to understand the process. Only you can choose.

aboutime
07-31-2013, 09:46 PM
Jeff, read and understand of what I speak.

AT, you chose to ignore what I posted or failed to understand the process. Only you can choose.

Wrong Kathianne. I ignored nothing of what you said. I responded to it. You call that ignoring? Why?

Am I not permitted to respond to your remarks with my own opinions?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2013, 09:54 PM

Impeachment may be one of the few constitutional issues where Congress has somehow managed not to go off the rails. I see what you say and agree with much of it. However Congress's refusal to investigate and charge Obama has more to do with fear and politics than it does with ethics, honor and standing on principles IMHO. We should understand its their job that they are not doing even in protecting their own Congressional interests! So how can we expect them to protect ours!??? -Tyr

Kathianne
07-31-2013, 09:59 PM
I see what you say and agree with much of it. However Congress's refusal to investigate and charge Obama has more to do with fear and politics than it does with ethics, honor and standing on principles IMHO. We should understand its their job that they are not doing even in protecting their own Congressional interests! So how can we expect them to protect ours!??? -Tyr

A different topic from impeachment.

On the plus side, in the past few months, multiple investigations have been opened. With his approval ratings tanking, one can assume more will be forthcoming.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2013, 10:08 PM
A different topic from impeachment.

On the plus side, in the past few months, multiple investigations have been opened. With his approval ratings tanking, one can assume more will be forthcoming. Thanks Kat. Can always count on you to reel me back in when I go on a rant. It's that cool intellectual way you post that's charming and impressive. I'd take you on my team any day... :salute:--Tyr