PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan Clashes With Pro-Gun Advocate Who Raised $12k To Buy Zimmerman A Gun

Jeff
08-02-2013, 08:58 AM
This Piers Morgan is a idiot, the law has spoke Zimmerman did nothing wrong period , in fact lets be honest how much money did Zimmerman save the state of Florida now that Trayvon wont be in court and or in jail the rest of his life , then this idiot Piers makes a statement about gun laws in other countries such as Australia and says how they helped , he is either mis informed or just a liar and being a member of the media ought to be in trouble for lying, but I guess if we did that there would be no 6 o clock news

CNN’s Piers Morgan went head-to-head with Ken Hanson, a man who has helped raise $12,000 for George Zimmerman to buy a new gun. Morgan asked him if he “would sleep soundly” if Zimmerman killed again.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/piers-morgan-clashes-with-pro-gun-advocate-who-raised-12k-to-buy-zimmerman-a-gun/#ixzz2aosDwhoo

cadet
08-02-2013, 09:54 AM
I swear, piers morgan makes me more and more Right than any conservative could.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2013, 10:28 AM
This Piers Morgan is a idiot, the law has spoke Zimmerman did nothing wrong period , in fact lets be honest how much money did Zimmerman save the state of Florida now that Trayvon wont be in court and or in jail the rest of his life , then this idiot Piers makes a statement about gun laws in other countries such as Australia and says how they helped , he is either mis informed or just a liar and being a member of the media ought to be in trouble for lying, but I guess if we did that there would be no 6 o clock news

CNN’s Piers Morgan went head-to-head with Ken Hanson, a man who has helped raise $12,000 for George Zimmerman to buy a new gun. Morgan asked him if he “would sleep soundly” if Zimmerman killed again.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/piers-morgan-clashes-with-pro-gun-advocate-who-raised-12k-to-buy-zimmerman-a-gun/#ixzz2aosDwhoo

IMHO , Morgan desperately needs a damn good ass stomping...Tyr

Missileman
08-02-2013, 05:52 PM
IMHO , Morgan desperately needs a damn good ass stomping...Tyr

Stomping might be a bit harsh. Bitch-slapping him for 15-20 minutes would be more enjoyable!

Larrymc
08-02-2013, 07:25 PM

Piers is to full of him self, "Jerk"