PDA

View Full Version : The Washington Cover-up Machine At Work

Jeff
08-01-2013, 07:16 AM
I feel so strongly about this as any real American should I want to know why Americans died and where told to stand down I want to know why Obama tried to cover this up as some type of revenge from a you tube video and I want to know who should be tried for treason, these men and woman working for America overseas need to be protected and as it looks now not only where they not protected they where abandoned and left for dead , that I can't let rest I want answers as should any red blooded American !

Don’t look now, but Benghazi is back in the news (although not because the D.C. press corps are finally doing their due diligence). Instead, the news is buzzing about a brazen prison break in the violent, eastern Libyan city.
It’s been nearly a year since the brutal September 11, 2012 execution of American Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. And the D.C. journalists have uncovered nothing. They lack investigative willpower and can’t think of any questions to ask, despite the total lack of disclosure by the Obama administration.

http://www.capitolhilldaily.com/2013/07/washington-cover-up-machine/#more

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I feel so strongly about this as any real American should I want to know why Americans died and where told to stand down I want to know why Obama tried to cover this up as some type of revenge from a you tube video and I want to know who should be tried for treason, these men and woman working for America overseas need to be protected and as it looks now not only where they not protected they where abandoned and left for dead , that I can't let rest I want answers as should any red blooded American !

Don’t look now, but Benghazi is back in the news (although not because the D.C. press corps are finally doing their due diligence). Instead, the news is buzzing about a brazen prison break in the violent, eastern Libyan city.
It’s been nearly a year since the brutal September 11, 2012 execution of American Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. And the D.C. journalists have uncovered nothing. They lack investigative willpower and can’t think of any questions to ask, despite the total lack of disclosure by the Obama administration.

http://www.capitolhilldaily.com/2013/07/washington-cover-up-machine/#more All that could be because we are in the first stage of an undeclared dictatorship. If not then how can Obama keep getting away with going around Congress, usurping their Constitutional authority and not a damn thing be done about it. Something is wrong when BY LAW we must have a budget set but instead we keep getting the damn CR. And that is because budget limits amount to be spent and delegates where the money goes but appears the CR JUST ALLOWS ANY AMOUNT TO BE DECIDED BY OBAMA.. Seems we now have the shell left for appearance sake and in order to not wake up the sheeple but the real guts of it all is dictatorship lead by Obama. His government protection lets him get by with this and its that very government that was supposed to keep any president from doing what he is doing--that of running a personal agenda roughshod over the American people and thereby voiding most of the Constitution. -Tyr