PDA

View Full Version : Armed agents kill harmless baby deer in raid

Jeff
08-01-2013, 05:29 PM
How ridicules is this ya cant have a wild animal on your property ( even though they had planned to turn it over to game management in a couple days ) so swat like teams raid the farm and kill the fawn

t was like a SWAT team. Nine DNR agents and four deputy sheriffs, and they were all armed to the teeth,” animal shelter employee Ray Schulze told WISN-TV. Two weeks ago, Schulze was working in the barn at the Society of St. Francis in Kenosha, Wis., when a swarm of squad cars screeched up and officers scrambled onto the property with a search warrant.
Were they hunting down an armed robber or escaped prisoner? Conducting a drug raid?
Incredibly, they were gunning for a 2-week-old baby fawn.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/armed-agents-kill-harmless-baby-deer-in-raid/

Thunderknuckles
08-01-2013, 05:34 PM
"state law that forbids the possession of wildlife without a state-issued permit."

In other words: Give us your money or Bambi takes one right between the eyes!

Jeff
08-01-2013, 05:37 PM
"state law that forbids the possession of wildlife without a state-issued permit."

In other words: Give us your money or Bambi takes one right between the eyes!

Man you made me :laugh: and this is suppose to serious :laugh:

Kathianne
08-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I understand the reasons for 'no wildlife' pets. However, given the nature of the deer and the housing it was kept in, seems diseases weren't really an issue. Why kill it and certainly why use mil-police tactics over an animal?

Jeff
08-01-2013, 05:47 PM
I understand the reasons for 'no wildlife' pets. However, given the nature of the deer and the housing it was kept in, seems diseases weren't really an issue. Why kill it and certainly why use mil-police tactics over an animal?

Exactly, I guess they just had to practice in real time all there training they had to catch bad guys, they where making believe Bambi was a terrorist I guess

Kathianne
08-01-2013, 05:47 PM

Helicopter imaging? For a fawn? Seems there should be less budget or better management of resources.

Thunderknuckles
08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Man you made me :laugh: and this is suppose to serious :laugh:
It IS serious man!
They felt the need to perform aerial reconnaissance and an armed raid over a baby deer. Then, instead of following through with the plans to have it moved to a wildlife refuge, they kill - in mean euthanize - it. Seriously, WTF?

Jeff
08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Helicopter imaging? For a fawn? Seems there should be less budget or better management of resources.

Hell we ought not be letting our people die on foreign soil either as we do nothing but that is the way this country is now a days

Kathianne
08-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Hell we ought not be letting our people die on foreign soil either as we do nothing but that is the way this country is now a days

Indeed, maybe the next Benghazi type takeover should call several police departments.

The use of more and more military type police responses should be chilling to all.

revelarts
08-01-2013, 06:37 PM
>sarcasm alert<

What are you people talking about?
It's the LAW. that means you obey it. if not . you get a SWAT team and helicopters and drones and whatever it takes to restore order and ... precious safety. Can't have people flaunting the LAW. Did you want the people and the deer to ..well.. get away with it?!??
Your talking about ANARCHY. You know that right? Is that what you really want? And I'm sure the police had a GOOD reason for shooting the Deer. WERE YOU THERE?! HUH?! It may have attacked them. it may have lunged. The officers had to make sure they were safe. If the fawn would have cooperated it probably would have never have happened. And have any of you ever been around a real baby deer? hmmm? They seem innocent enough in a cartoon but in real life THAT'S another story. Sounds like to me the brave officers were just doing their thankless jobs.
mmmHMpH!
When people and animals break the law. that's what they get.
If the people had a problem with the law they should go to the state legislator/congress/sheriif and get it changed. Not sit around in their homes feeding fawns until they feel like gettin' ready to call the park service. the law is clear. the police just did their jobs.
Da law is the law... is the law.